It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Manning, ATLAH Church Pastor, Claims Starbucks Uses 'Sodomites' Semen'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Here we go again.

The leader of the vehemently anti-gay Harlem ATLAH Missionary Church, James Manning, is once again making outrageous claims against the gay community. This time he might have outdone himself.

Last week, Manning asserted that Starbucks is "ground zero for Ebola" after the company released it's first LGBT commercial starring Bianca Del Rio and Adore Delano of "RuPaul's Drag Race" fame.

Now, Manning has released another video in which the religious leader claims that Starbucks has been using the "sodomites' semen" in their flavored coffee drinks. He states in the video:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Look I know that not all Reps are this guy but come on get these freaking NUT cases outta your party I know you guyz just won and won a Big! but ferfuksakes .. you won't appeal to any new members your only hope is if folks on the other side stayed home and continue to vote in small numbers the fact is you guyz encourages these types paid them gave them a voice in your party..sorry Dems just don't allow this..I do hope the Dr and Star Bucks sue the pants off this vile and frankly disgusting person.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I'm watching (listening now) to the vid before this thread gets pulled. This guy is south of sanity, or at least a very troubled person who wants to spread this rumor ("allegedly" "legally accused", "my suspicion" - weasel words). This man gives unethical a bad name.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Wait.... What....??

Somebody has a tissue? I just spilled my coffee.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
I'm watching (listening now) to the vid before this thread gets pulled. This guy is south of sanity, or at least a very troubled person who wants to spread this rumor ("allegedly" "legally accused", "my suspicion" - weasel words). This man gives unethical a bad name.

I know the content is distasteful but this need to be out there this is being covered in regular media lets clean up our political discourse we can ill afford to have these people dragging our system in the muck, if Reps really care about our nation then it's time they step-up and show these guys the door.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I hope it doesn't get pulled, this is a typical example of how a power-hungry preacher picks a fake news story and runs with it. Did you notice how the original story is in that FOX News style of a question, complete with a question mark. Kind of like a "Did (name of celebrity or politican, ie. George W. Bush) throw a baby out with the bathwater?" type, but aimed at a corporation which he disapproves of. I'm not a Starbucks fan, nor a coffee drinker, but to smear their name with fake stories shows that this "preacher" (ha!) is throwing out seems to make him the type of fellow who will use falsehoods to advance his point (isn't their a commandment somewhere about being a false witness? Maybe one of his crew should dig that quote out of the bible and show it to him). Not a nice thing to do.

edit on 9-11-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I hope it doesn't get pulled, this is a typical example of how a power-hungry preacher picks a fake news story and runs with it. Did you notice how the original story is in that FOX News style of a question, complete with a question mark. Kind of like a "Did (name of celebrity or politican, ie. George W. Bush) throw a baby out with the bathwater?" type, but aimed at a corporation which he disapproves of. I'm not a Starbucks fan, nor a coffee drinker, but to smear their name with fake stories shows that this "preacher" (ha!) is throwing out seems to make him the type of fellow who will use falsehoods to advance his point (isn't their a commandment somewhere about being a false witness? Maybe one of his crew should dig that quote out of the bible and show it to him). Not a nice thing to do.

Do you think given the way he uses language like you said FOX style will shield him from getting sued.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

His "preacher" credentials should (or am I wrong?) protect him from lawsuits. But Starbucks wouldn't sue over this, and he knows it, because it would just spread the story - which is what the preacher is trying to do in order to punish them over their stance on gays. I was just kidding earlier, I know the "Do not bear false witness" language is one of the traditional ten commandments, and for him to blatantly break that commandment (he knows for a fact that it is not Starbucks policy to add an extra ingredient, as it were, in their coffee) puts him outside of the standard actions and preachings of Christian ministers. For him to bear false witness, and not apologize and correct it, also shows that his knowledge of religion and consciousness is limited, as 'truth telling' is one of the main keys to, and practices of, spirituality (which is one reason, a 'third or fourth level reason', that it's probably included in the ten commandments).
edit on 9-11-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Actually I have followed him on certain issues for a couple of yrs now and he is truly despicable,ignorant and is a self loathing Azz he is a contributor to FOX

This is what I am talking about the pure ignorance and the Right eat this up like gold sprinkled doo doo.
Now I am sure a certain segment of Right Wingers believe all he said have to be true after all he is Black and should know "his people" better than anyone else I recently got into it with an ATS member for calling another despicable ignorant azz an uncle Tom but that's what they are historically to us..TOMS!
edit on 9-11-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
LOL

Just LOL

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
So that's what people are getting
when I hear them ask for 2 pumps
in their vanilla soy half calf latte

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

I know the content is distasteful but this need to be out there this is being covered in regular media lets clean up our political discourse we can ill afford to have these people dragging our system in the muck, if Reps really care about our nation then it's time they step-up and show these guys the door.

Politics appeals to the lowest common denominator, does it not? How is something like this guys rant surprising to anyone? It is disgusting. Definitely a great example of religiously inspired stupidity. But this is earth, where most humans are free to do as they please. Really, he's just a human just doing what we do best: Rant incessantly and ignorantly abouy some very disorganized and archaic beliefs.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
What is funny, is that the story was ran, and picked up. In the end, the outlet that posted the story, also turned around and did a retraction that it was a HOAX. So I guess this pastor has egg on his face.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig... So I guess this pastor has egg on his face.

Or something.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
What is funny, is that the story was ran, and picked up. In the end, the outlet that posted the story, also turned around and did a retraction that it was a HOAX. So I guess this pastor has egg on his face.

Good I hope he dies of embarrassment but that's too much to ask.

edit on 9-11-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Starbucks costs a latte!

edit on Ram110914v442014u00 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
This is a case that where Starbucks should use lawyers to sue him for what he has said.

You can't just make up things and then slander a company.

Time to sue

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
What??? Lmao..... Oh the power of fear!!! Lol

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Go back and watch that again. I think that you will notice that as he speaks, like most people he moves his head back and forth from side to side. When you see him do this, listen closely, you can hear the little pieces of his brain that have broken loose and are now rattling around in there. Phenomenal.

I love it when he says "it's the absolute truth". Now absolute is absolute. He equates through use of this word, the absolute truth of his Bible to the absolute truth that Starbucks blah blah blah. Yeah, you can absolutely hear the rattling, just listen.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Starbucks has a secret menu if you know the 'code word' to use for the item, I wonder what this one is.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Claims like this seem to be slanderous I wonder why starbucks isn`t sueing this guy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join