It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Americans know about the petrodollar?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The petrodollar has dominated American foreign policy for over 40 years. The whole American apparatus is geared towards preserving it. It has become the main focus of foreign policy by a large margin.

Some do not even put it past past administrations to have written off their own citizens in order to kick off wars geared towards preserving the petrodollar.

I was wondering how many ppl go out vote with no idea about the petrodollar?

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Merinda

I seriously doubt it matters who we vote for on election day. The Petrodollar will be the policy regardless of which party is in power.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Some do not even put it past past administrations to have written off their own citizens in order to kick off wars geared towards preserving the petrodollar.

Curious why is it always evil America ?

Hell a person could easily say all the wars were created by OPEC to keep their 'monarchies' bank accounts fattened.

The more unstable that region is the more they make.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Merinda
The petrodollar has dominated American foreign policy for over 40 years. The whole American apparatus is geared towards preserving it. It has become the main focus of foreign policy by a large margin.

The mark of mankind is Carbon (6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 neutrons).

Revelation 13

16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e-mark of mankind] That number is 666.

The Petrol Dollar collapse is the foundation for the coming carbon markets. When Jesus entered the temple as King, he turned over the tables of the moneychangers and the benches of those selling doves. Translation of this is that the financial tables are turned to debt and the peacemakers (doves) have no rest (benches).

When do you suppose this prophecy comes true? Genesis 3 mentions the fruit in the middle of the garden as being the fruit of knowledge (technology) that is in the middle of the garden (Carbon / Oil). When we touch it, we die. Why? It's the blood of the earth fueling the central sun at the core. We kill the planet and home for seven billion people.

Christ comes to stop this.

Matthew 24

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

One generation is 1948 to 2020, or 72 years. Divide the precession of the Earth (25920) by 360 and you get one generation. 2017 is the next Jubilee. Cut short.

edit on 9-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Opec would profit in any curreny they accept. America only gets to profit if opec trades oil only in dollars. But yes there is extensive collusion and cooperation between the states and most of Opec .

Also the central core is NOT lit by oil and gasfields.

edit on 9-11-2014 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Hell a person could easily say all the wars were created by OPEC to keep their 'monarchies' bank accounts fattened.

The more unstable that region is the more they make.

The entire World keeps asking this same question.

Peace

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

It's a little more general than 'evil America'.

All governments are inherently 'evil'. Most ancient systems of control are barbaric and outdated, I believe a Global Scientific Dictatorship is in order.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Merinda

You seem surprised that the U.S. government would send their own populace off to war; in reality more people died in the the wars of the 20th Century alone than died in all the plagues of mankind, down through the ages including the Black Plague and the Spanish Flu.

There's an old truism; the Universe is comprised of a LOT of space, and a little dirty hydrogen...

In the same way, governments are comprised of a LOT of killing and a few good works to keep up appearances and keep the flag-waving going.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

because america is the one with the amped up war machine that is going round enforcing the rules....

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

It's a little more general than 'evil America'.

All governments are inherently 'evil'. Most ancient systems of control are barbaric and outdated, I believe a Global Scientific Dictatorship is in order.

No it's not.

What it is is GD demagoguery.

Playing to perconceived notions that people already have.

Everything 'wrong' is the world is the US's fault.

Which is crap.
edit on 9-11-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Actually with the US's declining dependence on ME oil.

Saudi Araiba, and Iran ramped up their 'terrorist's to keep the status quo.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Post 9/11, the U.S. govt has gone off the DEEP END!

No exaggeration. They used to stand for something but not anymore.

U.S. is already stressing the output of their own domestic output. Who are they gonna trade with? Europe?

They're hitting a triple dip recession.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Saudi is the reason for the petrodollar.

And right now both U.S. & Saudi are actively engaged in throat-slitting. In conjunction, Saudi's oil pipelines/refineries are under attack. It will continue - especially if Iran becomes a nuclear state.

The petrodollar isn't under attack - its being completely uprooted & dismantled.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

So. What happened to the petrodollar? Why is oil so cheap?
www.marketoracle.co.uk...

Why hasn't production been cut back?

Why is the US exporting more oil than it has in more than 50 years?

Why is the US the greatest producer of oil on the planet?

Why is the dollar getting stronger?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on 11/9/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/9/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: APT1Yksnidnak

Post 9/11, the U.S. govt has gone off the DEEP END!

No it hasn't.

The US government today is no different from 'Mr I gota cruise missile' CLinton.

To GHB's running to save the Kuwait.

To Regan kicking Gadaffi's buttocks.

There is not a DAMN THING that is new.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

All roads lead to Rome.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

If Putin has his way all oil deals will lead to Russia China and Iran.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 2gd2btru
If Putin gets his wish all roads will lead to Moscow.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
I was talking about the pipelines.

www.japanfocus.org...

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 2gd2btru

I was talking about Putin.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>