It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being Schooled by the Ancients

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Slate wiped clean unless it is a spiritual marrige like i suggest. Them coming into the daughters would just have happened again if it is a spiritual bond. It could be that we see a beautiful woman but the spirit behind the flesh is a fallen giant. If that is true then through reproduction the spirit is passed on into other forms beside the origional pretty women they first bonded to thereby making much of the people today fallen. In that case it will be impossible to recoginize them physically but through actions they can be known.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Very interesting, the ancients knew more than modern science lets on to I think. Maybe they were more advanced intellectually while we are more advanced technologically.

More advanced technology = less advanced intellect and vice versa maybe?

I view the fourth dimension as the observer of the third, our minds. The 3D world around us is a hologram or shadow of our 4D minds. In the same way that a 2D creature would see a 3D object in cross-sections, our 4D minds see the 3D world in cross-sections, we are each a cross-section of the 4D mind. The image you see is that cross-section represented as a 3D shadow, the world around us. 4D is time and our minds move through time, not space.

That's my view at least.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Slate wiped clean unless it is a spiritual marrige like i suggest. Them coming into the daughters would just have happened again if it is a spiritual bond. It could be that we see a beautiful woman but the spirit behind the flesh is a fallen giant. If that is true then through reproduction the spirit is passed on into other forms beside the origional pretty women they first bonded to thereby making much of the people today fallen. In that case it will be impossible to recoginize them physically but through actions they can be known.

Science fiction is cool, at least they got lasers that go pew pew. Religious fiction not so cool, you can't have God binding the Watchers (fallen Angels) and have your cake too with their spirits roaming after the flood. There is no element of the believable left in your story.
edit on 11-11-2014 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

At first perusal I'd like to say "Well, you done did it again..."

I never looked at that symbol scratched in the dirt like that... so thanks, sir.

Secondly, now we have a line on the "missing indigenous peoples of the Americas" like the Anasazi, Hohokam, etc. ... they simply folded space and moved on... and while I'm being a tad flip, I have to wonder...

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I'm sorry I keep thinking in three dimensions. But I thank you for your thread. I will think about it further and maybe I'll understand someday.

But I think we must not try to explain everything with our 'simple' technology. We forget that our mind maybe hides the fourth dimension. Time must be that fourth dimension I think. We can travel through time (our memories). We can make some projections in our mind about future and past. That's the fourth dimension (maybe again).

Plato probably knew that. And he also knew that after dead we will enter that fourth dimension.

Plato was a pupil of the Egyptian priests who knew that we are carrying a heritance in our DNA that comes from our creators (which makes it possible to survive death).

From www.evawaseerst.be...

Plato seems to have known about the existence of the 'other dimension', the subatomic world of the soul (The Matrix film seems to be based on Plato's Cave story). That other dimension was reserved only for the human soul. Animals had, according to him, a soul, but she was inferior.
Only the soul of mankind could survive death.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
HI Slayer69 Great thinking Thread you have Here ..

Ever Notice, ?

Ancient Places

Like Egypt, India, Iran, Iraq aka ( Sumar Babylonian, Assyrian ) & China ,
Pre Columbia America (Mayans, Aztec, Olmec )

All Have In Some form, The Tree of Life Or The Flower of Life ?
Showing dimensional Shapes, Sacred Geometry ?

All these Places have a lot in Common with one Another Similar Legends and Tales & Deity's

Pyramids or Pyramid Like Structures

If These Ancients Of Ours Have known about Inter dimensional Planes
and Wonders of Frequency as Science Now Speculating and are Rechecking Rethinking
to even Some Theorized to believing we live in a Hologram Universe, and we have Natural Wormholes from Our Earth to the Sun an yet we are finding new things about our Galaxy our Universe that Leaning Towards those Beliefs..

Don't forget Cyamtics. Shapes !

IS It all about the Vibration's ... The Frequency's ?

A Nice Read

Blackholes, Wormholes and the Tenth Dimension
mkaku.org...

Some Cool Dimensional Perceptive PICS

edit on 12-11-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Very in depth and interesting thread my dear SLAYER69.
I love Dimensions so this one is really interesting to me.
When I have more time I'd like to sit back and read what
everyone has contributed and watch videos posted.

leolady

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I think the Ancients built working models of a unified Field, space and time as a single manifold for the purpose of knowing what time it is: this way they could plan for the future and manage an evolving, living world.

If people today built such things, they would know the reason I posted the above video on this day.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
It might be of value as I see people speculating with wild abandon - to take into the consideration the nature of the Nasca people. Warriors, fishermen and farmers and head hunters.

Keeping in mind their material culture and what has been learned about the other aspects of their lives.

An easy to read (not much archie jargon) on the culture

The Nasca were late to the party.

What they were eating

It is not clear whether the Nasca are descendents of the Paracas culture or whether they conquered and incorporated that culture into theirs.

edit on 12/11/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune
It might be of value as I see people speculating with wild abandon - to take into the consideration the nature of the Nasca people. Warriors, fishermen and farmers and head hunters.

Keeping in mind their material culture and what has been learned about the other aspects of their lives.

An easy to read (not much archie jargon) on the culture

The Nasca were late to the party.

What they were eating

It is not clear whether the Nasca are descendents of the Paracas culture or whether they conquered and incorporated that culture into theirs.

Interesting PDF.. you put in your last Post

Just Maybe The Nasca People were Not The Ones That Created those Nasca Lines . Just Maybe They were Taught Learn from another Advance Civilization Especially The Lines in Question of What Slayer69 Has Posted in this Thread... is Like in a Dimensional Perspective ... but then again I Could of Been Originally Them.. as They may of HWen Back to Primitive Way .. and Lost Their Knowledge through Out the Centuries . From Possible Old World Advancement .. A Possible Same Concept as Primitive People of New Guinea Made First Contact of Modern Age Men of World War 2 and Started a Cult of Making Runways and Imitations of Planes.. Hoping These Advanced People would Come Back .. These people were Called the Cargo Cult.. Just Maybe This Happened with the Nasca People .. and Learned the Arts Architecture from the Ancient Old World

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

It hard to date geoglyphs created by moving dark rocks of lighter colored soil - but people have tried nonetheless:

Habitation sites near the Nazca lines Nasca cultural dates

Dating rock varnish

Another later approach

The basic problem with an 'advanced civilization' teaching the Nasca about x or y is no sign of said 'advanced civilization'. which somewhat hampers that theory.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Just wanted to thank everybody for their input.

I'll fold this thread and jump myself.

Peace

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I think your making a mountain out of a molehill !
We can't see in a 4d world !
Unless you have hard evidence , but epic try .
I tried to bend my mind but could only twist it . Great vids but can't comprehend it.

We'll done slayer.
It's one of those the more you try the further it gets away threads .

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Interesting thoughts , maybe they were trying to communicate to the heavens that they had finally understood the platonic solids, tetrahedron , metatrons cube , key to energy and life
and where then accepted into the galactic community and left earth !

No, no, You're on to something I think.

I have often thought that these ancient civilizations WERE
trying to communicate to future generations in case destruction
came to them that we (the future generations) could decipher the
knowledge they did not want humanity to lose in case of some
catastrophe.

Either that, or they were trying to communicate to E.T.'s,
kind of like saying "Hey, come back we get it now" or just
trying to see if there was anything intelligent up there.

Rebel 5

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sersh
I just had a thought, maybe the drawings on the ground were meant for us? Maybe they are trying to warn us and they knew we would discover how to fly and then we would see the message left too us. maybe civilizations keep repeating the same mistakes of self destruction and this is a clue to help us, or maybe it causes our destruction! OW, I hurt my head.

Oh the above post was also a reply to you as well,
I think both of you are on to something.

Rebel 5

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

It hard to date geoglyphs created by moving dark rocks of lighter colored soil - but people have tried nonetheless:

Habitation sites near the Nazca lines Nasca cultural dates

Dating rock varnish

Another later approach

The basic problem with an 'advanced civilization' teaching the Nasca about x or y is no sign of said 'advanced civilization'. which somewhat hampers that theory.

True ... NO Evidence at the Site itself.. yet we have the Controversy over a "White God" Story as like.. Quetzalcoatl & Viracocha from the expedition ( well Pillage more Like it ) of Cortez, Pedro Cieza de León , Pedro Sarmiento de Gamboa. they said something of a white bearded men came to the area Representing Himself as a GOD .. In Pre Columbia but who.. The Greeks, Vikings, Sumerians ? or was it the Sea People..

Viracocha
en.wikipedia.org...

Tiwanaku Religion
en.wikipedia.org...

Well there is Evidence of a White Race The Nordics in Upper North America From the Mouth of the St Lawrence down to New York I Assume.. as I have said Before the Similar Long House Structures that Both the Iroquois Native Americans and The Norsemen have in Common There IS Possible Evidence of Rock Settlement Buildings along Vermont & NewHampshire & Halifax Nova Scotia .. As most know the Legend of Leif Eriksson.. going to Vinland.. Who Knows ... Stlll They are mysterious Places..

Who Built New England’s Megalithic Monuments?
planetvermont.com...

Viking Longhouse
sciencenetlinks.com...

America's Stonehenge
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

The 'white gods cometh myth' was created AFTER the conquest of Peru.

Wiki has a fair discussion of it

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

The 'white gods cometh myth' was created AFTER the conquest of Peru.

Wiki has a fair discussion of it

Yeah Could Be .. and Could Be Not

Dont forget Hanslune ..

That these Conquistadors and Catholic Priests Destroyed Burned a lot of Codecs Scrolls Tablets, etc...
as because they considered Demonic and Written By Heretics, and Most of the Writings where Not known not even Translated etc. not Until The Mid 20th Century it was. and Most of the Pre Colombian Ancient History is Lost Because of it ... To Bad that The Sumerian, Assyrian, Babylonian are Stuill Locked Up in Vaults as they still may have a Clue about the Ancient World , as Most of is Considered in the Myth Bin. LOl.. Its Upsetting that Ancient Library's around the Middle East and Egypt Were Destroyed and Burned because of Religion.. and These Library's could of Told the Secrets and Mysteries of Our Ancient Past.. .. But is there Any Evidence to any of the Existing ( what is Left of them ) showing any of the Slightest Hint of a Being Light Skin and Bearded ..? of the Mayan Aztec Writing, Hieroglyphs Drawings etc.. ? Tho.. there is Statues , Carvings of Humans that Resembles Asian African and Even Caucasian Origin in from pre Columbia South America ..

So who Knows ... We will Never Know until we find Proof from the Main Source
from The Aztec's & Mayans or from INCA Art.

We May Never Find Out the Whole Truth of it all...

edit on 13-11-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

With the information we have now these myths were created after the fact. Anthropologist working from the late 19th century (and earlier) found no existing folklore to back these up.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Sagan is saying this is his work??????

odd...

I thought this was the work of another physicist... years ago I sat and watched a 4 hours lecture on this topic, but the lecturer wasn't Sagan, and the lecturer explained how he came up with all this..

I will look into it... now I wonder who stole whose work!
edit on 13-11-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4 >>

join