It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel wants to confiscate over 3,000 acres in West Bank ‘for military purposes’ – report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
I'm not the biggest fan of Islam but that is irrelevant, Israel is clearly a genocidal state, I really can't believe the things they get away with and the support they continue to garner.

Though, I could say the same thing about the blind support certain liberals have for certain muslims, but that is OT.

I really wouldn't mind it if Israel were wiped off the map at this point(ugh, I shouldn't say such things, immature. Just trying to express the frustration it makes one feel). And maybe that's what they're counting on. Is that the end game? Will they sacrifice the jews again in some future war?

It is ok to say that because it is fair. They are not counting on you saying that, they are just prepared to flip what you said to make it sound like you want all JEWS wiped off the map even though it was quite clear you were referring to the illegal state of Israel and their homicidal Knesset government.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Walsh

No, I figure you Israel haters could just give up yours.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

but...but they are "god's" chosen people-they can do no wrong. (sarcasm off)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

If I were the Palestinians I would want to move. Let Israel have all of the land and give the Palestinians a new 'home' where they can live in peace. It would solve a lot of problems because it isn't going to get better with the status quo.

It would also solve a lot of problems if Zionist that moved into Israel were to pack their things up and move to someplace else. Why should people who have been living there for generations give up their land for a bunch of people who have no real ties to the land?

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

If I were the Palestinians I would want to move. Let Israel have all of the land and give the Palestinians a new 'home' where they can live in peace. It would solve a lot of problems because it isn't going to get better with the status quo.

It would also solve a lot of problems if Zionist that moved into Israel were to pack their things up and move to someplace else. Why should people who have been living there for generations give up their land for a bunch of people who have no real ties to the land?

he must be "quoting" Mr.Yahoo

Addressing the legislators from his right-wing Likud party, Netanyahu said: "To all those who are demonstrating and shouting their denunciation of Israel and support of a Palestinian state, I can say one simple thing: you are invited to move there - to the Palestinian Authority or to Gaza."

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join