It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pulling the Weeds of Yahweh's Garden Requires Suffering- Flipping Polarity in Your Life by Example

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
A plant is first a seed that swells and opens in soil. From the destruction of the seed, the information it contains expresses the nature of it's contents. Some are weeds and some are flowers. Which are you? Learn to be the flower, corn, fruit tree and finally, mighty oak. Is the acorn an oak tree or is the oak tree an acorn? Both and neither. The essence inside is what the tree provides for the life around it.

Creation is the resource providing the instructional environment for this transformation to take place. I can simplify the theme and give you the secret to overcoming suffering as a result. Instead of suffering as a result of our own actions, suffering can be the cause of reward in a cycle of repeated movement toward the 'right' direction. Movement right rises in the vortex (whirlwind). Movement left sinks into the chaos below. I have simplified this over the years to one symbol.

R -------------------------> S --------------------------> R
Taking for self----> Work / Giving ------------> Receiving

When you take reward (like smoking ending in bad health), you suffer. Follow the arrow. When you work / give toward the true reward, you are said to suffer on purpose. Work a job and receive a paycheck. Work out in a gym and receive good health. Choices reflect one of these two paths of suffering. The right circles a path that rises. The left circles a path that sinks.

When a person shows they are suffering at times and at peace at other times, they are experiencing the swing of the pendulum. Suffering on purpose gives us better rest, or the state at which the pendulum is not swinging toward suffering as a cause. An example of this is simple: always make the choice that requires the greatest amount of giving on your part with the greatest amount of receiving on the part of those around you. Even when someone is undeserving of what you give, give more. Make this the norm in your life and avoid judging the one in need. They are in need, and your example starts their own movement in the 'right' direction.

This is not about giving money, but investment of yourself in others. If you do this, you see that others begin to bloom like a garden around you. When someone at work is rotten to you, be kind back. When you can do something to help the person who you would rather scorn, bless them with every ounce of effort you can muster. Why? They are the reflective surface for your own self. Send them hate and it comes back on you. Send them love and it shines needed light back your way. Giving can only bring growth in the garden of your life. Planting seeds of peace reflects your garden, not theirs. While there are weeds growing in their garden, the fruit in your garden can be freely given to them. When they have eaten your production, they will desire their own.

Follow this path and all suffering as a result of your own actions shifts polarity. Even when you suffer the actions of others, you simply flip their own polarity by your actions. You rule your kingdom by being a peacemaker.

From this, we can see the lesson of necessity used by God to create invention on our part. Invention to take from others creates debt. Look at the USA and national debt as an example of this. Invention to give to others produces surplus. If we could only learn this lesson, a nation like the USA could heal the world. Instead, our leaders invest in their own reward leading to suffering for everyone. A good example is Obama and his golf games. When he should be leading, he plays golf. Suffering follows in the wake of his inaction to rise to his office of four short years. On all levels, he is a deceiver. From this, the deception lands back on him. Our government is in chaos for one reason. They are leaning left when right is the way to truth and surplus for all citizens. When they take the reward for themselves, they get what they receive.

Examine the life of Yahweh leading to the cross as Christ and you see that he flips his own will toward that of the suffering servant. What allows Him to learn? Necessity and invention. He figured it out. By His example, so will we. How will Christ bring peace? From the suffering he has done for 2000 years. He was (Yahweh), Is (Christ) and is to come (King Eternal).

Revelation 1

"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."

He cannot be the Almighty King Eternal until he fully learns to give. Do we still have war? Then He has not reflected the message fully within Himself. We are the Son of God as an image. If we are corrupt, what does this mean of HIS gardening skills so far? When His image reflects the Father, so will ours. Not before.

Can the same be said of our own lives and the families we raise, the people we influence and the kingdom we rule? I say the King Eternal is the Father. Why look to another if the original is there with the will to give? Do we have the will to receive the fruit He possesses from the beginning?

In the end, anything short of the authority and will of the Father is blindness growing weeds.

edit on 8-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

So pretty much what your saying is that, if you are not a believer and you don't live your life by the example set forth by the bible, then your a weed and everything you accomplish is also weeds.

Basically your calling all the people who don't agree with you, worthless. Great religion you got there.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

So pretty much what your saying is that, if you are not a believer and you don't live your life by the example set forth by the bible, then your a weed and everything you accomplish is also weeds.

Basically your calling all the people who don't agree with you, worthless. Great religion you got there.

You are speaking of salvation from the process and not the process itself. I am referring to the process of living life in a manner that rises above suffering as a result. Instead, I am showing how suffering can be the cause of reward that lasts. The reward here is not an eternal reward, but a temporal reward. Anyone can accomplish this. True eternal reward comes by recognizing the one that created the process. Salvation through the gate back to the source is a completely different thread.

It doesn't matter what your belief structure is founded on. The physics of natural laws are universal to anyone who participates in them. The right side of truth leads to salvation eventually. This is a matter of accepting the gift offered. Rising is a byproduct of understanding the message.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Worth less is accurate. A child raised in a home of a drug user is deprived the worth that could be provided from a father's income. Using the money on a habit deprives the family of the worth of the income. IN this case, the reward taken causes suffering for the rest of the family. In this case, which is worth more to the child: the father that denies his own gratification or the father that is worthless (worth less)?

Extend this example in both directions to see the truth. Deny the truth if you like, but it's a basic foundation of natural law. Mathematically, the law of returns is a solid and universal truth. Religion is not required to see the truth, but salvation from the loop of nature does require faith in the one that teaches the lesson.

Truth is a gift and if we don't accept it, then it's not applied. Anyone who applies truth is worth more to those around them. No doubt in this. Just look and notice the people around you. A giving person is providing more than the one taking. In the end, giving generates true and lasting reward. The person that does this is worth more by what they give. It's all about what you do for others that matters. Self is taken care of by generating surplus for the kingdom we occupy.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
double post

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
What kind of God-man requires others to suffer and grovel before him like a dog?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

And what about people who give money to the church instead of spending it on their family?

You are still judging peoples worth based on your very narrow world view.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Calalini
What kind of God-man requires others to suffer and grovel before him like a dog?

One that cares enough to require love and giving from all beings. Selfishness ends in chaos and debt. No need for law if you overcome the need. Love needs no law.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Gordon Ramsey does this well in his nightmares.

there is a verse jesus spoke where he speaks of anger and how it can stir up the clouds or the one in the clouds. it is fitting but i can not remember or find it right now but he tells how we are the clouds and our anger can remove us from high places where we are with him. it showed me that thosewho seek to upset us have goals that involve us and things about ourselves we are unaware of. of coarse most can not see that we can be here and there at the same time.
edit on 8-11-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Money given in charity is suffering the loss of revenue earned first. This is not taking for gain. Giving to church is spent serving others. Surplus is created and giving returns.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Deny the truth if you like, but it's a basic foundation of natural law. Mathematically, the law of returns is a solid and universal truth.

but you are "mathematically" comparing working out with accepting jesus. apples and shoes man.

is there an ending to this long list of broken records? or are you just going to post two or three or four more threads next week saying pretty much the same stuff as the last fifty?
edit on 8-11-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Deny the truth if you like, but it's a basic foundation of natural law. Mathematically, the law of returns is a solid and universal truth.

but you are "mathematically" comparing working out with accepting jesus. apples and shoes man.

is there an ending to this long list of broken records? or are you just going to post two or three or four more threads next week saying pretty much the same stuff as the last fifty?

Quote me about accepting Jesus. I believe his message to be accurate. Quote me to confirm what you are saying. If you don't like listening to my tune, then change the channel. You are not a captive audience here. You are entering willingly.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

Quote me about accepting Jesus. I believe his message to be accurate. Quote me to confirm what you are saying. If you don't like listening to my tune, then change the channel. You are not a captive audience here. You are entering willingly.

you dont call him jesus, you call him the son because thats a much smoother label to use with your etymology spiel. but you make it apparent how important he is to the process...at least im assuming so because of how many times you mention him but i can never understand.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

you dont call him jesus, you call him the son because thats a much smoother label to use with your etymology spiel. but you make it apparent how important he is to the process...at least im assuming so because of how many times you mention him but i can never understand.

I didn't ask you to accept Jesus. Jesus tells you to look to the Father. I have done the same. The letters in my avatar make the Hebrew word Father. Aleph Bet. His Son is the Word, or the letters of the Aleph Bet making the Word inside us all. DNA is the book of life. I see this as evident. Yes.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
God teaches forgiveness. From the words in the Bible we can ascertain that we should "turn the other cheek" and "love thy neighbor". In other words, we should forgive their transgressions against us, even if they have not shown remorse or asked for it. But if you're the big guy upstairs you don't have to practice what you preach apparently. Because if you don't realize you're a sinner and ask for his forgiveness, and accept him (worship him) as your Lord and Savior, he'll harden your heart against him then destroy your soul in Hell.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer everything i have found necessary for our lives come with dangers. fire can kill us but sustain us as too water can kill us and so on. i am most interested in the flipping polarities because that can be a life changer if understood.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
God teaches forgiveness. From the words in the Bible we can ascertain that we should "turn the other cheek" and "love thy neighbor". In other words, we should forgive their transgressions against us, even if they have not shown remorse or asked for it. But if you're the big guy upstairs you don't have to practice what you preach apparently. Because if you don't realize you're a sinner and ask for his forgiveness, and accept him (worship him) as your Lord and Savior, he'll harden your heart against him then destroy your soul in Hell.

hypocrisy at its finest. forgive one another lest i condemn you. do not eat of this tree even though i basically offered it to you on a platter. do not listen to Evil Incarnate who i failed to keep from sneaking onto the property this morning. now you are horrible creatures because you think for yourselves, but redemption is yours if you never question me again. you are my precious children but an innocent man died so you wouldnt disgust me so damn much.

i begin to question who the weed here is...

top topics

join