It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Mexican Students - Conspiracy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I've searched and searched again and cannot find a topic about these missing students from Mexico (40 or so of them).

Apparently now "Mexico gang members 'admit killing missing students'".

After reading some reports, here is the vibe:

1. Students attend a demonstration
2. Students are chased off by police
3. Students apparently bundled into police cars
4. Students never seen again

5. Now, apparently a "gang" put them in dump trucks, 15 of them died of asphixiation and the rest were shot, burned, crushed into little pieces and throw onto a waste pile.

Sorry, but WTF?

How did they go from being chased by police to being murdered by a "Mexico gang" ? How did a Mexico gang manage to do all that killing and disposal - and more to the point, WHY the hell would they?

"three alleged gang members claimed the students were handed over to them by police."

And what, they were handed over for what purpose - to specifically be killed? Why would the police even consider doing that, or do things work differently in Mexico? When you've been naughty in school instead of calling your parents, do you get taken out by police, handed over to a gang and killed?

Read more and try and make sense of it for yourself: www.bbc.co.uk...

Bottom line, Mexico - you are #ed up. And I can totally understand why the parents aren't buying a minute of this bull# either

Okay, I don't know that much about this incident - all I know is that the reports aren't making much sense and it only takes a few paragraphs before the conspiracy receptors are pinging at 100%. If someone has more info/ideas or there's a thread I've missed, please link me (and lock this down if necessary). ty!
edit on 8-11-2014 by markymint because: spelling

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I guess you have a lot to worry about south of the border these days.

It used to be "don't drink the water" down there, now it's "stay the heck away from Mexico" as far away as possible.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Seems strange to me going by what you posted, I haven't kept up on the story.

Maybe there was more behind it?
Maybe you should find out who the parents of these students were and if they opposed anybody or anything important?
Maybe the (kidnappers / police / gang / cartel) was making a statement?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
human trafficking maybe? they have said they have killed them plus disposed of their bodies, but then admitted to it? kind of defeats the purpose of getting rid of the bodies in the first place, unless this was a cover story and they couldn't produce any bodies so they said they burnt them? But I guess we will see when they carry out DNA tests on the remains found in the bags by the river, being that there were other bodies around the area that were identified as not being the school kids its plausible that they thought they could easily get away with saying that's what went down and giving that location being that it is like a graveyard anyway..

Very strange, very tragic aswell.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
There is more to it..ill post later..they have already arrested the mayor's wife and are disbaning most of the police department...i think the military is there now providing security. They were murdered...now 1000s of students are protesting or doing things to raise awareness. Definitetly a #ed up a place but what place isn't these days. America just hides it better.
edit on 8-11-2014 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2014 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: markymint

Apparently now "Mexico gang members 'admit killing missing students'".

The authorities had to blame someone.

The biggest gangs down there wear badges.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Let me give you the info that you missed in your OP

The Mayor of the city was gonna hold a speech.
The MAyor has ties to a criminal cartel.
Student protestors were planning to disrupt the speach.
The Mayor gave the police orders to remove and "take care" of the protestors.
The police arrested the student protestors and handed them over to the cartel.
The cartel then "disposed" of the students.

And know everything the mayor, police and cartel tried to hide is coming back to hunt them and bite em in the ass

So this is not a conspiracy just some messed up Mayor with messed up cops and messed up criminals.
Just another day in Mexico
edit on 8-11-2014 by Annunak1 because: edit

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Mexico is quite the conundrum.

Life is cheap in Mexico, murder runs rampant, yet, capital punishment has been abolished there. You can kill or be killed in Mexico, but you can never be executed for heinous murderous crimes. The cartels don't want their trained henchmen being executed for doing their jobs, apparently. I would also hold the Vatican responsible for this mess, since they are against capital punishment, it only fuels the situation. The Vatican doesn't seem to realize that these criminal thugs are using their proclamations against the population while protecting themselves. How can the good God fearing people of Mexico rid themselves of these murderous thugs while the Vatican
admonishes thoughts of capital punishment, even though the crimes warrant it? The Vatican holds sway in Mexico, but its also holding open the gates of hell there as well.

When the roaches overrun your house, do you kill them all, ask them to leave or do you hope they will leave on their own volition?

When you don't take out the trash, the garbage begins to pile up.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 8-11-2014 by CAPT PROTON because: formatting

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CAPT PROTON

I am going to take a guess and say no one who has replied thus far lives in Mexico (maybe Annunak1 as they posted some decent info.) Mexico cannot be painted with a broad brush, it would be like saying New York and Louisiana are the same.

There are some completely corrupt areas and some that have a population of people way more friendly and nice than anywhere I have been in the United States. This happened in one of the not-so-nice areas. I don't live in that area so I cannot add anything beyond what the media sources are saying.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

thx for putting it together so i dont have to haha...the mayors name is José Luis Abarca and they have arrested him and his wife I think about a week ago....landlord turned them in. There will probably be more arrests to follow.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: mwood
Seems strange to me going by what you posted, I haven't kept up on the story.

Maybe there was more behind it?
Maybe you should find out who the parents of these students were and if they opposed anybody or anything important?
Maybe the (kidnappers / police / gang / cartel) was making a statement?

They were posting flyers to passers-by. Apparently that was enough to upset the mayors wife who was holding a party. So she asked her husband to get rid of the students. The bodies of the students were burnt and then dumped in a municipal waste dump.
edit on 8-11-2014 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

Okay totally makes sense too me now!! I couldn't see much info like that in the article thanks for breaking it down
i thought they just went missing.. oh well. I don't really look at much info on Mexico i do know human trafficking and corruption of course is a really big thing there, and Human Trafficking is more a big thing with their Gangs, so it came too mind.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hell of a way (for mayor/wife) to make a point. Thanks for all the info. Shocking, to say the least.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
That makes 80 parents who should be taking the law into their own hands and lynching the # out of the mayor and wife.....

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The authorities had to blame someone.

The biggest gangs down there wear badges.

No, the biggest gangs down there don't need no stinking badges.

edit on 11/8/2014 by Shadoefax because: typo

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
These people must be destroyed utterly. The world needs to progress. We attack other countries for less. I'm not saying the whole country but the cartels have to go away in a big way. The corrupt officials must be shot.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

If United States citizens didn't (in general) have such a prevalence for drug use the cartels would be out of business. They would probably find ways to adapt, but until they have to it will be business as usual. Not to mention where they get most of their weapons from...

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I would say that if 40 students go missing there is probably a conspiracy involved.
In the literal, legal sense. A group (more than one person) colluding in criminal activity.
edit on 11/8/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: markymint

Mexico has to constantly set new standards for corruption
if they are to remain unmatched by comparison in the
west. The U.S seemed to be gaining ground until this event.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Fires at the Statehouse in Chilpancingo..

vine.co...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join