It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush manipulated NKorea intelligence like he did in Iraq: US expert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
"The United States manipulated intelligence on North Korea's nuclear program in a similar fashion to its use of weapons of mass destruction to justify the war on Iraq, a US foreign policy expert said in an article seen Friday.
"Relying on sketchy data, the Bush administration presented a worst-case scenario as an incontrovertible truth and distorted its intelligence on North Korea (much as it did in Iraq), seriously exaggerating the danger that Pyongyang is secretly making uranium-based nuclear weapons," Selig Harrison said in Foreign Affairs magazine."

www.spacewar.com...

I was waiting for this to hit the street. GW has finally been exposed.......

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
It hasnt "hit the street" until CNN and Fox reports on it.

CNN and Fox wont report on it until two things happen:

#1 They verify its the Truth
#2 They call the Whitehouse and ask if its OK to run the story!!!

In other words, this ain't hitting any streets soon.

Edit for spelling, man I need to stop posting as by boss walks by....

[edit on 10-12-2004 by skippytjc]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I find this quote from the article very telling of our current administration.

This was largely to waylay South Korean and Japanese efforts at reconciliation with the North and ostensibly to keep open the option of "regime change" as in the case of Iraq, Harrison claimed.

In late 2002 the Bush administration cited North Korea's alleged uranium program to pull out of the Agreed Framework. That deal had frozen Pyongyang's nuclear program since 1994 in exchange for energy aid and the construction of two billion dollar semi-proliferation-proof light water nuclear reactors.

No concrete evidence of a uranium program has been presented publicly.

DrHoracid, yes, Bush has been exposed, and has been exposed in the past. The Neocons serving his agenda will let nothing happen to thier fearless leader. They will let nothing stand in thier way of global domination. This is what they (Neocons) are after, afterall

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
KIt hasnt "hit the street" until CNN and Fox reports on it.

Two of the most biased news channels on TV?

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
What's your angle, DrHoracid? Do you honestly expect anyone to believe that you'd admit that Bush could do anything wrong?

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Kid,
I mention those networks not because of their objectivity, or lack of, but because they represent how the VAST majority of the US public gets their news. AND they wont run anything, anything at all, unless every other news source in the world is running it. I.e. Spacewar.com isnt enough to classify this story as "hitting the street" yet.

Also note my reference to those networks needing to call the Whitehouse prior to running a story. Thats satire right there. As in I understand they are biased.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by curme
What's your angle, DrHoracid? Do you honestly expect anyone to believe that you'd admit that Bush could do anything wrong?

Don't pretend to think I support GW without question. He does many things I disagree with. I think he is too liberal and too PC. But, there was a report a few weeks ago that the CIA has set him up. Now that Goss is kicking some a$$ there I expect many more stories like this to hit the media.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Kid,
I mention those networks not because of their objectivity, or lack of, but because they represent how the VAST majority of the US public gets their news.

Which is enough for me to realize They are two of the most manipulated News stations on TV. Fox is the American equivilant of Aljazeera. CNN might run the story, but it would be with a major Left slant on it. Im at the left, but I like my news to be unbiased. Usually the BBC does a good job of covering American events and happennings.

[edit on 12/10/04 by Kidfinger]

new topics

top topics

join