It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The $9 Billion Witness: Meet JPMorgan Chase's Worst Nightmare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Rolling Stone

Fleischmann is the central witness in one of the biggest cases of white-collar crime in American history, possessing secrets that JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon late last year paid $9 billion (not $13 billion as regularly reported – more on that later) to keep the public from hearing.

Read more: www.rollingstone.com...
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

I dont believe it!! Them. never! They are upstanding trustworthy white gentlemen wearing suits.

But when she and others raised objections to the toxic loans, something odd started happening. The number-crunchers who had been complaining about the loans suddenly began changing their reports. The process she describes is strikingly similar to the way police obtain false confessions: The interrogator verbally abuses the target until he starts producing the desired answers. "What happened," Fleischmann says, "is the head diligence manager started yelling at his team, berating them, making them do reports over and over, keeping them late at night." Then the loans started clearing. Read more: www.rollingstone.com... Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

Do you think they could get a testimony from someone on the inside of that circle?

She'd like to see something done about it, emphasizing that there still is time. The statute of limitations for wire fraud, for instance, has not run out, and she strongly believes there's a case there, against the bank's executives. She has no financial interest in any of this, no motive other than wanting the truth out. But more than anything, she wants it to be over. Read more: www.rollingstone.com... Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

Do you believe her?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Nah. I believe Jamie Dixon and all his officers, I mean managers, are stand up guys. She's clearly just jealous of the success of the hardworking honest men of her company.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Can't have any real change without bankrupting the whole system.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Jamie Dimon makes the wolf of Wall Street look like a sheep...

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I wonder how all these guys plan on spending their wealth down in Hell??? Didn't know Hell accepted US currency.. go figure..
edit on 8-11-2014 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Another great thread OP. The men in power are starting to get nervous and for good reason. When people lose everything they search for answers. So many people are hovering on the edge today it really is scary. I have said this many times now anyone making under 15 dollars an hour is screwed. I will also add any household under 30,000 a year is also screwed.

Many people say the dollar will collapse or a zombie outbreak will happen........It will be inflation dear readers........INFLATION. We are on the verge of hyperinflation and nothing can stop it. The cost of everything is rising faster and faster..... month by month. The PTB are trying to hide this fact in many ways including out right lies. The men at the top need to figure out a way to keep this machine rolling or they will face the long arm of the law when things are all said and done.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
To me, our economies aren't in a state much different from the Fukushima reactor. The intended closed circulation of water (or money) is broken. So now they have to keep pumping more money into the system to keep things cool. Otherwise, everything will melt down. But in the process of doing all that pumping, other problems are building up long-term. Nothing else but keeping things going on as they are is all that matters.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

these people just never have enough and will take down whoever stands in their way...

top topics

join