It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which post was starred?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I've just acquired a star from somewhere but, after trawling through my more recent posts, I can't find the post that has acquired an extra star.

I imagine this is a common experience for other members...you have a little break then come back to find several stars added to your tally but don't know which post/s have been starred.

Is there a way of finding out which of one's posts were recently starred that doesn't involve checking through every single post you ever made?

(Apologies if this is already common knowledge)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

When you wish upon a star....star light, star bright, first star I see tonight....every man or woman is (or earns) a star....Starry starry night, paint the colours something something something....

edit on 9-11-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
I've just acquired a star from somewhere but, after trawling through my more recent posts, I can't find the post that has acquired an extra star.

I imagine this is a common experience for other members...you have a little break then come back to find several stars added to your tally but don't know which post/s have been starred.

Is there a way of finding out which of one's posts were recently starred that doesn't involve checking through every single post you ever made?

(Apologies if this is already common knowledge)

go you your profile , click on "posts" and you can scroll though and see what post you got a star on .

hope this helps !

many more stars to come for you sir !

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

No specific way to find out sorry to say, besides chasing every single post you've made.

If you're new, should be easy.

edit on 9/11/14 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I can never find any posts I have written unless someone commented on them. When I go to my list, it doesn't go to my post but to the whole thread and I have to go through the whole thing and usually give up. I am sure there is a way to see posts but if it is so hidden that it defies common sense, maybe someone can make it easier [for dimwits like me
].

Not to bring reddit into this but I am going to. I love how there is a page with all my posts and all the up/downvotes instantly and easily accessible with one click. Why is ATS so awkward?

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Considering that you have 1172 posts, I'm seriously impressed with your memory skills that you can remember how many stars are on each of them.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Considering that you have 1172 posts, I'm seriously impressed with your memory skills that you can remember how many stars are on each of them.

No kidding.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Easy to do with eidetic memory. I bet you don't remember half of your 28,764,202 stars (I gave you number 28,764,018 if you recall).

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Click here:

Your Posts

edit on 9/11/14 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Just gave you another one.

Where?

Muwahahahahahahahah....

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

And I just gave your another (earned) flag, a flag that will sit there and wave from now on until the internet gets filled to capacity and freezes. Find it and win no prize (except more flags). (now it's my turn to laugh, hahahahahahahahaha huh?)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I just gave one person in this thread a star, one person a flag and one person received π points.

Your mission - should you choose to accept - is to figure out who received what...

Your reward will be double that what you received.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
I can never find any posts I have written unless someone commented on them. When I go to my list, it doesn't go to my post but to the whole thread and I have to go through the whole thing and usually give up. I am sure there is a way to see posts but if it is so hidden that it defies common sense, maybe someone can make it easier [for dimwits like me
].

Not to bring reddit into this but I am going to. I love how there is a page with all my posts and all the up/downvotes instantly and easily accessible with one click. Why is ATS so awkward?

Start off the same way: go to your post list, & when in a thread, use your browser's "find" command to look for your member name on each page. It's easier & quicker than manually scrolling through each thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzCory

An even easier way...go to that little green bobble in the lower left hand corner of your avatar, click it, and then click on 'Posts in thread' (you have to click this on the thread itself, the one that you'd like to find or see all of your posts on). I've done this while reading past "Ask me anything's, for example, as you can get all of the guests answers in a row and not have to look through the pages for them.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

I get two goose eggs! Good, I'm hungry.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Just click on "posts" in your profile, it will display your most recent 6 trillion posts.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Your sanity levels will honestly be much more stable - as will your ability to post openly and honestly - if you ignore the star and flag system altogether.

Post from the heart and thoughtfully and the pats upon the back take care of themselves!

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Hecate666

Click here:

Your Posts

Nice link, however I can't find it, so I have been coming to this post and used it. Could you tell me where I can find "my posts"? I looked everywhere. Thanks

new topics

top topics

join