It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New unconfirmed reports Isis leader Al Baghdadi killed by airstrikes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
Well this could open a big can of worms if true .How will the power vacuum go . Are their any other descendants of Allah out there .Lets hope not . Sources at the moment are only from the middle East . Sources on instagram are also hinting at his death .

www.youtube.com...
www.balvindersidhu.com...

Al Baghdadi cant be dead if he is the Mahdi and Jesus hasnt been identified... Guess he is just another false prophet.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: EaglesFan

Well this could open a big can of worms if true .How will the power vacuum go . Are their any other descendants of Allah out there .Lets hope not . Sources at the moment are only from the middle East . Sources on instagram are also hinting at his death .

www.youtube.com...
www.balvindersidhu.com...

Al Baghdadi cant be dead if he is the Mahdi and Jesus hasnt been identified... Guess he is just another false prophet.

what ? have you been reading ?was someone claiming him to be a "prophet of god" ? or something ? ..

if so that's news to my ears .

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Walsh

Al-Baghdadi claimed to be the promised Mahdi somewhere back when the IS nutjobs started getting attention.. I'm just saying that from an Islamic perspective, if he is in fact the Mahdi like he claimed, he cannot die without identifying the Messiah also.

It's sort of like John Identifying Jesus the first time around..
edit on 9-11-2014 by EaglesFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Live by the sword die by the sword

I won't be upset if this dirty rat bastard got blown up.

Think of all the people he is responsible for killing.

ISIS sucks

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EaglesFan

Al-Baghdadi claimed to be the promised Mahdi somewhere back when the IS nutjobs started getting attention.. I'm just saying that from an Islamic perspective, if he is in fact the Mahdi like he claimed, he cannot die without identifying the Messiah also.

It's sort of like John Identifying Jesus the first time around..

umm , your describing a Shia belief.

Al- Baghdadi is sunni , or better title "Khuawarij"

here is an explanation from a question about it.

i have to warn you though the explination is a bit harsh towards Shia

The shia mahdi is a myth and it doesn't exist. Also, Sunnis don't believe that Imam al-Mahdi (ra) will be the successor of 11th Imam. This is a shiite believe not of Sunni Islam. Yes, shiites believe that 12 Imams are infallible people chosen by Allah for the guidance of Muslims and they are also superior to Prophets' of Allah (swt). So for them Imamate is superior to Prophethood. This is clear misguidance and kufr.

Also, the 11 men (the 12th one doesn't exist) were normal humans not divinely appointed infallibles. The Shia have attributed false things to these 11 personalities and fabricated narrations in their name. The Shia consider them to be their Imams but in reality they are free of shiism.

Also, each of the 12 imams are for a different age. The Imam of our age will be Mahdi, correct?
The people of Sonnah don't believe in the concept of 12 Imams. This is made by the shiites.

From where did you get these weird information?

I hope other brothers can provide better reply.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

The Sunni Mahdi is too point out Jesus who will then go on and kill the Antichrist. As for the Shia Mehdi, it is not the same. Their belief is that the Mehdi will kill the Antichrist without the influence of Jesus. I am not talking about the Shia Mehdi, they also claim that their Mahdi will in fact kill Satan also.

There are Hadiths that indicate that when the Mahdi dies, Prophet Jesus will lead his funeral prayer and bury him.

The Shia believe, according to some sayings they attribute to their Imams, that the Mahdi will rule for seven years, but each year will be equivalent to 10 regular years. This means he will rule for what is equivalent to seventy years. However, some Shia believe the Mahdi may rule more than 300 years.

The Mahdi's

Again, the Prophet Jesus will be announced when the Mahdi has arrived from a Sunni perspective even to the point Jesus will bury the Mahdi when he eventually dies. The Mahdi is not the Sunni Messiah. He is a sign of Judgement day being very close and the return of the Messiah.
edit on 9-11-2014 by EaglesFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Seeing how they are psychopathic killers, we can always hope that there is some type of power struggle where they end up killing a few of them selves off .

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EaglesFan

here is a reply from a similar question asked to salafi Scholars .

Is the hadith about the coming of Mehdi Saheeh?
Because I was told by a friend of mine, that it's not and it's a weak hadith.
Praise be to Allaah.

There are saheeh ahaadeeth that indicate that the Mahdi (peace be upon him) will appear at the end of time. He is one of the signs of the Hour. Among these ahaadeeth are the following:

1. Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri reported that the Messenger of Allaah (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) said: "At the end of the time of my ummah, the Mahdi will appear. Allaah will grant him rain, the earth will bring forth its fruits, he will give a lot of money, cattle will increase and the ummah will become great. He will rule for seven or eight years. (Mustadrak al-Haakim, 4/557-558; he said: this is a hadeeth whose isnaad is saheeh, although it was not reported by al-Bukhaari and Muslim. Al-Dhahabi agreed with him, and al-Albaani said: this is a saheeh sanad, and its men are thiqaat (trustworthy), Silsilat al-ahaadeeth al-saheehah, vol. 2, p. 336, hadeeth 771)

You should be aware that some liars have fabricated ahaadeeth about the Mahdi, and others have even claimed to be he, or that he belongs to a group other than Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah. Some of these "false mahdis" have tried to deceive the slaves of Allaah for some worldly gain and to distort the picture of Islaam. Some have started movements and revolutions and gathered those people and supporters whom they were able to deceive. Then they were destroyed, and their lies and falsehood were exposed. None of this affects the belief of Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah in the Mahdi, upon whom be peace, and that he will undoubtedly appear and rule the earth in accordance with Islamic Sharee’ah. And Allaah knows best.

i know sunni Believe in the return of jesus and Mahndi , but it's very different from the Shia belief , sunni know that nobody knows exactly when it will happen so i found it odd
for a Sunni leader to claim such a title is beyond me . maybe you can provide me with a link where Al Baghdadi made such a clame

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

That I know of he never made that claim... I have heard no such thing and you know if he would have said it, it would have been repeated everywhere.

I simply think that's a claim others (Christians) made for him. But all he ever said of himself was that he was caliph.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

It isn't so much about where he has claimed to be the Mahdi and I will actually apologize for saying that earlier on also because Opinionated B is right, he only said he was the Caliph but it is the actions and claims surrounding him which interest me.. The Mahdi will come from the line of Mohammad (Baghdadi has made the claim he is a descendant of Mohammad), He is trying to Establish a Caliphate to rule over every Muslim and possibly the world also (This is a feature of the Mahdi and the last Caliphate), the man doesn't need to announce himself as the Mahdi, his actions are very close to what would be expected of the real Mahdi though.. It's probably how he's sucking in all those morons to fight for them.

Now if he somehow gets to Damascus and points to a man near a White Minaret, then maybe we do have real problems... But the likelihood of that happening is very very low and I do not think he is the Mahdi either.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

First of all thanks to all replies ,i picked out FaglesFan because , well just because . Well it seems that he wasn't killed going on all the media reports that have come in while i have been away from the computer . That is not to say that he might not be very unhealthy . One would imagine the level of care he recieves might not be up to western standards , but i could be wrong and i am sure as hell not going there to check it out . One thing i think call be pulled from this is that their command structure has been dealt a big blow and should be very restricted in the future . On an interesting side note i read today that the British SAS are in country and are tracking down jihad John . They moved in on domestic flights dressed as civilians apparently . Currently nestled up in an undisclosed location with a British listening post . To quote an unidentified SAS source . Jihad John is a dead man walking . Lets hope

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

He is trying to Establish a Caliphate to rule over every Muslim and possibly the world also (This is a feature of the Mahdi and the last Caliphate), the man doesn't need to announce himself as the Mahdi, his actions are very close to what would be expected of the real Mahdi though.. It's probably how he's sucking in all those morons to fight for them.

No doubt he is trying to Establish a Caliphate , keep in mind that a small group of Muslims act under his Rule compared to Islam as a whole .

His actions alone are a clear sign that he is not Mahdi , The way he tried to Establish the Caliphate for one . the slaughtering of Innocent Muslims two , and three he is a Khuawarij and majority of Muslim Umma knows it .

your whole Idea about this whole "bagadi is Mahadi" thing does not make sens from both a Sunni & Shia scripture prospective .

he gains followers due to Misguidance and by way of revenge .

Example : Abdul is a Moderate Muslim who has dreams of getting a hire education and studying in another country .
one day while Abdul is studying in another country he gets word that his family was killed by a drone strike in Afghanistan.
mother ,father,sister all killed . his brother was killed years before in Iraq by US forces - collateral damage .
now Abdul the once moderate Muslim is filled with Anger and rage ,more so than ever !. He wants revenge , he hears about a group of guys who can help him get revenge ....so he joins them. little does Abdul know that these guys are of Khuawarij Ideology,and Takfri .. ( like the ISIS, Taliban,AL Qaeda ) These guys Indoctrinate Abdul by telling him he will get his revenge and that "its ok to martyr your self " , "oh and don't worry if you kill innocent Muslims they will go to jannah"(paradise).
"see those women ,take them as your slaves " . now Abdul is fully indoctrinated into extremist Ideology.
all Abdul wanted to do was go to school , but now ..hes headed for a US convoy ready to blow him self up!.

this is how these khuawarij groups gain followers , "they help the victims" but they are feeding them things that are not of Islam but rather pure evil because they lack the scholarly within their groups or they do it for selfish political gain .so shall this continue until these wars stop and Muslims work harder to educate other Muslims .

war breeds Extremist and terrorism ...

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

So are you saying that the foreign fighters all had their families killed . Or are they misguided . If so i would imagine by now that if not already dead they now realise it is not call of duty .

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

So are you saying that the foreign fighters all had their families killed . Or are they misguided . If so i would imagine by now that if not already dead they now realise it is not call of duty .

lets deny a bit of Ignorance here ...

i am NOT saying " all" foreign have had their family's killed and that's why they fight . but it is however the case for allot of them . i am Sayin YES they are definitely misguided if they are fighting for a "extremist /terrorist origination".

look at the pattern , its been steady through history these groups emerge in times of war.

where was terrorism directed at the USA 60 years ago ?

where is terrorism in Malaysia ?

ill stand by my word , war breeds "extremism and terrorism "

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Hopefully the malasian terrorism link worked .
"http://www.straitstimes.com/the-big-story/asia-report/malaysia/story/four-new-terrorist-groups-operating-malaysia-now-20140701" />

it kind of did
edit on 10-11-2014 by hutch622 because: to add

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I understand he isn't the Mahdi for the exact same reasons you have mentioned.. I was being more sarcastic with my first reply then actually thinking he is.. But it has been a good discussion never the less.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I suspect that was the last we heard of Mahdi. If he was an operative himself he has been evacuated and his vanishing closes the file on him. No controversial high profile raid as with Bin Laden. If he was an extremist directed and funded by an operative he might very well have been taken out of the picture by a targeted strike. ISIS is in motion and Mahdi is not really needed anymore I suspect.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join