It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Do not microwave glowsticks

page: 1
19
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   


Freaking Jack. Messing up his beautiful shirt and knocking over Mom's spider thing. What a Ding a ling!




posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
That was a lovely ringtone he had on his phone...

Kids are idiots.... It's a miracle most of us survive into adulthood with the idiocy that we've partaken in. Seriously.

Beautiful shirt lol. Geez. I was right Jack! I told you Jack!




posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

lol... your no fun dad! hahahaha

No I cannot listen, no your never ever right... of course not dude... because your a dad!

Can you say emergency room?


+1 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1
Now I am wondering what a spider thing is.
Jack's not nimble, nor is he quick... but he can microwave a glowstick.



posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
That made my evening!
Almost as good as the hillbilly that used "too much magnesium" in his homemade fireworks and blew up at the table.


edit on 9-11-2014 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Dibutyl phthalate is used to help make plastics soft and flexible. It is also used in glues, nail polish, leather, inks and dyes.

Hydrogen peroxide is used as a cleaning agent. Over the counter hydrogen peroxide is diluted and not as strong as the hydrogen peroxide found in glow sticks. This hydrogen peroxide is corrosive to the skin, eyes, and respiratory tract. This is the type of hydrogen peroxide used in Steve’s Elephant’s Toothpaste demonstration. It is not meant to be handled or mixed into other solutions.

Phthalic ester is a substance that is added to plastics to increase flexibility, durability and transparency. Phthalates are being phased out in many products due to health concerns.

Phenyl oxalate ester is responsible for the luminescence in a glow stick. The reaction with hydrogen peroxide causes the liquid inside a glow stick to glow.

These chemicals can sting and burn eyes, irritate and sting skin and can burn the mouth and throat if ingested. If the chemicals are ingested or spilled in the eyes or on the skin, it is recommended the area is rinsed with water and the local poison control center contacted.

The chemicals can also cause harm to your pet if a pet chews or ingests a light stick. They taste really bitter, so your pet probably won’t continue chewing or eating the chemicals inside. Watch the pet for excessive drooling or eye or nose irritation.

Poison control centers report that they get numerous calls about potential glow stick poisoning around Independence Day and Halloween.

Kids an Epic Dumb A**



posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I once had a firework explode in my face, sending hundreds of white hot magnesium shards into my eyes.

The hospital actually injected my eyes with glow-fluid so that they could pin-point every little piece of magnesium that had burned into my eyeball.

This kid knows no pain.


Poor little ding-a-ling sook.



posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unrealised
I once had a firework explode in my face, sending hundreds of white hot magnesium shards into my eyes.

The hospital actually injected my eyes with glow-fluid so that they could pin-point every little piece of magnesium that had burned into my eyeball.

This kid knows no pain.


Poor little ding-a-ling sook.


Were you the guy from the video in my last post?



posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
There are shards of thin glass in glow sticks as well. That is because there is a glass vial holding the catalyst. When you bend a glow stick to start it, the vial shatters releasing the catalyst.



posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Priceless lmfao!!!!! a reply to: the owlbear



posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Oh Jack, you ding a ling! Now stick your head in the toilet and flush for 15 minutes.



posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Darwin was right about natural selection.
Thin the herd!
Bbwwaahahaha



posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886



The chemicals can also cause harm to your pet if a pet chews or ingests a light stick. *



Happened at a party in the '70s.

All you could see in the dark was a glowing set of fangs. Freaky.

Dog seemed okay afterwards.



posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
looks like he fought a Predator
what a ar-tard



posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
For both videos...




posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Stupid is as stupid does.
I saw a guy fill a plastic bag with oxygen/acetylene one New Year's. He taped a pack of firecrackers to it. He planned to light the firecrackers and run before it detonated. It went off in his hand. His shirt was completely blown off, he had some bruising on his ribs and lost an eardrum.
I was laughing my ass off.



posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
At least he didnt butt chug it, AMIRITE? (rimshot)

His dad and the beautiful shirt had me lolin' but the hillbilly ? ?? lulzin'!



posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I know where the kid gets his stupidity from.Instead of worrying about stupid instructions that don't include what to do if you heated it like an idiot,he should have just got paramedics there to deal with it while applying cold compresses to the face. And I would throw that kid out of the house before he ends up doing something really stupid like catching my house on fire.



posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   


hahahahahahhaha

His face is glowing. Well will be in a second. I'm laughing so hard at this. The look on his face is priceless.

JACK!!!!! JACK WHY JACK. DAMN IT JACK.




That face hahahahahahha Reminds me of a moth flying towards a fire. Unblinking. Awaiting the carnage.


edit on 9-11-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Ah ah science is not for the fearful



That one is a keeper too: How to save big money cutting trees yourself


edit on 2014 11 9 by LoveSolMoonDeath because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
19
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join