It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Rant to the Son and the Snake He Created - Lord of Confusion or Savior of Mankind?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
although really how many holes do you need to be convinced that a boat wont float? duct tape wont fix this mess.

originally posted by: AlephBet
a reply to: TzarChasm
Only one. Christ must return and bring peace. Anything short of loving enemies will be a contradiction to his message of being a peacemaker and teacher.

As I stated, I am confused by the contradictory language throughout. The angles do not square with the right angles I see. I assume you have the same problem here. Yahweh has always been a contradiction to Christ, yet we sometimes see the same beast in the nature of each. Likewise, we sometimes see the compassion in Yahweh.

So we agree this boat won't float?
edit on 11-10-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

If you can understand what I just said, then you will agree that he MUST not contradict his words of peace. I didn't say he wouldn't. He likely will given that his words in the NT contradict themselves most of the time. One example. Is he our Kinsman or is he an alien from another planet?

John 18: Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."

As I said in the Opening of the OP: "Many of you know my threads here on ATS, but do you really know my intent? "

I think you are misreading my words. I will not simply show you the good to be found in the words. I intend to show the evil as well. Both are present. From them, we can see that the Father is Elohim/Ruach and not Yahweh. He claimed to be the only one, then recanted in the NT. If you wish to know the truth, know the WHOLE truth.

I was also clear that we can only speculate. Seek, Find and Adapt. It's the message of Baptism and it is the message of learning to transcribe the light of God. That light has two natures as one higher nature.

edit on 10-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

"So we agree this boat won't float?"

The Ark floats just fine. The boat we make won't float. It is true. Because we don't yet understand is no indication the story is not correct. Higher axioms of truth require that lower versions must rise and unify. If I say 1+1=3, you can argue all you want from mathematics. Is it possible I am speaking of child birth? This is our problem. We are discussing one thing while it may be yet a higher thing we cannot see. A 2D flatlander can say there is no up or down, but he would only be lacking the higher dimension to see clearly. I have seen enough hidden dimensions from the story to know there are plenty more. Evidence is not the problem. Our understanding of it is the problem.

You can take a path that sits and gives up in a rage of bias. I will take a path that explores all twists and turns without stopping. Every new door that opens reveals yet another higher truth to be learned. It's the point of the search.

edit on 10-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

You can take a path that sits and gives up in a rage of bias. I will take a path that explores all twists and turns without stopping. Every new door that opens reveals yet another higher truth to be learned. It's the point of the search.

I've never given up in a bias rage. Forgive me for not just believing things just because they feel good, or make sense only after stretching my mind beyond the scope of rational thinking. Bias is something you exhibit often in your threads. I have seen you repeat the same lines, even after errors in your line of thinking have been pointed out. You act as if you're an objective researcher but I don't believe that's actually the case.

As you said, "Yahweh has always been a contradiction to Christ, yet we sometimes see the same beast in the nature of each. Likewise, we sometimes see the compassion in Yahweh.". So there really is no reason to assume that God won't go through with his plans to utterly destroy all non believers. Now, or at the second coming. Let's expand this beyond the second coming if you don't mind. From Christ's lifetime and teachings about love and forgiveness up to now. Doesn't the fact that the Lord's enemies are still thrown into the lake of fire count as a contradiction to his message? Jesus himself made sure to warn people about the dangers of hell. So we can clearly see that people are sent to hell unless they are saved and thus there is no reason to think he won't do exactly what he said he would at the second coming. Biblically that is.
edit on 11-11-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

we apparently agree that not only is god very much worth questioning, but that alephbet is not qualified to answer those questions. i believe that was settled on page 1.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Because we don't yet understand is no indication the story is not correct.

and sometimes thats exactly what it means. especially when words mean very certain things and when put in a certain order they send a clear message that is then obfuscated by interpretation through an emotionally-tinted lens.

Higher axioms of truth require that lower versions must rise and unify. If I say 1+1=3, you can argue all you want from mathematics. Is it possible I am speaking of child birth? This is our problem.

comparing childbirth to mathematics now? this is how you defend "spiritually interpreted" riddles?

A 2D flatlander can say there is no up or down, but he would only be lacking the higher dimension to see clearly. I have seen enough hidden dimensions from the story to know there are plenty more. Evidence is not the problem. Our understanding of it is the problem.

so you are using ignorance as a platform. i can get that you might conclude there are other dimensions or whatever. thats a fair assumption to make. what is NOT a fair assumption to make is what the properties and inhabitants of those dimensions are and what their intentions are. the same token by which you cant prove this specific dimension to board of education at Harvard is the token by which you cant state with any amount of authority what lies in that dimension.

so please stop telling us OUR understanding is the problem when we have exactly zero reason to believe that you have any understanding at all in this subject. thats why you post on conspiracy websites from behind a username.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

So there really is no reason to assume that God won't go through with his plans to utterly destroy all non believers. Now, or at the second coming. Let's expand this beyond the second coming if you don't mind. From Christ's lifetime and teachings about love and forgiveness up to now. Doesn't the fact that the Lord's enemies are still thrown into the lake of fire count as a contradiction to his message? Jesus himself made sure to warn people about the dangers of hell. So we can clearly see that people are sent to hell unless they are saved and thus there is no reason to think he won't do exactly what he said he would at the second coming. Biblically that is.

Not to be captain obvious here, but the OP was just such a warning and agreement what what you have stated. I am not sure why you keep restating it. I agree with you that the contradiction exists. He said what he would do at the second coming. It does not agree with the nature of God being Love and keeping no records of wrongs. As I have said, he must love his enemies and demonstrate the higher nature, not the lower nature. We've seen his lower nature at work and the higher nature is what we all long for. We assume the same of him toward us.

I have also pointed out another obvious problem here. If we are God's image, then he sees himself in us. Clearly, there is work to be done for our image to improve. If Yahweh is as good as it gets, our own imaginations can conceive a better circumstance, environment and path to learning. Education is that very pathway. Delusion leads to delusion.

2 Thessalonians 2:11 - That’s why God will send them a powerful delusion so that they will believe a lie.

John 5:20 - The Father loves the Son and shows him everything he is doing. The Father will show him even greater things to do than these things so that you will be amazed.

Is God finished with the Son yet? No. He was, IS and IS to Come. There is yet a third incarnation higher than that of the first century coming. The Day of the Lord was supposed to be marked by great conflict. He came as a baby and hung on a cross to pay the blood debt. His second coming is said to be marked by 1/3 of the Earth being destroyed and 1/3 of animals and 1/3 of humans. I will be captain obvious again and simply suggest that Elohim may have other plans. This is a pattern we have seen throughout scriptures.

Here is an example:

In Genesis 6:9-22 ELOHIM stated that Noah should bring the Animals in two by two.

In Genesis 7 tells Noah Seven pairs of each animal. What happens? Who does Noah follow? Yahweh, but the animals followed Elohim.

Genesis 7

15 A pair of every living, breathing animal came to Noah to go into the ship. 16 A male and a female of every animal went in as Elohim had commanded Noah. Then Yahweh closed the door behind them.

Yahweh was trumped by Elohim. Again and again, this happens. My hunch is that the Last Days will not follow what Yahweh wants, but rather Elohim's will. Just as the Lord's prayer states, Thy will be done.

What is Elohim's will? Blessings to ALL the nations (Rainbow).

edit on 11-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

so please stop telling us OUR understanding is the problem when we have exactly zero reason to believe that you have any understanding at all in this subject. thats why you post on conspiracy websites from behind a username.

You have the capacity to avoid the click into this thread. It's the only way you will escape the words I write. This is an open forum and you are not a captive audience. Less about me and more about the subject. No need to do anything beyond suggesting the higher truth you may see.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

we apparently agree that not only is god very much worth questioning, but that alephbet is not qualified to answer those questions. i believe that was settled on page 1.

The OP holds the subject of questioning the intent of Yahweh. I presented a better outline than you are likely to hear anywhere. Try taking any of my rants in the OP and showing your view. Rather than attack me, or my method of inquiry, try showing what you think about the subject. Ad Hominem is a fallacy.

Yahweh is the subject of this thread.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Not to be captain obvious here, but the OP was just such a warning and agreement what what you have stated. I am not sure why you keep restating it. I agree with you that the contradiction exists. He said what he would do at the second coming. It does not agree with the nature of God being Love and keeping no records of wrongs. As I have said, he must love his enemies and demonstrate the higher nature, not the lower nature. We've seen his lower nature at work and the higher nature is what we all long for. We assume the same of him toward us.

TzarChasm asked you how many holes in the message will it take for you to be convinced it's bunk. You said one and named it. I showed you the hole. You agree there is a hole then do this dance to try and patch the hole. Let's forget the second coming though. Like I pointed out in my last post, God is still sending people to hell in the here and now. We don't really need to focus on what God does at the second coming because his actions are contradictory today. I'm not really sure how you can find away around it.

Did Jesus teach love and forgiveness? Yes.
Does God still send unbelievers to hell? Yes.
Is that in line with "turn the other cheek" etc.? No.

There is the hole you required, without waiting for the second coming.
edit on 11-11-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

If you know the excluded middle, then you know the purpose of creation. Again, my first statement in the OP was, "Do you know my intent?"

The Republic of one Galaxy

Disclosure and the Purpose for the Refinement of Humanity

What are we overcoming here in this place?

1) Our own beast nature (Animal Nature).

2) The beast that is over us as Prince

3) Ignorance

How? The knowledge of Good and Evil through toil. Overcoming requires us to rise above. God is Elohim. Yahweh is the one here over us with his own snake to overcome. Ephesians outlines the Mystery of our relationship to the power and principalities above us, as do the links I placed above for you to read. If you can ever see my intent (by design), then you will solve the greater Mystery. I cannot tell you the mystery. You must solve it yourself. No reason to judge my outline of Yahweh becoming Christ or his potential failure or success. It's not the point. It's the result. I am showing you the cause. Necessity is the Mother of Invention and invention comes by seeking, finding and adaptation. The eternal quantum calculation leads to a result.

edit on 11-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Ignore my point, advert your threads, and change the subject.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

The answer to your questions is to ask the right questions. Truth is at right angles. You can't get there in a straight line.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

If you know the excluded middle, then you know the purpose of creation. Again, my first statement in the OP was, "Do you know my intent?"

The Republic of one Galaxy

Disclosure and the Purpose for the Refinement of Humanity

What are we overcoming here in this place?

1) Our own beast nature (Animal Nature).

2) The beast that is over us as Prince

3) Ignorance

How? The knowledge of Good and Evil through toil. Overcoming requires us to rise above. God is Elohim. Yahweh is the one here over us with his own snake to overcome. Ephesians outlines the Mystery of our relationship to the power and principalities above us, as do the links I placed above for you to read. If you can ever see my intent (by design), then you will solve the greater Mystery. I cannot tell you the mystery. You must solve it yourself. No reason to judge my outline of Yahweh becoming Christ or his potential failure or success. It's not the point. It's the result. I am showing you the cause. Necessity is the Mother of Invention and invention comes by seeking, finding and adaptation. The eternal quantum calculation leads to a result.

I just realized that you are exactly like the bible. your perception and opinion is infallible because you are inspired by the spirit of god because you say so because your perception and opinion is infallible because you are inspired by the spirit of god because you say so...

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Just the opposite. I speculate to learn. Seek, Find and Adapt. Theory is the same in science. Any good theory can be argued if truth is not present. Truth rises. This OP is about finding the holes and speaking my mind about what I do not understand. Did you read the OP?

Try speaking about something in the OP as a subject and refrain from talking about me to be effective. I am not nearly as important as the subject.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Yeah, very good realization. Circular logic. If all you do is take right angles you end up in the same place. When shown holes he has made it evident that if he can't explain them he will change tact and resort back to his metaphors and claims of a divine mystery. And of course the only way for us to solve the mystery is to read any number of his equally confusing threads. There is no real search for truth, only confirmation biases. I'm still waiting for a thread in which he shows all the evidence from other religions as proof of his but I know that will never happen because that evidence is not there. What goes through my head when reading a lot of his posts? I can't give you the answer. You must first ask the question. But I will give you a clue. That mystery can be solved by reading my previous post.
edit on 11-12-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Any good theory can be argued if truth is not present.

doesnt even have to be a good theory. we are more than aware of this thanks to you.

This OP is about finding the holes and speaking my mind about what I do not understand. Did you read the OP?

i did, and as i said earlier, im suspicious of what you are doing. you post a fifty threads about all these secrets you have figured out and how we can follow the same steps you did and then you post this thing...where apparently theres a lot you dont understand. some pretty key points included. and then you go on to post a few more threads as though once again there can be no doubts. so forgive me if im just a little confused.

Try speaking about something in the OP as a subject and refrain from talking about me to be effective. I am not nearly as important as the subject.

i agree with a lot of what you posted in the OP. but then you turned around and ignored it all in the next few threads you posted. so you are kind of important here because these threads dont just post themselves and when they contradict each other, thats something you should make an effort to clarify.
edit on 13-11-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Have you read Undo's threads on Enlil and Enki (Sumerian Gods) Enlil can't stand humanity and Enki loves us. It may answer your questions about the biblical gods of the OT and NT. Enlil forever wants us destroyed whereas Enki warned The Adams to go build an Ark. Enki protects us.

edit on 11 16 2014 by sussy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join