It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 Travelers in Iowa being monitored for Ebola

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

1)I am far far from delusional .
2)I don't believe a word of that. It sound so ridiculously cloak and dagger, conspiracy minded like so much that's put forward on sites like this or stuff that Alex Jones put a out. Sorry, you're not going to make me feel inferior for not drinking the conspiracy look aid. And I'm not buying the story. It's entirely unbelievable.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I see you don't believe anything that isn't in the MSN because it sounds to unbelievable. If you read through history and what humans have been up to, there is acknowledged stuff that would bend your bones and have you rolling in stitches because it seems so incredible. Yet it has happened, people did it. Never underestimate humans.

I am very frustrated about the Ebola silence at the moment. I will not yet post the link on here again because this thread is just going to disappear like all the others and my contribution will not be seen but there is a lot more going on in the world [not just the USA] that we are not told.

Of course we should know about possible Ebola cases, not just when they have been confirmed. Because we are not Babies that need mollycoddling but last time I looked we are adults, with families who may live near 'possible' Ebola cases that...and now sit tightly...might actually be confirmed.

Meaning that if we had known from the word go, we could have taken precaution. Goody when it turns out 'just' to be malaria but one of these days it will be Ebola.

I'd also love to look out for these results but if we are never told in the first place we will only know when it's too late.

BTW I was talking about the 17 illegal immigrants that landed in the Canary Islands, of which 3 showed Ebola-like symptoms, they were sitting on a nudist beach and were eventually carried away by a truck. I bet you in the States didn't even hear about it. What is happening, what are the results? Nada, complete silence.

We do not get any news any longer and that is highly suspicious, more suspicious than fear mongering. If we have to rely on a guy that not everyone likes, so be it. Life isn't perfect and I have enough brain power to sort the crazy stuff from what I have suspected already to be confirmed by someone else.
Without Alex Jones the silence would be even more deafening and whilst he may be a dick in some ways, you have to give it to him that he is one of the only ones that actually throws it out there.

I rather have too much info than too little.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

ITA. I'd rather have too much information than the little crumbs the powers-that-be are willing to toss out to us.

I don't agree with all that Alex Jones says, esp. re. the Rapture. But he has alot of good info on his website that the lamestream media is afraid (or unwilling) to touch.

If the gov't is trying to squelch reports about suspected Ebola cases, what about the real thing? How many diagnosed cases are they not telling us about?

Of the over 300 people being monitored for Ebola in NYC, how many were in contact with Dr. Spencer during one of his many outings AFTER he became ill? The reports I've read about this have left out this very important detail.

Ebola is a public health emergency. The public has the right to know all details, esp. the ones that our gov't withholds from us.

And they wonder why public anger against the government is at an all time high.

P.S. Speaking of more information, here's a report about a patient in Northern Island who is being tested for Ebola. That person apparently tested positive for malaria, but they are being cautious.

www.bbc.com...

Here's a report about a person who is arriving in Charlotte, NC today, who will be monitored:

www.charlotteobserver.com...

edit on 9-11-2014 by dianajune because: typo

edit on 9-11-2014 by dianajune because: P.S. plus link

edit on 9-11-2014 by dianajune because: added another link

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I am a researcher. I don't rely sole on CNN for my information. I do use university studies for a lot of it. Just because there have been instances in the past of deception does not mean that the government lies about everything but if you go by this site they never tell the truth. Never ever. They lie all day every day about every single thing and the news outlets bring those lies to all the stupid little people who believe it. The only ones who actually know the truth are the conspiracy theorists and it seems their job is to let the rest of us know the truth and that we're stupid too. Don't you see a problem with that theory?

to: Hecate666
PS you see only what you want to see in answer to your first sentence.
PPS The canary island story was on MSN. No confirmed Ebola yet. Btw those islands are right off the coast of the region where Ebola is rampant.

edit on AMu30u11114551302014-11-09T09:51:25-06:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

There are still some members who appreciate updates & wish to discuss this topic.

S&F and thanks for the update!

edit on 9-11-2014 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I had to have blood tests done yesterday at the hospital.
I walked right in to reception & was given a pager that tell
you which door to enter to be checked in. When I went through
the door there is a person there to check in patients. There was
a sign in regards to Ebola. After she had taken my drivers license
for an I.D., made a copy & gave it back, she then asked me if I
had been in any Ebola countries or in contact with someone who
had.
I kinda of laughed & said no but you do realize if I had then I
would have already infected the receptionist, you & the whole
waiting room. I said it doesn't make any sense to be asking here,
that it should be asked immediately upon the entrance. She agreed.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
They have reported here in Dallas that we are Ebola-free! Yay! Our local news keeps up with Ebola and gives us updates. They are now claiming the CDC says to get ready for "Ebola, round two." What does that mean? Get ready for the possibility of more cases? Probably. It's just an interesting choice of words.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
a reply to: sirlancelot

1)I am far far from delusional .
2)I don't believe a word of that. It sound so ridiculously cloak and dagger, conspiracy minded like so much that's put forward on sites like this or stuff that Alex Jones put a out. Sorry, you're not going to make me feel inferior for not drinking the conspiracy look aid. And I'm not buying the story. It's entirely unbelievable.

I dont care what you beleive! You keep drinking the admins kool aid and I will keep beleiveing our govt and especially Obama has lied, and will continue to do so! That is not hyperbole it is facts!

He has lied about so many things it surprises me that anyone would think that the possibility exist.

I have no reason to make up stories and my friends comments are validated by other Doctors and nurses out there. Problem is your just to blind to see it! Good Day

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MrLimpet

You're welcome!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join