It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Banner Proclaims That Seal Killed ‘Obama’ [VIDEO]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   

During a Friday segment on the backlash one of the Seal Team Six commandos is facing for agreeing to do an interview with Fox News, the chyron on CNN’s “Erin Burnett Outfront” read for forty seconds “Seal Who Claims He Killed Obama Under Attack”.

source

twitter

Way to go CNN

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

The MSM is a well oiled propaganda machine, every story meticulously written by TPTB to ensure the masses are brainwashed.

Or, they're just inept and lazy.

My money has always been on the latter, can you guess why?

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

In 50 years the history tablets will be riddled with stories and articles about the US president Barrack Hussein Bin Laden and the terrorist named Obama Bin Osama who was killed by an Australian army general called Barry Isis. The terrorists' body was sent into outer space with the first Mars Colonists.

Welcome to the United States of Banking cartels where Idiocracy is rampant and accuracy is optional.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Didn't anyone proofread that? The last place I'd expect to see a gaffe like that is on a national news broadcast. Those people are professional journalists. Sadly, I am seeing this kind of thing more often. I blame it on people relying too heavily on spell checking and autocorrecting.
edit on 11/9/2014 by N3k9Ni because: typo

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

If the Seal actually killed Obama I belive that he'd receive praise instead of being under attack.

edit on 9112014 by DodgyDawg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Heh, someone's been typing Obama too much lately and no one bothers to actually proofread anymore. Or, if their spellcheck is like ours at work, no one has bothered to add Obama yet, so even when it gets flagged, you pretty much ignore it and move on with life.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

That's funny...anyone remember Kennedy when he introduced Obama on TV?..

Link

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

It's tuff to keep all the terrorists separated when you're
an alchy.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Apparently the person they hired to type out the running announcements on the bottom of the page is one of those 4th grade n'ere do wells who never bothered to remember the difference between 'their, there and they're...' because it's y'know... confusing.

How embarrassing for Erin Burnett, who is actually one of the better CNN anchors.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The local news channel in my area did a story about all the election signs along the side of the roads. apparently there is a law that the signs have to be removed within a certain number of days after the election or they will face fines.
on the banner that was at the bottom of the screen they spelled signs wrong, it was spelled "sings".
I thought, what a bunch of incompetent idiots why would anyone believe anything they say when their attention to detail is so incompetent that they can`t even spell check their banners.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

This man wouldn't have been afraid to read that out loud.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Wanna know what really struck me about this? Nobody calls Osama bin Laden by his first name, in the news or in casual conversation (that I've heard.) He was/is always referred to as 'bin Laden' or the full "Osama bin Laden." Never just Osama. Not so for Obama. Most people seem to call him that.

That said, I can see some banner-typist having a brain fart and typing Osama when they meant to type Obama. But not the other way around, because I really can't imagine the banner being planned out as: "SEAL WHO CLAIMS HE KILLED OSAMA UNDER ATTACK"

Wouldn't you expect "SEAL WHO CLAIMS HE KILLED BIN LADEN..." or "... CLAIMS HE KILLED OSAMA BIN LADEN..." instead, really?

For that reason, it just seems too odd to chalk it up to a dumb 'typo.' I dunno. Just how it struck me, ya know?

edit on 11/9/2014 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Seems like an honest mistake to me.

The only difference between oBama & oSama is just a little BS...

top topics

join