It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being Schooled by the Ancients

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+59 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I haven't written a real mind bender in a while so this morning I thought I'd hop on the keyboard and try to flip your noodles.

Yes, more 'outside the box' conjecture.

Ancient wisdom...

Let's set aside what we think we know and take a few minutes to let our minds explore other possibilities....

In many threads we go round and round debating, discussing and yes even have heated arguments over what the ancient new or couldn't possible have known. Today I'd like to share with a very interesting perspective. Now I'm not presenting the following as fact but I'd like to share with you something that's been on my mind ever since I was much younger and viewed the following video.

If you can't watch videos then I apologize, it's from the old Cosmos series with Carl Sagan speaking about the 4th dimension. He speaks about hyper cubes also known as tesseract.

Now, I'd like to also present the following video so as to get a better understanding of just how complicated this could become. Now, I know there are many here who are very good at interpreting/visualizing these in their minds eye, this is for the rest of us who need to have it shown to us in 3D.

Now, let's talk about an often overlooked Nazca enigma...

Enigma of the Sun-Star and Cross (Mandala)

Link: Larger image

Enigma of the Sun-Star and Cross (Mandala)

Stretching across the Nazca plains like a giant map or blueprint left by ancient astronauts, lie the famous Nazca Lines of Peru. Peru is associated with the Inca Civilization.

The Nazca Lines are an engima. No one has proof who built them or why. Since their discovery, the Nazca Lines have inspired fantastic explanations from ancient gods, a landing strip for returning aliens, a celestial calendar created by the ancient Nazca civilization — putting the creation of the lines between 200 BC and 600 AD, used for rituals probably related to astronomy, to confirm the ayllus or clans who made up the population and to determine through ritual their economic functions held up by reciprocity and redistribution, or a map of underground water supplies.

As you can plainly see it's a fairly complex design. What I'd like to direct your attention to is that it seems to go way beyond cute/weird animal figures on a desert plateau and straight to the heart of modern science and the 4th dimension.

Hyper Cubes/Tesseract

Tetrahedron

Sun-Star and Cross (Mandala)

Hyper Cubes/Tesseract

Tetrahedron

Some might say, well that's all very interesting but as we all know we cannot truly view the 4th dimension in our 3 dimensional world. True, this is why I believe they also provided us with the 'Key' Let's refer back to the larger original satellite image of the overall site.

I've highlighted in red two related designs on either side of the Mandala, could these be *reference points or locations for determining a 4th dimensional viewing* I may not be phrasing that correctly. [ * insert proper scientific term]

In any case this proves that either these Coneheaded desert dwellers were just amazingly coincidental in their desert scratchings or they were trying to tell us something.

Are we listening to what they left us?

Who were these Coneheaded redheads?

NAZCA's Lost City of the line-builders: Cahuachi

In the end it all comes down to what you believed these ancients were up to and what if anything they were trying to leave for us. Were they aware of other dimensions? Did they discover how to project the 4th dimension on a 2 dimensional pallet? Is this even really what they were trying to do? I dunno, I just thought I'd leave this here for others to ponder. What is fact is that the ancients in this region of the world still have much more teach us about not only who they were but possibly what they knew...

You just never know....

As always
Stay tuned...

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Just wanted to post so I can follow up later.

Interesting premise.

Need more caffeine before formulating an appropriate response!

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Ooooo! Looks like a good one!

bookmarking to read all of it later (busy homeschooling right now).

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Consider my noodle flipped, it's official. lol In "Man and His Symbols" C.G.Jung, tells us that the 'signs' are everywhere, and what is more, we create them over and over to tell ourselves something. Look at the shapes all around you, and yes I think the Nazca were trying to tell us something. Perhaps we are to frightened to really see what it is.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

The Nazca one is interesting with regards to the squares and such if you compare it to the Temple design of the Dead sea scrolls, three concentric squares, three gates either side, makes for cool geometry.

edit on Kam1130313vAmerica/ChicagoMonday1030 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

This is what they knew. The book of Enoch tells us who they were, as does the Virgin of the World fragment from Egypt. Samarian docs say the same, as does the Bible. They used Giza as prime meridian. Radian geometry decodes the shape of each site used as coordinate systems. Humans are either created by them or were here already. Enoch tells you the whole story, while the Kore Kosmou tells you the back story.

edit on 10-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Very interesting thread Slayer, isn't the Tetrahedron also related to the 'Flower of life' symbol if I remember correctly?
Isn't it the same thing as Metatrons cube? I bring this up because because the flower of life was used by many diverse and ancient religions through out the world. It shows these ancient cultures independently came up with the same understanding of sacred geometry.
I find the Nazca lies fascinating and can only wonder at the purpose or the message they were trying to convey.
I look forward to delving deeper into this subject and hearing others views.
Cheers

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Nice thread. Will look at the videos later, I'll throw this into the mix as it seems to be related to what did the ancients know and how did they know it?

The Great Pyramid of Giza: Global Positioning Respecting Latitude: A Decisive Solution

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Loved Carl Sagan's Bit. That very episode is what taught me how to view from different perspectives.

The Hypercube is the tool he uses so we can extrapolate from our viewpoint. Since we are flat landers compared to the fourth dimension its difficult for us to perceive the actual hypercube cube with all sides expanding forever. At some point our minds go Tilt.

The diagram of the cube is acceptable to our minds because we can see the "meaning" without seeing the "cube" it self.

More "appropriately" we should imagine the sides of the cube expanding forever outward, but instead of a cube, substitute a sphere.

Now imagine the sphere expanding in all directions… a hypersphere. You can't draw it, don't try. The flat landers can't draw a cube or sphere either. We supplant the cube instead of the sphere so we can "realize' it. You might find you can imagine you're fourth dimensional being expanding to all reaches of the known Universe, though. If you will, Omni present, being everywhere at once.

Heres where I lose it, too (I am still in flat land). If you will though, there is (from our point of view) a perception we have of our "flatland" that we can 'see' with our own eyes. it emanates form every corner of the known Universe in all the known spectrum we can see and measure…

Light

Now up and down directions are changed to inward and outward. Now here and now become every where and every when. Sure because the further we look with telescopes the further back we see in time. Back then becomes now.

I better stop, I''m melting…

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

As usual, when you delve into a topic, it does the noodles...noodling. I've often wondered at how much history has been lost to the ages since a child as well and still wonder if we are missing messages left behind.

Looks like I'll be delving deeper into this, once again this week. And I haven't watched Sagans Cosmos in some time so I will have to revisit it.

Tyson's version was OK and entertaining, but something about it left me wondering more and questioning many of the theories. Though I did love the historical aspect of the show.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Great thread Slayer! Really man, nice work...
If you don't already work for a newspaper, or some other media type work you should.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Awesome thread Slayer.

I can't listen to the videos just yet as I'm at work, however I have done enough research on the topic I can give you my short answer.

The "God's" of our past are not mythical stories.... they are real.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Made my morning.

Thanks Slayer, great read. This is the stuff I joined for. These threads are becoming more rare.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
very epic timing you have cause i was being shown some cool creation stuff in a dream last nite. I seen some pyramid being built but it seened to no be in 3d. it was just a triangle and was more of a gate. then i seen them pictures in the sand being built and it was actually just school for young sould to grasp simple concepts and the one with the alien waving was built by a c student that got left behind and he was signalling his ride. we take the concept of leveling out a surface on a hill for granted but if we did not know of how to do it then such feats would be very educational.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I watched all the videos, very intriguing stuff.
It is impossible to get a sense for the 4th dimension.
It's a level of acuity we are not equipped for without a shaman
cramming fungi down our throats. Which may be the missing ingredient...
Maybe Nasca and others were meant to be viewed and understood with the Astral mind ?
I don't know, because I'm just a square on a flat sheet of paper going to work
paying bills and oblivious to the giant Apple floating above my flat head.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Very interesting theory you have there Slayer!
Got my noodle thinking about other artifacts and ancient designs.
I may have a few things to share with you on this, just got to do some research.

Peace

64 – DNA – Mayan’s AINTIRAM – NaSSim Haramein – Tesseract – Hypercube – Chris Dunn

at37.wordpress.com...

ETA: You may find this link very interesting.........

The Aintiram can be downloaded freely here: Mayan's Aintiram PDF It is out of print, the author has logged off the planet, and there are no plans to reprint the text. Understanding this, the ethical and moral action is to give access to this ancient wisdom to all who seek it.

"The Science related to numerical order enables one to know the principles of role of number, space order nature of inner space and significantly know the potency of micro-structure. (atoms)"

Mayan's Aintiram ...page 347

Aintiram refers to a text written during the first Sangam period in ancient Tamil land -South of India (10,000 BC). The name refers to the fivefold process of consciousness transforming itself into the material world - or energy transforming into matter. This is a scientific process according to Mayan the rishi who cognized this process and wrote the Aintiram. It reflects the fundamental unfoldment of the quantum field into waveforms that make up the material world.

Mayan stated that this process could be replicated by humans in dance, music, poetry, sculpture and architecture (vaastu architecture). This formed the basis of traditional arts in India for thousands of years.

In the Aintiram, Mayan speaks of the unfolding of letters (visual forms) from what he called OM Light; and, sounds of consonants and vowels (aural forms) from what he called OM Sound. He indicates this phenomenon by beginning every verse of his commentary on the Aintiram (called the Pranava Veda - first veda) with Oli, O'li (ஒலி, ஒளி) indicating OM Light and OM Sound. OM, being a universal sound and light form and not a Sanskrit term nor a Hindu term. These are the only texts in ancient literature that mention both OM Light and OM Sound. In addition, they are the only texts that elucidate the manifestation process as both a spiritual and scientific process.

In Tamil' Aintu' stands for five. The five aspects are

1.The primary source of creation (moolam - மூலம்),

2.The vibration factor leading to creation or the Time factor (kaalam - காலம்),

3.The order inherent in the vibration (seelam - சீலம்)

4.Form emerging from the primary source through the vibration (kolam - கோலம்) and

5.Finally the end result being the form emerging from the primary source through the vibration (kolam) and finally the end result being the all–encompassing universe. ( Gnalam - ஞாலம்)

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 10-11-2014 by oldworldbeliever because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2014 by oldworldbeliever because: found more stuff

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Interesting ideas to play with

I’ve been reading a lot of academic research into psychedelics as they relate to hallucinations. It’s been on and off for several years now and ties in with parallel studies into storytelling narratives and the archetypes that appear to be hard-wired into human consciousness.

When we tell stories, they inevitably include stereotypical characters that serve as short-hand for sharing impressions through language and imagery. Beneath these lie the archetypes that many people are aware of such as the wise man, prodigal son, heroes and monsters. These are thought to be mainly sourced in our left hemisphere where language skills and creativity thrive. The archetypes are called that as they represent the universal tribe of human aspects that feature in every written and oral history we know of.

When it comes to the mandalas and those on the Peruvian plains of Nasca, I wonder if they’re expressions of mathematical archetypes? They’re explained as representations of the universe in Buddhist and Hindu traditions. Maybe they originated as visual attempts to depict subconscious impressions of eternity and complex networks?

Peru assigned cultural significance to the use of psychedelic compounds in plants and many have speculated how much impact it may have had on their societies. If it did, it would find expression in artefacts and religious/spiritual beliefs.

A recent study used a placebo and psilocybin to plot brain activity in test subjects. The 2nd group showed persistent transient changes to the brain structure. This image shows how the interconnectedness of the 2nd group’s brain structures differed from the placebo group:

This doesn’t necessarily imply that the designers of these huge glyphs were ‘under the influence’ or that they had actually interacted with four-dimensional space. It raises the possibility that they’d had a flight of consciousness and that they sought to express the synaesthesiac experience of multiple dimensions on a two dimensional surface.

This is my long-winded way of saying, yeah, you might be right!

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
OR..... the dudes who drew the Palpa lines were sitting around one day drawing possible larger creations in the sand before tackling the harder task of actually making them and one drew a nice shape no one had seen before and everybody went 'Kewl' and they built it. ie nice shape but no 'hidden' message.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

imo i do not think we understand them trippy compounds the same way they did. I believe we are still stuck on level one when it comes to unlocking the potential of protiens and how our bodies can be transformed. ex. i have many strange dreams and visions and i over heard what we would consider to be two gods talking about some form of processing a poppy to eat and it makes one not have to eat food and does not have the drug effect that we use it for. There are just too many factors of the human condition that can be altered and the same for substances of plants to say that we are doing it the same as them. I just can't imagine how hundreds of yrs ago they came up with such processing of plants to get the outcome we do today in labs but somehow the had much of what we have today.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

Maybe that one guy was trying to express something deep in his experience? Sunstroke, epilepsy or psychedelic high?

Genius in a stone-age culture might present itself in ways we see as mundane. I'm thinking about the great art at Chauvet that most grad-level art students could rip off in moments today. Extraordinary in its milieu?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join