It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever wondered if Lee Harvey Oswald was framed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabiduria

I have one for you. Can you talk about TPP (Trans-Pacific Partnership)? There is so little known and it is so important that we find out about this agreement,yet Obama is keeping it secret and won't even let our congress see it. Only Congressman Grayson has gotten to look and he is appalled by it.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Yeah, i've got a question...what's a U2U...is that the same a a PM.?
edit on 9-11-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Can't wait for your question

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabiduria

Oswald lived in The U.S.S.R from 1959-61.

I believe during this time he was hypnotically programmed by The Soviets to return to The U.S. with a mission.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

It is a very interesting topic. If I knew it was going to be this popular, I would have created a thread on it in order to keep the two topics separate.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Thank you.

I know personally that I have had questions throughout my life that I was too afraid to ask. I was bullied into believing I was stupid because I learned differently than what was taught in schools.

My interests used to be limited because I had to self teach myself anything I wanted to learn. Since I started dating my fiance, he made me realize that I was intelligent and wanted to learn topics that I had been interested in but thought it was going to be too much of a challenge.

I still ask my fiance questions while I'm learning about new subjects that some people on ATS are super familiar with.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

I can do that. I wonder if the Canadian one has a lot in common with the U.S one.

I can't guarantee when it will get on the show, I'll be doing lots of research on this topic.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

U2U is the ATS version of a Private Message.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Because I didn't know how popular of a topic this was going to be, let's keep this thread about Lee Harvey Oswald and move the Questions & Answers part to a whole new thread:

We need you....and your questions

I thought I heard something about Oswald's wife was going to come forward and speak the truth right after the shooting happened but she suddenly changed her mind and didn't want to talk about it anymore.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

That is a interesting theory. What made you come to that conclusion?

((I'm still new to the subject))

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I thought there was rumor to have been a second shooter and that Oswald's shot missed?

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: sorgfelt

Thank you for the information you shared in your post, I will have to do more research on this topic

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Closed for review.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join