It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virus that 'makes humans more stupid' discovered

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

I think it were the frontal lobes. If this center is damaged people tend to express themselves in inappropriate ways like vulgar language and loss of higher abstract consciousness including religious self-mirroring

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This thread is featuring on ATS Live tonight!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
There is supposed to be an outbreak of this virus! How do we know where it is and how do we fight against it?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I read the article. I want to know if they have plans to find a cure for it?

I also wonder if any of the other "benign" bacteria, fungi, or other stuff in our bodies impair our mental function. Anyone who has been interested in nootropics would be interested in this. I take St. Johns Wort to improve mood (I love this stuff) and I also take another supplement sometimes I think it's called True Focus Plus or some such. The focus thing kind of works but I also have a hard time sleeping well on it.

I used to drink huge amounts of coffee but caffeine gives me migraines, so I had to stop.

Stuff like this makes you wonder what it takes to get a brain like Einstein's or Leonardo Da Vinci's. Is it all genetics, or is any part of it environment?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Well its supposed to be 50% I think so half of the people on earth are supposed to have it!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join