I've had the following experiences.
1) 19 years old. Was doing sit ups on top of my house in Huntington Beach. UFO disc shaped grey was hovering over the house observing me with balls of
light like antennas which I can see clearly come out of the sides. Happened for 5 minutes I ran to get a roommate to see, we came back it was gone. It
was roughly 1,000 feet up right over me. I wouldn't have noticed it if I wasn't on my back. It's grey and blue matched the sky almost perfectly.
2) Santa Monica, 1995 came out of a pool hall late at night and went to my car on a parking structure. Felt like someone was watching me above. Looked
up, saw an amber light 'craft' do 90 degree turns at several times Mach, and zoom off into the clouds. Was about 10,000 feet up.
3) Fireball in Napa streaked across the sky full length of horizon. Not a shooting star but something on fire. Not an airplane. Was with a GF in
backyard. Was at about 30,000 feet
4) Los Angeles, Manhattan Beach. Saw a grey orb in low clouds actually MAKING clouds which were squarish. Watched it with a neighbor for 20 minutes.
No camera, this was 1993.
5) Zuma Beach, about 1994. With friend on top of lifeguard station 3AM. Lights in sky, came down over water and came onto beach. Football field
length, went in an out of visibility, saw stars THROUGH it, no sound, blue "afterburners" on back, hovered only maybe 100 feet over houses. Friend and
I ran back to car and while running, looked in sky and saw dozens of smaller ships in sky 'dancing'.
6) Arizona, driving East to see dying Aunt in hospital. Took wrong road at about 11:00 at night. Middle road between hills and nobody around fro
miles. Light chased me on road for about 5 miles with me going 140 MPH and my gears almost busting. This was AFTER I pulled over to see what it was
because it jumped and danced off of the road blinking red then bluish white and getting back on road in 'orb' shape. Was about 4 feet in diameter.
While on side of road, man with beard and green 'suit' (human) yelled "wait come back" and tried to grab my back bumper. My eyes were on the UFO
sitting roughly 200 yards on the road behind me and he literally POPPED out of the darkness in my review mirror. I pulled out so fast the gravel spun
up on him and for the next 4 miles I drove 140 MPH with the UFO chasing me. Got to a gas station and looked back it was gone. Called police, made
7) 2 years ago in San Pedro. Saw a 'fleet' of lights, about 30, come in over the Palos Verdes area from the ocean, about 12AM. Other L.A. residents
saw it too. Not helicopters, not planes. Just a fleet of Amber quiet lights going horizontal about 10 miles up and when they reached inland, they all
I don't have sightings that much anymore. They used to make me feel like I was losing my mind or crazy, so I'm kind of glad. And no, I've never been
diagnosed with a mental disorder like Schizophrenia or Manic Depression. I was perfectly sober all times too. And I'm probably one of the sanest
people I know...at least I think LOL.
edit on 9-11-2014 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)
edit on 9-11-2014 by
BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)