It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People To Avoid at Work

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

"I think we throw the word Sadist around too much these days."

Perhaps. But people who enjoy hurting others, or who get enjoyment from watching others suffer, are NOT people I want around me in any situation - work, neighbors, or the jerk in the next car on a freeway.

At one time, Sadists (pain-givers) were paired with Masochists (pain-receivers) in kinky sex that most decent people avoided. Today we've got a "bondage club" at Harvard, and they're making a movie out of "50 Shades of Grey".

So just because this type of mental destabilization has "gone mainstream," does NOT mean a just and fair society should encourage or excuse it. (If you doubt the mental instability of people involved in this, I suggest you try and find a S&M prostie named Leola McConnell, who "did" a U.S. President, wrote a book, ran for public office - and was "disappeared.")

edit on 8-11-2014 by MKMoniker because: content, clarity

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

I accept that. When deconstructed to its basic elements, it is a sensible enough axiom. Although can we collectively forget 50 shades of grey? It is an embarrassment for anyone who has ever enjoyed one handed reading, and I don't think repackaged fan fic is really the type of stuff we want blooming into this world. ;p

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

"Although can we collectively forget 50 shades of grey?"

Absolutely! I never read it, never wanted to read it. I just found the Hollywood casting angst fascinating, from the actors who turned down the role flat, to the (mainly TV) actors who accepted a part, then backed out.

www.hollywoodreporter.com...
"50 SHADES OF GREY" CASTING

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I mind my own business and keep to myself. I do my job and go home and forget the day. I don't live to work, I work to live. The drama doesn't affect me because I never cater to it.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
At work I prefer to avoid anyone with a body odor, a mental issue, sexuality problems or anyone who touches their prostate gland at any degree. You can easily tell who they are, they usually look sorta puffy and can't keep their hands to themselves.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join