It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS After Hours

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hey how about starting an ats after hours hour long show every week that airs cutting room floor material from the already active shows?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Good idea - we have a lot of great discussions that end up not airing because of time constraints. I think it would be interesting to have chat be verbal rather than written and would be easy to host and control if everyone played by 'cue' rules, not talking until they were cued up.

From what I've seen of the normal chat rooms, it rarely gets going into an interesting discussion, most people simply can't type as fast as they can talk.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire
Good idea - we have a lot of great discussions that end up not airing because of time constraints. I think it would be interesting to have chat be verbal rather than written and would be easy to host and control if everyone played by 'cue' rules, not talking until they were cued up.

From what I've seen of the normal chat rooms, it rarely gets going into an interesting discussion, most people simply can't type as fast as they can talk.

Agreed.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Hear hear,,,

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Where possible I'll bounce a topic to the following hour, or week, but sometimes things just get carried awa.

Generally, on Live there is no "cutting room" material - we walk in, we do the show and we walk out again.

But... you never know what might appear around the corner....

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Ahhh true, the live shows didn't think of that.

top topics

join