It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how far does the rabbit hole go ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Greetings !

i have been coming to ATS since about 2008 , i even managed to make an account ,but due to unfortunate events i no longer have access to my old account
. So here i am standing at the entrance to the Rabbit hole once again waiting to enter ,may i come in ?

i look forward to the great knowledge that waits me ! i also look forward to passing some along if you will allow me to do so .

Topics that interest me are Philosophy,Religion ,NDE, Politics , Middle east Issue , Magick , any anything that is just simply strange ...

whelp what else can i say really ... hope to see you all on the boards soon !

thanks for your time

Walsh ....

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Walsh

WELCOME TO THE WOOOOORLD OF TOOOOOMORROW!

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
A brief answer. All the way down. At some point down becomes up.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
The rabbit hole was blown up by the last Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch...unless you heard different...
Here's to hoping you don't lose your identity...this time.
Welcome!

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

well then , This shall become Interesting

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

Look at the BONES!

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
All the way down to the center of the earth where, depending on who you listen to, you will meet other civilizations or you will be turned into a stick of charcoal by the heat.

So, jump in and take your chances.

P

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat
Yes! Yes! Those bones... Send chills through my thrills.
Now - I need to go change my armor...

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
All the way down to the center of the earth where, depending on who you listen to, you will meet other civilizations or you will be turned into a stick of charcoal by the heat.

So, jump in and take your chances.

P

lol yes sir

edit on 11/09/2014 by Walsh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanDash
The rabbit hole was blown up by the last Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch...unless you heard different...
Here's to hoping you don't lose your identity...this time.
Welcome!

well , thank you WanDash , let us hope not this time

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Welcome Walsh

It's great to have you with us!

Now just pull up a cyber-chair...

...and sit a spell and we'll go through a few things that could be helpful to know.

First of all, as ATS is a big community and there are lots of forums, you might like to check out the Forums page and see what catches your eye. It will also give you some idea on where to put a new thread if you want to start one after you have your first 20 posts. (Oh, and regarding our 20-post rule, perhaps I should just add that besides giving new members a chance to settle in, it also helps in picking up the obvious spammers before they can wreak too much havoc.)

Because there are so many threads already, it's not a bad idea to do a search here before you eventually post yours. Okay, you won't always find an exact match, but it's helpful to check. You can also use it if you just want to find threads on a certain topic.

Here's some of the threads that are worth a visit early on:

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Important stuff!)
The ATS Freshmans Forum
and...
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

If you need help with anything, feel free to send a message to any of the staff. Just mouse over the “member” tag under any staff member's avatar, then click “send message”.

Also, if you see a post that you think is a problem under the T&Cs, then mouse over the poster's "member" tag like before, but this time click “ALERT!” and perhaps write a few words about why you've alerted it. The alert goes straight to staff (with a link to the post) and we'll look into it as soon as we can.

By the way, if you get “flags” on your thread, this is actually a positive thing! So don't worry if your thread gets “flagged”. The more flags, the better!

Anyway, have a good time and see you around the forums!

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

perfect , thanks for the info DrumsRfun

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
There is a shadow world government that have been quietly working to control the entire world and all its contents since the middle ages, they control every government that is not being attacked or set up to be attacked, their goals are stated on a set of stone tablets in Georgia, once they have full control and have finally formed a Majority world government they are going to attempt to murder nearly everybody and create a utopic system they can enjoy and finally walk in the of.

The methods of which said to be limited nuclear war forced sterilisation and disease pandemics.
The mechanics and deliver system of the aforementioned are said to be Russia for the bombs and Starting pistol to be followed by global famine ushering in GMO food as a Trojan horse saviour to kick the crap out of the human immune system to be followed by Vaccines and Weaponised viruses all of which will knock the global population numbers down in months, all blamed on war with 1 faction or another but all secretly being distributed by the same scumbags we pay taxes too.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

*Reptile civilizations, can't forget about the lizard people

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
A reply to: Walsh

Hi, Walsh !

Have fun, back again !

Have you heard about the "rabbit hole" linked in the
first line of my signature ?

It's a fantastic trip !!