It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New unconfirmed reports Isis leader Al Baghdadi killed by airstrikes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Well this could open a big can of worms if true .How will the power vacuum go . Are their any other descendants of Allah out there .Lets hope not . Sources at the moment are only from the middle East . Sources on instagram are also hinting at his death .

www.youtube.com...
www.balvindersidhu.com...
edit on 9-11-2014 by hutch622 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Praise be to invisible flying spaghetti monster!
edit on 9-11-2014 by boncho because: tie-po

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Wasn't he supposed to have been killed months ago or am i thinking of someone else.?

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
Well this could open a big can of worms if true .How will the power vacuum go . Are their any other descendants of Allah out there .Lets hope not . Sources at the moment are only from the middle East . Sources on instagram are also hinting at his death .

www.youtube.com...
www.balvindersidhu.com...

we can expect a new leader and more death i am sure ,and that is the truth .

and "ALLAH" means god in Arabic ,its the perfect way of saying "god" , the way the languages is -it can only be pronounced as a single ,meaning one i.e their is only one god to be worshiped alone with no partners (according to the religious teachings )

Example : you can say "gods" but you cant say "ALLAHS" it makes no sens in the Arabic language .

please also note that these people the "ISIS" are not in anyway descendants of god .

edit on 11/09/2014 by Walsh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

If this is true and I hate to say the death of another human being is vastly superior to the murder and rape etc this individual has instigated, then Thank you God! However I really mean thank you armed forces who did this as it clearly was not the work of anyone else other than humans

If this man has indeed gone probably with a lot of other wannabes then perhaps it will serve to show these people that there are repercussions for the misery they have spread in the name of some so-called religion that makes people do hideously inhuman acts against other humans.

I dare say some of the young men and women who left the west to join in this fight are now pretty scared because its not like the games they play with their gameboy toys and its for real. I hope they catch each and every one that has returned from Syria and elsewhere and throw away the key to their cells because that's exactly what they deserve for not having the common sense to see exactly what would happen to them once they got themselves involved.

Its clear that even with a Western upbringing some muslims cannot adapt to a western way of life and learn respect for all points of view.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

If this is true and I hate to say the death of another human being is vastly superior to the murder and rape etc this individual has instigated, then Thank you God! However I really mean thank you armed forces who did this as it clearly was not the work of anyone else other than humans

If this man has indeed gone probably with a lot of other wannabes then perhaps it will serve to show these people that there are repercussions for the misery they have spread in the name of some so-called religion that makes people do hideously inhuman acts against other humans.

I dare say some of the young men and women who left the west to join in this fight are now pretty scared because its not like the games they play with their gameboy toys and its for real. I hope they catch each and every one that has returned from Syria and elsewhere and throw away the key to their cells because that's exactly what they deserve for not having the common sense to see exactly what would happen to them once they got themselves involved.

Its clear that even with a Western upbringing some muslims cannot adapt to a western way of life and learn respect for all points of view.

you need to educate your self more on the religion of "Islam" you know within the religion their are extremist . I know plenty of Muslims who have adapted to the "western way of life " who also do not subscribe to "extremism" .

you speak as if they are all one and the same ?

do you realize their are many differing sects within Islam , all whom have their own interpretation of scripture ?

some more extreme than others .

the point is , these wars manifest "extremism" and hatred for the USA , where was terrorism directed at the US 60 years ago ?

the policy of bombing has not and will not work in curbing "terrorism /extremism " . i know this first hand .

ill be happy to provide you with examples if need be ?

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
The youtube vid is just a single shot of a body, or maybe he's just resting in an easy chair and someone took a photo ("Lét's pass this around and see if people freak, hahaha"). More confirmation is needed, of course, but the body doesn't look damaged in any way except for a large bruise on the right side of his face (soccer game gone wrong?), or like it was in an airstrike.
edit on 9-11-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
The youtube vid is just a single shot of a body, or maybe he's just resting in an easy chair and someone took a photo ("Lét's pass this around and see if people freak, hahaha"). More confirmation is needed, of course, but the body doesn't look damaged in any way except for a large bruise on the right side of his face (soccer game gone wrong?), or like it was in an airstrike.

Death from Explosions comes in all shapes and sizes..Sometimes on the outside everything looks fine, on the inside different story.
edit on 9-11-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
We'll know soon enough once the body is in custody. He was a prisoner back in the day after all and we did do DNA and biometrics on him back then.

Of course, there will always be those who don't believe.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
We'll know soon enough once the body is in custody. He was a prisoner back in the day after all and we did do DNA and biometrics on him back then.

i believe it when they decide to "show a body " this time and not buried out at sea ..

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Walsh

originally posted by: TDawgRex

i believe it when they decide to "show a body " this time and not buried out at sea ..

Yea, like a body that just happens to look like Al-Bahgdadi is conclusive proof.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Walsh

You might b e a muslim apologist but whether you like it nor not muslim extremism is blowing up people all over the world and those people are innocent except they are not muslims. Care to name another so-called religion that incites people to act in this way and is currently doing the same - we all grew out of this behaviour generations ago.

Perhaps you should ask yourself why fundamentalist Hindi, Jews, Christians and on and on aren't busying themselves blowing up other religion's followers - why is it just Islam? How come this prodigy of family values runs brothels for its men by raping the prisoners they catch in their fight for the muslim caliphate?

What you need to ask yourself is do you honestly think that muslims wouldn't band together and stab you in the back - although different, they are all under the umbrella of Islam - whilst the rest of the world is not and its that 'is not muslim' that differentiates the separation.

Just so you know I have had muslim students for years, both shia, sunni and other etc and however friendly there is always a chasm of the fact that non-muslims if not of the book are quietly viewed as monkeys by the religious. The only saving grace is that (I was told by a muslim friend of mine) as many converts as islam wins a larger number leave the teachings behind as they get more educated. Belief in a supreme spirit is one thing but dogma - whose ever - is going out of fashion except for those who are looking to martyr themselves and their lives and their families are mosque junkies.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7 Can there be dialog with these people? can we find a way to co exist ? can we share the planet and respect each others views?

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
He was probably never anywhere near that airstrike. CIA puppets dont get just bombed makes it Linda hard to fill that Position. This is just another chapter in the medias quest for plausability.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

You might b e a muslim apologist but whether you like it nor not muslim extremism is blowing up people all over the world and those people are innocent except they are not muslims

you think ? because they are "extremist " ....

Care to name another so-called religion that incites people to act in this way and is currently doing the same - we all grew out of this behaviour generations ago.

www.bbc.com...

In June 2012, hundreds Burmese Muslims have been butchered, and many more injured and made homeless in Burma as a result religious intolerance by the Buddhist majority. The Burmese military government, far from trying to resolve the problem and protect the minority, has been silently conniving with the rioters by creating greater hardships for the Muslim minority.

www.amnesty.org...

let us not forget the millions of innocent Muslims killed by the USA in Iraq and Afghanistan. by a predominantly "Christian nation "

? How come this prodigy of family values runs brothels for its men by raping the prisoners they catch in their fight for the muslim caliphate?

do i have to really go into the History of brothels ? and rape ? its EVERYWHERE ! i wont point out how many Vietnamese women were raped and murdered by US forces during Vietnam also including Iraq .... on second thought

(ASIAN TRIBUNE) In March 2006 four US soldiers from the 101st Airborne Division gang raped a 14 year old Iraqi girl and murdered her and her family —including a 5 year old child. An additional soldier was involved in the cover-up.

One of the killers, Steven Green, was found guilty on May 07, 2009 in the US District Court of Paducah and is now awaiting sentencing.

What you need to ask yourself is do you honestly think that muslims wouldn't band together and stab you in the back - although different, they are all under the umbrella of Islam - whilst the rest of the world is not and its that 'is not muslim' that differentiates the separation.

lol... i have no doubts that some "extremist " Muslim might try to claim me to be a"disbeliever" and deem me worthy of death because i don't support the ISIS . And no they are not under the "same Umbrella " "extremist" and "terrorist " are just that ! , they are not Muslims they of the same belief . Islam does not teach "go blow your self up! " "go rape women " "go kill innocent people " people who are full of pure evil teach people that . their is an Arabic name for such people and ill quote it from WIKI

From their essentially political position, the Kharijites developed extreme doctrines that further set them apart from both mainstream Sunni and Shiʿa Muslims. The Kharijites were particularly noted for adopting a radical approach to Takfir, whereby they declared other Muslims to be unbelievers and therefore deemed them worthy of death

understand ? these people are Khuarijites , Al Qaeda ,ISIS,Taliban, Muslim brotherhood , they have adopted the cancer of innovation of Scripture and replacing it with philosophy. and allot of their "imams" use Hadith that has been classed as "weak" (meaning not authentic or made up ) to teach and pass on rubbish .

Just so you know I have had muslim students for years, both shia, sunni and other etc and however friendly there is always a chasm of the fact that non-muslims if not of the book are quietly viewed as monkeys by the religious. The only saving grace is that (I was told by a muslim friend of mine) as many converts as islam wins a larger number leave the teachings behind as they get more educated. Belief in a supreme spirit is one thing but dogma - whose ever - is going out of fashion except for those who are looking to martyr themselves and their lives and their families are mosque junkies.

what !? well let me give a little bit of my background , i have studied Islam for over 5 years . i am currently writing a book about "Extremism" and "jihad" i have had the opportunity to study and take knowledge from some of the best Islamic scholars of our time . and i am here to tell you your ideas about Islam are mainstream hogwash . you have taken hand me down stories about Islam and reproduced them here on this thread . you won't fully understand it unless you submerge your self into it . the Religion and the knowledge it contains is vast . it takes a lifetime to learn it , and that's not including Islamic fiq (Islamic law ) ... i can go on and on and on .

ill leave you with a quote from a very respected Scholar of Islam a very Conservative Muslim a "salafi "

the ISIS hate him , even though hes dead .

Ahlul Sunnah were always the first to speak out!

Sheikh Ibn Baz spoke out against Bin Laden years before 9/11 and said that he does not hold this man to be a believer nor does he believe that Bin Laden believes in Allah and the Last Day. In fact he had advised him years and years before then.

The same goes for ISIS who Ahlul Sunnah spoke out against, and I remember distinctly, the day after the news had spread of them trying to "establish the Khilafah" the scholars warned of them.

We do not wait until blood of innocent people is spilt to take a stance as the stance against these people has already been made clear.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I suppose that the guys that ordered this strike and the pilots are going to get seriously punished for killing one of the foreign employees of the United States. What a terrible friendly fire incident

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Several months ago they thought they killed him in an airstrike... it hit the news that he was dead ect. so he made some nice public speeches, to assure everyone he was very much alive.

Basically, he wasn't in the building when it was bombed - last time. Who knows? Maybe this time they will have made certain he is there!
edit on 9-11-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Oh damn it.

The photo was photoshopped, and al-baghdadi is still alive, although wounded and in a hospital.

According to the Iraqi newspaper al-Sabah, ISIS leader and self-proclaimed Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi remains alive though he was severely injured as a result of recent US airstrikes near Tal Afar and Sinjar.

“This is the second time al-Baghdadi has been injured in the past two months and right now he is being treated in a Syrian location close to the Iraqi border,” a source told al-Sabah.

www.iraqinews.com...

Proof of the pic being photoshopped is in that article...

damn! All my hopes go up only to be dashed again!
edit on 9-11-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Walsh

The US even has adoption programs for children of servicemen and foreign ladies of service
.. Did in Korea in the 80's anyway lol a friend claims that's her back story... Man genetics is a hell of a thing... A marine and a Korean service woman make for a fireball lemme tell you what.

Also follow most of those groups you listed can be traced back to the "Wahhabi" section of Islam. I'd be willing to bet 75% or more of Islamic extremeism is born of Wahhabi ideals/orders.

The Wahhabi state of Saudi Arabia is the most extremist AND also the most successful at missionary work. The haus-o-saud's financing does wonders for spreading the extremist way. What the end game is I still don't know(IDK if anyone else even does either lol) but I can tell you Saudi Arabia is one of the major instigators of the last 15 years.

edit on 9-11-2014 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

One of the nurses should do us all a favour and suffocate him the prick.

Nice work finding out for us!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join