It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need you....and your questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Ok, let's try this again because I didn't know how popular of a topic Oswald was going to be. That thread will continue on about Oswald and this one will be about Questions & Answers segment on the 'Out of the Box' show.

Have you ever wondered how a quantum computer works or why people act the way they do online but have been too afraid to ask to about in fear you will be mocked?

Questions ranging from the safety of CFL bulbs to what is better Aquaponics or Hydroponics, if you have questions, 'Out of the Box' ATS radio show has the answers.

All you have to do is submit your question to me in a U2U. Your question will be researched and experts asked in order to find the best answer for you. Once we have the answer, your question will be read aloud anonymously on the show and answered, no judgement.

In the thread if there is an issue that you would like discussed, or a guest you'd like to hear on the show, speak up!

Something else to add; if you request a guest and we can get that person on, we can also put you on as the primary interviewer... here's your chance, someone you've always wanted to talk to, a writer you admire, someone you would never contact on your own because it would be too forward, but who might be more than willing to come on a radio show; you could either run the interview yourself, or leave it up to us; we've got a great group of people who aren't mic shy and with a wide range of skills and interests. ATS radio is about ALL ATS members and you're all invited!

We tried to do this before but there wasn't enough interest at the time ((plus I was battling a nasty cold so I couldn't do the first question submitted))

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Closed Staff review

Sauron,
Super-Moderator

new topics

join