It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Poll for all members (skeptics, debunkers, and believers) of ATS: Have you ever had a UFO sighting?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:56 AM
I Once Saw A Chariot Manned By A Super Strength Being. It Was Pulled By Two Stallions.
In The Charioteer's Right Hand Was A Lightning Bolt. He Traveled West To East. Upon Arriving To The East.... He Was Met By The Moon. Who Dispersed The Clouds And Fashioned Into A Veil That Hindered My Curiosity. It Was Too Good To Be True. I Don't Tell People That Story. They're Not Believers.

note: Ancient Styled Chariot.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:40 PM

The most unbelievable sighting was shared with my brother in the middle of the day! We we're traveling east bound on highway 580CA towards Livermore. Between Livermore and Tracy, Ca there is an upward climb through the Altamont Pass. Hills surrounding the pass are littered with energy producing windmills and interestingly, Lawrence Livermore Labs are located right before you go up the hill. I noticed an object to the left on the horizon floating above the windmills. It wasn't hard to see as it was like a cellphone laying flat in the sky with an incredible length. I would approximate it to be at least 100m!! My brother and I pulled over and just stared at it mouths initially wide open, and then asked each other whether we are both seeing this. As soon as we confirmed what we were mutually seeing, this object took off left so fast, it was as if it warped out of existence! I get chills even know just recalling the experience!

My brother and I had that wtf talk, and then we were mostly silent...for miles. Really blew our minds.

edit on 26-8-2016 by EternalShadow because: add

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:39 PM
a reply to: cuckooold

I've had two definite sightings and one sketchy sighting.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:40 AM
a reply to: cuckooold

I've seen a couple in my 31 years on this round egg or flat disk spinning in the universe/ quantum computer simulation.

Once while I was camping we were star watching from a cliff on a clearing for high tension power lines. It says a very clear night near Coopers Rock WV.
A friend of mine points out a small light what seems at a high altitude. It's not much brighter than a dim star. But it's moving along at a consistent pace, but quite quickly for what I thought might be a satellite or space station.
I pull out my phone and load up Google Sky map to try and rule out it being unidentified. Double checking my position using my compass I'm not finding anything conclusive. I realize there are at least dozens of satellites that the public is not aware of and might be as easy to locate. Well at least for me. I dismiss it to my friend " I dunno it could be anything but I'm not sure what it is"
Then a moment later it slows and comes to a stop high in the sky to the right of us. We are excited at this point but it's hard to stay focused on such a small dim light mixed in with so many stars. But then I shoots off again 90┬░south of its original path. No bright flashes buy it picks up speed very quickly before it disappears over the horizon.

My other time was brief, I was out taking the dog out before bed and saw a brief flash shining through a thin spot in the cloud cover. The moon was pretty bright behind the clouds buy not in the same direction as this flash. I rush into the house to get my wife "You need to see this if it happens again! Get your butt outside so I know I'm not crazy"
My wife being somewhat of a skeptic rolls her eyes at me (this isn't the first time I've done this only later to be mistaken minutes later when the bright front light of a plane reveals its wing lights coming closer of the house)

She reluctantly follows me outside as I'm describing what I saw and point when to look as it happens again right in front of both of us. "PLEASE TELL ME YOU F****NG SAW THAT!!" she is silent.... A minute later it happens again but this time there are two lights both white. She mutters under her breath "I saw both of those". We waited for about another 20 minutes but nothing else came of it.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:46 PM
2014 I think...or 2013. Midyear. Late afternoon. A friend/colleague and I were on a building roofdeck, taking a cigarette break, cup of coffee...

When he notices a silver disk with a circular shape in the middle (a circle within a circle) floating erratically behind a building a couple of blocks from us.

He points it out to me. We observe it dart up and down, left to right, diagonally...very this time we were talking frantically trying to rule out possibilities of whati t was...

Me: A balloon?
Him: Too big. No strings. Too fast. Maybe a light reflector? A foil?
Me: No wind. Its flying on its own.

This went on for about three or so minutes before the object disappeared behind a cluster of buildings.

And only then did we ponder whether we really saw a UFO...

I really want to say it's a balloon but it's not.

top topics
<< 16  17  18   >>