It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monster Energy is the work of Satan

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I have to admit... i am a heavy monster drinker... i have been for a while now... im 38... it seems lately when i drink alot of this stuff it tends to get me in a depressed mood... i dont like that feeling so i switch to pure water... but then maybe i was just dehydrated to being with?? i dont know... but i feel better after drinking water..

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

a reply to: onequestion
Agreed. Maybe they do...

a reply to: EaglesFan
Indeed it is.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Talltexxxan

I think it was done on purpose, precisely for this reason.

they want to be edgy and piss off the religious nuts so their teenage kids buy monster as an act of "rebellion"..

Monster energy is heavily marketed to middle/upper-middle class, 14-30~something males... making it "satanic" only makes it "cooler".

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

as shown in the chart the number six is represented by the hebrew letter vav... it has been claimed that the three so called 'vavs' in the monster energy drink logo would translate to 6-6-6...the number of the beast in revelation... but actually this notion is completely false...because the biblical number of the beast is not just the digit six repeated six times...it is actually the number six hundred and sixty-six...which would be represented by very different hebrew letters... this can be seen from the original greek text of revelation... revelation 13:18..."Ode he sophia estin. Ho echon noun psephisato ton arithmon tou theriou, arithmos gar anthropou estin, kai ho arithmos autou hexakosioi hexekonta hex." 'hexakosioi' is greek for 'six hundred'...'hexekonta' is greek for 'sixty'...and 'hex' is greek for 'six'...so the number of the beast is six hundred and sixty-six... older bible translations such as the king james version show this clearly by using the phrase 'six hundred threescore and six'... revelation 13:18..."Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." looking at the chart of the numeric values of the hebrew alphabet...the actual number of the beast which is six hundred and sixty-six would be represented by the letters 'tav resh samekh vav'...-not- 'vav vav vav'...and 'tav resh samekh vav' would have -no resemblance whatsoever- to the logo on the monster energy drink... so the logo on the monster energy drink is -not- the biblical mark of the beast in hebrew...the teaching is false...

Monster energy conspiracy

Seems like these discussions have been going on for quite some time. Any thoughts? tav resh samekh vav' Would be 666.
And besides. That's Christian which really isn't hebrew at all. Christians seperate themselves from Jews With Jesus.
So like...

MONSTER starts with M. Wouldn't it be more sense to be the capital letter M, which is the first letter of the name of the drink? I do find it sad that people become so paranoid about nothing. The fact is, if you are following God and serving him, the devil is not going to seduce you with nonsense like drinking Monster energy means giving yourself to Satan. I mean, either you are God's child or you are not! You don't lose your salvation over an energy drink!

I think that would sum it up pretty well

edit on 9-11-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
LOL and we're the crazy ones.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr

MONSTER starts with M. Wouldn't it be more sense to be the capital letter M, which is the first letter of the name of the drink? I do find it sad that people become so paranoid about nothing. The fact is, if you are following God and serving him, the devil is not going to seduce you with nonsense like drinking Monster energy means giving yourself to Satan. I mean, either you are God's child or you are not! You don't lose your salvation over an energy drink!

I think that would sum it up pretty well

Yes!!! That's my point.

Just because you drink a fluid that has heavy marketing tatics mean that you are now a satan worshiper?

Gimme a break people. You drink "Such and Such" drink?.......well.......your going to spend eternity getting your soul ripped from you noes. hahahaha

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: daaskapital

I'm pretty sure the point was to give context to meaning rather then to be literal.

Understandably. I was making a joke.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
It's true that Vav = 6,

but Vav Vav Vav does NOT equal 666, it equals 18

Hebrew numbers do not work the same way as they do in English.

So where 666 would equal six hundred and sixty six, in English

vav vav vav would only equal 18 (6+6+6)

The Bible says that the name CALCULATES to six hundred and sixty six, so it would have to be a combination of Hebrew letters adding all the way up to six hundred and sixty six.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

A common story circulating the internet alleges that the Monster Energy logo looks like three Hebrew vavs, that the value for vav in Hebrew numerology is 6, and that Monster Energy is therefore a Satanic drink (because three 6's = 666). The drink's slogan, "Unleash the Beast", is also claimed by some to be Satanic. However, the values of letters in numerology are added, not used as place values, so three 6's would equal 18, not 666..[20]

Wikipedia.
edit on 10/11/1414 by Emerald53 because: Made bold the important part.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Just saw your post

Loving the signature by the way

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: steve95988

Lay off those things man they're horrible for your health.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

As my grandfather used to say "that lady needs a job." She's just trying to rustle up trouble where none is needed. I don't use energy drinks, powders, pills or anything of the sort because I'm hypersensitive to stimulants. (4 hour energy will keep me awake for about 2 days.) But I think when you look close enough at anything you could find "SATAN" and it's supposed influences.

Church lady anyone?

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Wish I could make the noises that the church lady makes.....

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

That Chicago accent is the work of Satan, cripes. One of my least favorite regional accents. Mahnster. That accent stretches across NY state to Albany, if not farther.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
lol 3 pages of debate over the symbol being evil and not much attention drawn to the fact that it is named monster. that is the biggest clue. if you take it all together there is not much room for other interputations. it is one thing to get wings but another to be a monster.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
lol 3 pages of debate over the symbol being evil and not much attention drawn to the fact that it is named monster. that is the biggest clue. if you take it all together there is not much room for other interputations. it is one thing to get wings but another to be a monster.

HAHAHA...Very good point.
And almost no talk about their slogan " Unleash the Beast"

a little on the noes don't you think....

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Come judgment day I've got way more worrysome things than energy drinks to sweat. They are marketed to hyper competetive youth - thus the branding and slogans.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Guys.
Seriously.....guys.
This is serious.
There is so much more going on with this.

The rabbit hole goes deeper than we ever imagined.

Rise and Shine.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join