It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ungrounded Rain (qodesh mem)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington perhaps it is but where would we be without silly test to prove something. how many great things have been laughed at before proven? the beauty is that it will be very easy for the right person to prove either way.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Guys the answer to this riddle is simple. Ungrounded water or holy water if you will is a free flowing feminine spirit of healing. Water typical takes the form of compassionate understanding and guidance. The strongest physical manifestation of this is that we experience comes through tears.

giving or receiving ungrounded rain is the act of giving or receiving the healing power that crying or the shedding of tears, for whatever purpose, brings. It clears the mind, heals wounds, brings the light back from the darkness, can destroy witches and demons etc etc etc. apply that to yourself and your body and mind and it all starts to make sense

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Only a true man of Christ can harness the power of ungrounded rain

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

i came upon the power of the rain from someone possesed and started watching the effects of rain water on them and then pondered how we act when it rains or is about to rain.

Then perhaps that is the best way to test your theory. Since your observations are based on changes in the behavior of people who are exposed to ungrounded rain, increase the size of your test population. Have some of your friends and neighbors go out into the rain and see if they perceive any difference in their mood or behavior. Observe other animals and see how they respond to the rain.

Of course those test results will be subjective, rather than objective. So, you will not convince your detractors in this forum. However, it may allow you to expand your theory.

The concept of ungrounded rain is somewhat esoteric and ethereal. It is a philosophical theory and does not necessarily apply to our physical universe. While you may not be able to use a Geiger counter to measure how much ungrounded rain purifies contaminated soil, you can appreciate the abstract reactions of biological entities to it.

The only other suggestion that I have is to wait for warm weather. A cold rain in the middle of Winter doesn't make anybody feel good.

Dex

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I've already tested it, and I'm right.

I'm sorry.

You lose, good day, sir.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington

I've already tested it, and I'm right.

I'm sorry.

You lose, good day, sir.

Fantastic now can you show the test and results. let's just say it is for the benefit of my fragile mind.

btw i was not aware that we were in competition. i do not view this as some sort of game. it reminds me of a chubby cartoon character saying screw you guys i'm going home.
edit on 8-11-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

Fantastic now can you show the test and results. let's just say it is for the benefit of my fragile mind.

I SAID GOOD DAY, SIR!
edit on 8-11-2014 by AgentShillington because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

yea right after you posted some seeming lie about a test. plus i thought you were gone why are you still here. the thread will carry on without you but i have enjoyed the shillness.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I'll toss you a bone and say negatively charged water may have health benefits to humans. The problem is it's hard to tell what exactly is falling from the sky. Both positive and negatively charged rainwater can land on your tongue.

During "quiet rain" you will find your most positively charged rainwater and cold heavy rain causes greater condensation producing a more negatively charged droplet. All this can be affected by varying temperatures and other ions in the air willing to bond. Thunderstorms just make it more confusing, probably the worst time to collect holy water.

Light ions generated in the atmosphere by cosmic rays and radioactivity normally diffuse onto cloud droplets and establish a nearly symmetrical Gaussian distribution of positively and negatively charged droplets. When the cloud becomes unstable, these cloud elements grow by association and the charges accumulate to establish a new equilibrium consisting of nearly equal numbers of larger and highly charged positive and negative cloud droplets. Growing raindrops or graupel falling through such a cloud are accordingly bombarded by both positive and negative droplets, and this establishes a statistical accumulated charge on the various drops.

Link

Experimentally verified expressions for the diffusion of ions onto droplets are shown to account for the sign and magnitude of the free charge observed on light rain and mist. In the lower atmosphere, such droplets are normally positive and carry a specific free charge approximating 1 esu/gm. The observed variability of the electrical conductivity of the atmosphere suggests that diffusion may occasionally transfer large negative as well as positive charges to the falling drops.

Link

Which are you suggesting? Is one better than the other?

edit on 8-11-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

that is a big bone you are slingin. you have raised my thoughts to new levels and i will have to ponder for a while before i could try to grasp it all. great addition cause ther are likely even more factors too like who is really above us.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Has anyone else pondered the fact that the water we consume today has been around for billions of years? And that part of the water your drinking now may at one time have passed the lips of some famous or infamous person in history? And the same water will be consumed for millennia's to come?

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Fantastically strange idea.. I'm guessing there could be a purest rain scenario.... But It'd be hard. .. you'll never end up with pure water but a good hard rain should scrub out all particulates and over an extended period could even adsorb or mix with the available gasses in the atmosphere removing the concentrations of gasses that form acid rain. Making for a really pure raindrop.

As well I follow your idea of this as holy water. .. Can't articulate exactly but this clean rain as better than "just water" idea fits my idea of water that contains a life energy.... not just salt and prayers according to religious recipe.

To catch the rain you need a bowl on a pole. ... sounds doable. ...

thanks for the novelty of concept

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dezertdog
And that part of the water your drinking now may at one time have passed the lips of some famous or infamous person in history?

And it has been passed by them.....

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

ha, entertaining thread

a reply to: eisegesis

On a vacation you can be treated. In survival, you boil, filter EVERYTHING.

yes you do and your comment raises all kinds of flags

I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance..he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire

as of a lamb without blemish and without spot

And it shall come to pass in that day, I will hear, saith the Lord, I will hear the heavens, and they shall hear the earth

And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

Jesus saith to him, He that is washed needeth not save to wash his feet, but is clean every whit

Unto the pure all things are pure

edit on 12-11-2014 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join