It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: IT’S “COMMON” FOR COPS TO STEAL NUDE PICS FROM WOMEN’S CELL PHONES AND SHARE THEM WI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

MARTINEZ, Calif. (AP) — Authorities say a California Highway Patrol officer suspected of stealing nude and racy photos from the cellphones of women arrested on drunken driving charges sent those photos to at least two fellow officers.

Source

Police force or... Worse then criminal thugs? I know people who are career criminals and they have higher moral authority then most police officers have.

You know when people say things like the mob had more class or 1%er's are more trustworthy then the police I hate to have to agree with them.

How long till we grow a pair?
edit on 11/9/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Thread about this a couple of weeks ago, is this the same cop or another?

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

My guess is this is another incident but I'm probably wrong.

Can't keep track anymore there's so many instances of out of control police violence who knows anymore.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This is why you LOCK your phone with a password so they CANT go thru it. If they force it, then thats illegal searching

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

To add to that, if they threaten you with extra charges for refusing to let them search/give them the password, you might as well just tell them to go jump off a pier because if you're going down for a DUI, then you're already in so much trouble that it's probably not going to hurt all that much.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Na sorry it's the same one, been a couple one it.
Appalling subject tho.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I know things about more than one dirty cop that makes this look like child's play. I am holding those cards.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Yeah trust me I've seen things.

I don't trust authority and I'm a conspiracy theorist or factualist for a reason. And I never talk about those reasons.
edit on 11/9/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
No surprises here. There are some dirt bag cops who get off looking through others private stuff, it truly is a game to them.

I was arrested about a year ago and had my laptop on me, I know they went through it in hopes of finding evidence against me. I am actually reasonably certain I was arrested because they were convinced I had something illegal(drugs) in my backpack.

Right now I am contemplated filing a suit over a wrongful arrest. I will never be able to prove they went through this laptop, but it I still think a wrongful arrest that was disposed by the state prosecutor deserves some accountability by those who made the arrest.
edit on 9-11-2014 by jrod because: y

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Mcann they finger print print the keys and show that their fingers hit the key with the intent of typing?

Dream world.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join