It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop slaps man for requesting a search warrant to search car

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar
the guys wife is punished every day being married to a moron...

That's if ol' Shawnie isn't beating the crap out of her and the kids on a regular basis anyway. Which isn't that unusual for LEOs.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Judging by the amount of rage he demonstrated towards to calmly demeanored kids, its not a huge stretch of the imagination to go there. Particularly after seeing her make excuses for him and his asinine behavior in the Times Union interview.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

One more reason for civilians to record every stop when dealing with the police.....how friggin sad that he had to stoop to violence and intimidation...How freaking ironic that it's the same tactic used when dealing with civilians...he should be fired...there is no training that will curb this behavior over the course of his career...

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam
I have dealt with the FBI before, they are worse than cops lol. I don't see how federal oversight is going to help, they can't control the "small force" they got now.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I know great police officers. This guy ruins it for them. This guy should be thrown in jail, not under investigation. He clearly assaulted that guy and abused his power. How this moron made 87k salary is beyond my understanding. Make an example out of this dude.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

"I'll rip your f***ing head off and s*** down your neck"??? What the hell gives that cop the right to talk to anyone like that? He needs to be fired. Not suspended. Not just for slapping the kid but for the way he spoke to them. "I can get a hell of a lot more intense." What a jerk.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I'm not gunna lie, I laughed reading the title.
Ask for a warrent and get slapped WTF???
Glad he was suspended without pay. Seems to be happening more lately ..

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join