It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
The video was captured by a young man who filmed his friend's encounter with Glans early Friday in Halfmoon. Glans confronted the pair after he said they walked out of nearby woods to their vehicle, which was in the parking lot of a business. Glans noticed a .22-caliber rifle on the back seat. The sergeant said they were wearing dark clothes and acting suspiciously, although they broke no laws.
originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: bekindtoyurbuds
Thanks for the blast from the past with that newspaper link it is interesting to read news from before 9-11 but I am not sure what you intended us to read or what page it was on.
originally posted by: DAVID64
Every time something like this is caught on camera, it should be on the national news of every network. Maybe not the major story, but a 1 minute commentary. Just to show the public that you can't trust 99% of these maniacs and that the other 1% is looking the other way when it happens.
originally posted by: riffraff
Ok. So he's had a "hard year". So what?!?
Let's forget that he committed battery for a second and talk about professionalism.
Who among us would be allowed to call our clients 'a$$holes' and threaten to "rip off their heads and $hit down their necks"?
I know without a doubt that I would lose my license if I told a patient that.
Why are pigs held to a different standard?