It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever wondered if Lee Harvey Oswald was framed?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Have you ever wondered if Lee Harvey Oswald was framed? How a quantum computer works or why people act the way they do online but have been too afraid to ask to about in fear you will be mocked?

Questions ranging from the safety of CFL bulbs to what is better Aquaponics or Hydroponics, if you have questions, 'Out of the Box' ATS radio show has the answers.

All you have to do is submit your question to me in a U2U. Your question will be researched and experts asked in order to find the best answer for you. Once we have the answer, your question will be read aloud anonymously on the show and answered, no judgement.

We tried to do this before but there wasn't enough interest at the time ((plus I was battling a nasty cold so I couldn't do the first question submitted))

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I never had to "wonder".

I always thought he was.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabiduria

Nope. "Framed" isn't the right word. He shot and killed JFK. He pulled the trigger. Whether he was doing it because somebody told him to, or if it was his own idea, it really doesn't matter. Could he have been encouraged to do it, and then hung out to dry? Maybe. After all this time, it looks like we'll never know, so it doesn't matter.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I was being sneaky in my thread title

From the bit that I've been learning the last two years since I've become... aware (not sure of the best word to use), it does sound like Oswald was set up.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
He was set up! Personaly I think the guilty party was......

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I don't know why you think that, but in the 35 years I've been looking critically at the case I don't think he pulled any triggers that day.

I'll think of a question Op, it'll be interesting to see what I get back.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I have strong doubts that Oswald did any shooting. There was no powder residue on his hands, he was spotted at the doorway of the building at the wrong time for being upstairs shooting, analysis of the shots says that they came from a different window, the shots from his rifle were difficult to impossible to pull off, and, most of all, he said he didn't do it, and he was shot to cover it up. Also, E. Howard Hunt on his deathbed confessed that he, Hunt, was part of a CIA conspiracy to kill JFK. Add all of that to the rest of the evidence, and I just cannot buy that Oswald did any shooting at all.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
One of the better books I've read in the last couple years was "The Girl on the Stairs."

I found the author to be readily transparent, extraordinarily well-versed in the details of that day & fortunate enough to have been around asking questions to the right people at the right time.

He makes a compelling case that Oswald was absolutely not on the 6th floor of the TSBD when the shooting occurred. It sounds pretty wild in the abstract, but he paints a pretty vivid picture with eyewitness testimony that's well worth a read for those interested in the assassination.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadKennedys

I read that book too, pretty good imo. There is so much info pointing toward a conspiracy I didn't think there were that many people who bought the official story any more.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabiduria

"Framed" in that context tends to suggest that he was innocent. In a way, I would suggest that he was innocent in that he was a victim of Soviet mind-control who, somehow,was knowingly utilized by forces in the US that wanted Kennedy out of the picture. I don't follow the books about the various conspiracies over the killing, but from my vantage point it seems that too many writers want to point fingers at far smaller targets. I think it was global politics at a very high level.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Sabiduria

Nope. "Framed" isn't the right word. He shot and killed JFK. He pulled the trigger. Whether he was doing it because somebody told him to, or if it was his own idea, it really doesn't matter. Could he have been encouraged to do it, and then hung out to dry? Maybe. After all this time, it looks like we'll never know, so it doesn't matter.

So ignore the pile of crap that somebody left in the corner of the room because they didn't want to make their deposit in the appropriate place? The stink doesn't bother you, it should be ignored because we don't know the exact chain of events? That is called the "ostrich ploy," very handy for some to invoke.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I believe he was set up as a patsy, and was also a shooter.
Look at the weapon he was given, and the location that would be hard to escape from.
Those behind it would not risk the whole enchalada on him alone, and I believe that both Oswald, and the grassy knoll shooter did not know each other, but the grassy knoll operation knew there was another shooter.

IMHO of course, but it is what it is.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Interesting to see how many people aren't actually reading the post and are just responding to the title. Note to self, attention grabbing title in this way failed.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I think this was just the most interesting question you posed to everyone who responded. I know I read the whole thing and said I would send you a question. I think others also probably read it too.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
What Sabi was trying to do was ask ATS'ers if they have any questions they would like answered on the Out Of The Box radio show; whether it's an issue that you would like discussed, or a guest you'd like to hear on the show, speak up!

Something else to add; if you request a guest and we can get that person on, we can also put you on as the primary interviewer... here's your chance, someone you've always wanted to talk to, a writer you admire, someone you would never contact on your own because it would be too forward, but who might be more than willing to come on a radio show; you could either run the interview yourself, or leave it up to us; we've got a great group of people who aren't mic shy and with a wide range of skills and interests. ATS radio is about ALL ATS members and you're all invited!

And Oswald was a CIA double agent, far smarter than anyone has given him credit for, and was probably set up to the point of getting the job at TSBD and asked to bring the 'curtain rods/rifle' in that day to set him up. Numerous trained snipers have said they couldn't have made those shots but it was a perfect spot for a triangulation assassination attempt from more than one location. There is evidence that Oswald had already attempted to save Kennedy's life in an assassination attempt, and that he had nothing but respect for the man.

In a word, Johnson and his buddies did it. Try to find a photo of Johnson standing next to Kennedy where Johnson isn't seething with hatred looking at the President.
edit on 49271111pmSaturdayf27Sat, 08 Nov 2014 23:27:49 -0600America/Chicago by signalfire because: addendum

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I read the post and most of the thread.

The Oswald debacle has teeth, and thus all the comments about it, and they are very interesting.

The title does not define the intent of the thread.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
He was set up! Personaly I think the guilty party was......

It's highly likely that whomever you have in mind right now was likely framed as well.
Just saying the same that existed to frame him them, exists to frame someone just the same as now…
tetra
eta: and I mean, quite clearly, the same hatred producing, propaganda producing machine…….

edit on 8-11-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Way back in high school I had a teacher who was a bit of a nut, but was an excellent educator. Won a presidential award or something like that.

Anyway, he had an entire part of his Cold War class dedicated to the JFK assassination, the twist being that each student had to come up with one extremely refined aspect of the assassination, and write 10 pages just on, for instance, Umbrella Man's identity, or autopsy results. We learned some very interesting things from the class, and as a result I have to believe that Oswald was guilty of something, but it was not murdering the president. It's something we may never know.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadKennedys
One of the better books I've read in the last couple years was "The Girl on the Stairs."

I found the author to be readily transparent, extraordinarily well-versed in the details of that day & fortunate enough to have been around asking questions to the right people at the right time.

He makes a compelling case that Oswald was absolutely not on the 6th floor of the TSBD when the shooting occurred. It sounds pretty wild in the abstract, but he paints a pretty vivid picture with eyewitness testimony that's well worth a read for those interested in the assassination.

Pretty sure there really was a girl on the stairs. Pretty sure she didn't pull the trigger, either. She was a little small at the time to handle a sniper rifle.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Yeah right? I'm glad thats the case as I was worried my reading comprehension was shot. Good idea for a show, btw.

<<   2 >>

join