It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Goo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I went outside yesterday with a friend and scattered around the grass was for lack of a better word Blue Goo. I'm posting this here, just in case someone has seen this sort of thing before and can tell me what it is.

The substance looks like little ice chips, but blue. When you touch them they are soft and you can squish them between your fingers with ease, like gel. Neither warm nor cold to the touch. When dropped they tended to bounce a little. The picture shows the largest grouping of this stuff. Looking around the lawn there were at least 5 or more other places where I saw this blue goo. One link is of a video, it does not show the bouncing when dropped as well as I would like. When I stepped on it with my boot, the stuff left a smear, it was gel like. In the Video you can see patches of snow around the blue goo. We got snow but it was melting. For those that will say some liquid was dropped into the snow, no that didn't happen. At the time the picture and video was taken it was at least +4 out or warmer.

There are only two of us that live here. We didn't dump anything on the ground. We have a dog so dumping something she can lick up or eat would be a no go. Also interestingly enough, the dog won't go near this stuff and she eats anything. We just had a freeze and the stuff did freeze and when stepped on its crushes like ice would under your feet. With with the current snow storm we just had and the massive melt afterwards, all our snow is gone yet the blue goo is still on the grass. The stuff has no smell associated with it.

My first thought was that something had dropped from a passing plane. I have never seen a passenger plane or any other type of plane flying directly over the house. The flight patterns would be east and west of us.

Has anyone seen something like this before?

Video of the Blue Goo

To the Mods, I had no idea where to post this so settled on this form.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
magic crystal soil?
www.diytrade.com...

strange eitherway :p

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Jerseymilker

looks like this kind of stuff to me

first thing that came to mind when i saw it.....its what you give to crickets/scorpions/spiders to hydrate them

edit*
i dont know how it would have got there but by they looks and your description, that would be my guess.
i used to have a scorpion and would give it flukers....no smell. you can smear it...kind of a gel/water type substance...
edit on 8-11-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Looks just like the gel I use in my humidor.

www.cigarsinternational.com...-19706

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit

its what you give to crickets/scorpions/spiders to hydrate them

Why in Gods name would anyone want those things to live?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taupin Desciple

Why in Gods name would anyone want those things to live?

to feed them to other things

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
magic crystal soil?
www.diytrade.com...

strange eitherway :p

I went to the website and that is really close to what this would look like. The only thing I would say is, why is the substance also out by the grain bins, not that you could answer that.
Also the colour was a lighter blue, but the description was almost bang on. So far you are the front runner for what it could be.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Looks just like the gel I use in my humidor.

www.cigarsinternational.com...-19706

It's the right colour, but yours looks like beads and what I saw looked like ice crystals.

Thanks for the reply!

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit

looks like this kind of stuff to me

first thing that came to mind when i saw it.....its what you give to crickets/scorpions/spiders to hydrate them

edit*
i dont know how it would have got there but by they looks and your description, that would be my guess.
i used to have a scorpion and would give it flukers....no smell. you can smear it...kind of a gel/water type substance...

My first thought was much the same as DAVID64. Why would anyone want to feed them. Thinking further yea to feed other things.

Thanks for your reply.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Heisenberg?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Maybe it's that blue stuff in airplane toilets? Perhaps it congealed a bit before dropping, or congealed as it fell?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
Maybe it's that blue stuff in airplane toilets? Perhaps it congealed a bit before dropping, or congealed as it fell?

I thought of that...gross, very gross..I hope it's not that ...

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
It's Smurf poop!

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA
It's Smurf poop!

Thanks I needed that laugh...it's almost 10pm mountain, getting off work in a few and a laugh was needed.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlastedCaddy
Heisenberg?

Heisenberg?

top topics

join