It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ungrounded Rain (qodesh mem)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
all hail phage he knows oz trivia. however you still have not proven the water in the bucket was ungrounded. just because it was on the woodenfloor does not equate the ground.
holy water is ungrounded rain. lets not twist it into baptisms in flowing water that is another subject involving other factors. we are talking bout the effects of ungrounded rain on the negative. more specifically the theory that it can heal atoms.
edit on 8-11-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
all hail phage he knows oz trivia. however you still have not proven the water in the bucket was ungrounded. just because it was on the woodenfloor does not equate the ground.
holy water is ungrounded rain. lets not twist it into baptisms in flowing water that is another subject involving other factors. we are talking bout the effects of ungrounded rain on the negative. more specifically the theory that it can heal atoms.

With these words the Witch fell down in a brown, melted, shapeless mass and began to spread over the clean boards of the kitchen floor. Seeing that she had really melted away to nothing, Dorothy drew another bucket of water and threw it over the mess.

The floorboards were made of wood, as I don't know anything else floorboards were made of at the time of the writing.

However, the fact that she was able to draw MORE water seems to imply that it was coming from a source other than the sky.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

think of the old days where they had a wooden drum up on wooden poles that would catch rain

For some odd reason this is what came to mind when I read that:

However, in addition to "ungrounded rain", this wooden container on stilts also contained the following biological entities:

Petticoat Junction

Dex

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

holy water is ungrounded rain.
No.

Holy water is water which has been "blessed." It has nothing to do with being "ungrounded."

edit on 11/8/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

holy water is ungrounded rain.
No.

Holy water is water which has been "blessed." It has nothing to do with being "ungrounded."

duh blessed by god above then sent to us.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

just refer to post below yours

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
No. Blessed by a clergyman.
www.google.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

just refer to post below yours

Oh, I did. I -starred- the post below mine.

Petticoat Junction is the only thing that makes sense.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

www.google.com...

lol
a side by side test of mine and theres would prove much bout them clergy men. i am not saying that some of them can not channel power from above but if you want the pure stuff it comes from GOD and not man. i have seen the proof of prayer on water but it is a crapshoot when man is involved.
edit on 8-11-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

www.google.com...

lol
a side by side test of mine and theres would prove much bout them clergy men. i am not saying that some of them can not channel power from above but if you want the pure stuff it comes from GOD and not man.

What would it prove about the clergy men? That they use water that has been purified by reverse osmosis?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

no one wants a woman with another mans demons on her. well most do not anyway.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Holy water has nothing to do with purity or being "ungrounded."

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue

originally posted by: eisegesis

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue
a reply to: Phage

Dear Phage,

All I am saying is that rainwater collected is imo pure.
Without chemicals that tap water contains.
What say you?

I already answered your question but I guess I wasn't phagey enough. Pure water can only be created in a lab or by human hands.

I am talking about pure/ clean natural water.
from springs and mountains as can be found in Austria for example.
If you ever lived there, you would know the difference.

Pure is pure and doesn't exist anywhere. A natural vacuum would have to exist for water to fall from the sky pure.

Clean on the other hand is a very subjective term. Water that is deemed safe for drinking is far from clean so it depends on what your definition is. Any water from any stream is not clean or pure. Will it harm you? Most likely not but I heard yeti's like to pee in the stream high up in the alps. Never fill you bottle up from any stream unless you are willin to take the risk. On a vacation you can be treated. In survival, you boil, filter EVERYTHING.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington

www.google.com...

lol

a side by side test of mine and theres would prove much bout them clergy men. i am not saying that some of them can not channel power from above but if you want the pure stuff it comes from GOD and not man.

What would it prove about the clergy men? That they use water that has been purified by reverse osmosis?
it would prove that much of religion is for show and if you want help with a real possesion then use ungrounded rain.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Ok the weird thing is that standing out in the rain does make me feel better. It does seem to have some type of calming effect. I didn't think about that until I read it. Of course I have often been accused of not having enough sense to come in out of the rain...

On another point, given that precipitation (rain) is one of the phases of the hydrologic cycle, at some point the water had to have been grounded. Does the evaporation phase cause the rain to become ungrounded?

Dex

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

no one wants a woman with another mans demons on her. well most do not anyway.

This is the greatest thing I have read on the internet in a loooooong time. I am seriously laughing out loud with joy.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Holy water has nothing to do with purity or being "ungrounded."

that is an untested opinion you are making. i have already told you how to test what i say.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

that is an untested opinion you are making.

No, it is a fact.
The only thing that makes "holy water" holy is a priest waving his hands over it and saying magic words. Before that, it comes out of the tap.

i have already told you how to test what i say.
Dang. I'm all out of bad witches.

edit on 11/8/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Most holy water contains salt depending on who is getting splashed by it. Salts are positively charged ions so...

Holy Water Can Kill!

For the record: Holy water is water that has been blessed by a priest. The blessing includes adding salt, but neither the blessing nor the salt purify the water chemically. Water from holy or miraculous springs is not itself holy, and is no different from water from any other springs in terms of bacterial or mineral content.

LOL

edit on 8-11-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

yea just look at what humans do when it rains.
the clouds are the dwelling place of much unseen and is very much understood. the sun puts heat on the water and makes it rise. light is in formation. without being grounded the information can change the shape and properties of water. the electricty in the clouds can also effect it. so it is a series of change for the water

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join