It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incase anyone remember the Propane theft a few months back

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
A few months back there appeared here and on several news stations about a large amount of propane tanks fully charged being stolen.

Sadly thru some investigation I have found applications for these fuel componants, see the link provided and see what you think, I don't know yet how exactly claimed responsibility for the theft of the fuel but is this their goal.

Point of interest by the way is this man who developed this crude ordanence delivery system had a deal with a fortune 500 company in the
US till the UK and US goverments took advantage of his contract which had a clause that said if he bankrupt personally that the fortune 500 company could remove the contract. The man is known to and his closest friends and business partners are known to state the US goverment put pressure on the UK goverment to make the man stop his projects.

Well they did it by the UK goverment placing a goverment loan to the man in default despite payments being made and were current which placed the man in bankruptcy , the US former goverment defense official who was handeling the case said that the man was a threat to the non-prolifiration treaties they and the UK are part of , ironically though this man was given the okay to sell his technology by the NZ trade ministry to Iran corporation who develops military hardware..... How screwed up is that.

ROCKET MAN GETS BURNED

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Thats the cruise missile guy, he was trying to build a cruise missle. Dont feel too sorry for him. He used to have his cruise missile plans plastered all over that site. No wonder the government went after him. He deserved it!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
this is off subject and I might get warned for this....

drbryankkruta - your avatar is offensive and I don't appreciate it.

I don't have a problem with you showing your non-support for our President, but comparing him to the likes of Hitler is over the line.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
this is off subject and I might get warned for this....

I don't have a problem with you showing your non-support for our President, but comparing him to the likes of Hitler is over the line.

Bush is offensive to me and thats my point and you dont have to worry close your eyes you wont see it

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Thats the cruise missile guy, he was trying to build a cruise missle. Dont feel too sorry for him. He used to have his cruise missile plans plastered all over that site. No wonder the government went after him. He deserved it!!!

He wasn't creating it of application he was mearly developing a point which is this technology does exist outside goverment realms and can be devloped freely , he was and still is in contact with the goverment and never hid the fact he built the missle.......the fact is in the interest of anti-terrorism we have given to much power to our goverment and they could do this to a guy why cant they do it to me or you cause they dont like the way our inventive minds work/

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Lots of good info on the website of the rocket man. There are lots of amateur jet engine sites dedicated to building jets with surplus turbos using propane for power. This man is only guilty of being a brilliant inventor and trying to get the information out to the common man. He is not a terrorist. He does not sell missiles and arms to anybody. Stop trying to make this poor guy out to be a criminal.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Im not saying anything but the guy had plans on how to build a cruise missle on his site. Thats dangerous these days. I understand WHY he was doing it, but when people of mal-intent start building one with parts that dont raise any FBI flags then I take issue. This guy was basically doing all the hard research for any casual home do it your self terrorist. Willingly or not thats the end effect.

So, you can think the guy is the greatest, but he was making a terrorists job real easy.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Lots of good info on the website of the rocket man. There are lots of amateur jet engine sites dedicated to building jets with surplus turbos using propane for power. This man is only guilty of being a brilliant inventor and trying to get the information out to the common man. He is not a terrorist. He does not sell missiles and arms to anybody. Stop trying to make this poor guy out to be a criminal.

NO NO he is not the terrorists it the concept in terrorists hands Im talking about.....this is an example of terrorist uses for propane given the right information to build from , I mean realy a no weld engine made out of a metal drinking flask ......to me that means terrorists have all they need to deliver ICD or IED devices longer distances for pennys or from scavanged parts thats where I think the propane could be being used

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I have not seen any homemade missiles flying around yet, but if I go to the local RC model flying field I can see some great jet powered model planes flying around.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Eaxactly my point drbryankkruta,

Some people could have started to build this guys missile and stole some propane to fuel it.

This guy may think hes doing a service to the poeple by showing how easy it is to build one of those, but to actually tell people how to do it is a WHOLE other story.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I have not seen any homemade missiles flying around yet, but if I go to the local RC model flying field I can see some great jet powered model planes flying around.

While flexible targeting is more interactive in rc the longer range gps guided missle this guy made using this rocket has long range and is still targetable altough once deployed the flight program is locked to the one target , still very deadly

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Eaxactly my point drbryankkruta,

Some people could have started to build this guys missile and stole some propane to fuel it.

This guy may think hes doing a service to the poeple by showing how easy it is to build one of those, but to actually tell people how to do it is a WHOLE other story.

I take it in your view deny ignorance is a matter of covenience. This man found something interesting and build and developed the improvements.

I would also argue that RC plans and the developers should be put in the same boat you are putting this man .....and those are toys developed for fun but usable for death.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Skippytjc the greatest terrorist weapon is IGNORANT HUMAN MINDS. Please try making a homemade missile yourself if you think it is something that any terrorist can do and you sill soon see that the rocket man HAS NOT DONE "ALL THE HARD WORK" FOR YOU. I defy anyone to get an airborne vehicle out of the collection of junk yard parts the rocketman has on his test cart.

[edit on 12-10-2004 by groingrinder]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Skippytjc the greatest terrorist weapon is IGNORANT HUMAN MINDS. Please try making a homemade missile yourself if you think it is something that any terrorist can do and you sill soon see that the rocket man HAS NOT DONE "ALL THE HARD WORK" FOR YOU. I defy anyone to get an airborne vehicle out of the collection of junk yard parts the rocketman has on his test cart.

[edit on 12-10-2004 by groingrinder]

very true , but not all true while it will be hard the extreamists have their own version of military R and D they will do it if they try and you will see that it wont take alot of time at all.............

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I read that web site a month or so ago from top to bottom and he had a great deal of detailed data on the process to build a cruise missle yourself, including photos and parts lists. He went to great length to explain why he was doing it and he detailed the issues he was having with the law and that he would continue as long as possible.

The man was building an actual, guided cruise missle using the jet engines he has created and regular off the shelf parts. I understand HE had no intentions of launching one, but to broadcast on the internet how to do it yourself is bannana's and he should be prosecuted.

I find it very hard to beleive that I need to deffend my position on this subject. And please, if you have never visited his site before today, i.e. you never saw the details he had there, you really cant post objections to what I say because you have no idea.

You guys for real? You actualy LIKE people designing, and teaching people over a public media scource the details of creating your own cruise missle? You guys need to be locked up.

[edit on 10-12-2004 by skippytjc]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

Ah. The Hitler/Bush comparision. Need I remind you George Bush is no Hitler, and here is why

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I just went back and read your posts again. You guys CLEARLY did not see this guys site when he had the missile stuff up. You have no idea of what you speak about. Today, you are looking at engines and rocket sleds, a few weeks ago that man had an actual, mostly finished cruise misile made of hardened styrofoam and off the shelf parts. His idea was to show the government that we arent really safe and anybody could make a missile. HE THEN PROCEEDED TO TELL YOU HOW TO DO IT!!!!

You guys are ignorant to the nth degree if you think I am speaking of his rocket sleds and buggies.

top topics

join