It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monster Energy is the work of Satan

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hello all,

Just saw this vid on youtube and to bring it to you guys

The premise of the video is obviously some lady touting how the Monster Energy logo is the work of Satan.
She goes on to show how the "M" is actually translated to "666" and the line through the "O" is meant to show the cross upside down when you drink it, symbolizing the anti-Christ.

She goes on to say that "When you drink Monster Energy drinks, Satan Laughs
and that is breaks Gods heart for you to drink it."

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this ladies comments......nevermind .....I'll laugh.

I does pain me though to see otherwise intelligent people get so brainwashed, that they actually believe that an energy drink can be the work of some mythical extra-dimensional demon. Come on people.... this is ridiculous.

My favorite line is the very last thing she says.
"Jesus said, my people perish for lack of knowledge"

I couldn't agree more. Bible thumpers (My people) will perish due to lack of knowledge.
Definition of knowledge: facts, information, and skills acquired by a person through experience or education
Sorry peeps, not too many facts laying around in the Bible. Just a bunch of hearsay and anecdotal storytelling.

PS. I love me some Monster Energy, especially the Monster Ultra in the white can. Almost all zeros across the board on the nutritional information with nearly 100% of your daily vitamins. And it tastes like pineapple.

edit on Sun Nov 9 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: spelling of energy in title

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I can't stand Monster energy drinks, but I will say that this is the most ridiculous thing that I've ever heard in my life. It's only slightly less crazy than calling Harry Potter Satanic.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Talltexxxan

This is what she is talking about.

It's all a bunch of hog wash, though.
edit on 9-11-2014 by kx12x because: (no reason given)

link   

Anyone with an ego stares Satan right in the eyes each morning when they brush their teeth, and six-six-six is the number of man, not the number of the beast. The number of the beast is never explained in the bible, but I'm assuming it is 8-8-8, because the number of perfection (God) is 7-7-7 and the beast will try to establish himself above God and certainly above man, so he'll want to be higher than 7-7-7. 9-9-9 makes even more sense, because in a decimal system, no three digit number can establish itself higher than 9-9-9.

Also interesting. Vav can also be considered to be a modern W, so that means www is really saying 666 in numerology. OMG, it is so terrifying!

link   

originally posted by: AnIntellectualRedneck
I can't stand Monster energy drinks, but I will say that this is the most ridiculous thing that I've ever heard in my life. It's only slightly less crazy than calling Harry Potter Satanic.

No doubt.

I didn't really care for the drink much either until I found the one in the white can. It doesn't have the overpowering sugar taste, and its actually quite refreshing on a hot Houston day.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash

Also interesting. Vav can also be considered to be a modern W, so that means www is really saying 666 in numerology. OMG, it is so terrifying!

OMG we are using Satan every day we log on to the internet.
Wait..... Satan IS the internet.
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 9-11-2014 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Absolutely. If Christ is unity in God, then the anti-christ is false-unity, so the internet, which connects us all falsely through our egos (Satan) must be the abomination of all abominations.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Freeman fly does a much better job of tackling this subject. She probably listens to him actually.

Www.freemantv.com

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash

Absolutely. If Christ is unity in God, then the anti-christ is false-unity, so the internet, which connects us all falsely through our egos (Satan) must be the abomination of all abominations.

Awesome post.

Maybe it's consciousness is going to manifest as AI through the network like I've been proposing in other threads recently.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I think she raised some interesting points, but the work is done by marketers, not Satan, lol. Maybe they're marketers possessed by the evil one.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

I'm pretty sure the point was to give context to meaning rather then to be literal.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

The WWW isn't required anymore so you could simply use the internet 'Satan Free' by skipping that part of an address. I don't like the idea of energy drinks, but I don't think they are Satanic either.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

If it wasn't an "energy drink" I'd probably agree with you. However considering my view on these drinks I have to disagree. Just the fact alone that these are full of crap that cause adrenals fatigue and addiction well... Maybe there is some kind of conspiracy with energy drinks actually being draining rather then beneficial.

I think you catch my drift.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I am pretty sure that the son of mike savage the talk show guy is behind the drink. just thought i would add that. savage nation lol but really he is a wiener
edit on 9-11-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I don't know why you assume that she is "otherwise intelligent". Freely dispensed lithium would do a lot to eliminate this nuttiness.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

You have to be brainwashed to drink this SINthetic crap.
More poison for ya just like soda pop and cigs. But people suck
it down anyway think'n it gives 'em a charge. I love water nice
and clean and no matter what conspiracy you point to, true or false?
It's better than any of that crap. The lady makes valid points but the
ATS crowd refuses to see it. Same as it ever was and even from a purely
neutral point of observation, I would question the wisdom of the crowd.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Have you been reading some of the threads lately?

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Been working a lot my man!

The foreman on my jobsite had this for me the other day tho.

Never heard or even noticed it before that.

edit on Rpm110914v472014u03 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

The benefit of the Apocalypse of John is that it was written in Greek and we can physically possess an accurately transcribed Greek New Testament like the one I have in my hands right now. And if we go to the 13th chapter we will see the number is hexakósioi hexēkonta héx (666); however, this is not how the writers originally wrote it, but is a modern spelling out by the Greek Orthodox faith, changing the nature of presently printed Greek texts to reflect a modern understanding. The original writers wrote Chi-Xi-Stigma χξϛ. (600+60+6)

Greek Numerological Key

Now, many people argue over what Chi-Xi-Stigma means. I have my interpretation, but it isn't an accounting as the modern translators have led us to believe, but truly a multi-faceted allegory which most of the bible can be taken as anyway.

All of the Jews at the time accepted that 666 was the number of man, so a verse which proclaimed the beast would be a man would be overlooked and might slip past the scrutiny of mystical interest groups for centuries. The author of the link I posted suggested that χξϛ is really suggesting that the person will be Christ-like χϛ, but will have the symbol of the serpent within him ξ.

That is problematic at best because Xi can be taken many ways. Very few people seem to understand what they are talking about when they try to pick that symbol apart; however, picking that symbol apart is the secret to understanding the real communication behind those words, I am convinced, and I don't think it was accidental that the authors wrote it as χξϛ. If they were simply trying to communicate a number, there are many other ways they could have done that without writing down an unpronounceable word.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join