It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man set to be eaten alive by giant snake

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
People do the stupidest #! That's a good television show name!

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

I'm just not quite sure that I should care about this stunt. I mean, what great talent will he be displaying to prove that he is...er, a person that we should care about, admire as and as for his autograph...oh, wait! He's after one of those reality show deals. Maybe even join up with that momma of Honey Boo Boo? they need a new man in the house I hear.

I do wonder what the chances are of the stomach acids melting his protective suit before he makes his exit. Will he be as grand as his entrance?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I appears he has chickened out, and not in the KFC way. I can't say I really blame him, but now he'll be labeled as not only stupid, but a coward as well. Article.

edit on 9-12-2014 by Septimus because: edited word

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Septimus

It seems to me that this idiot did not take into account the python was not just going to open his mouth and swallow him. The snake uses its sharp rearward-pointing teeth to seize its prey, then wraps its body around the prey, at the same time contracting its muscles, killing the prey by constriction. A snake this size would have unbelievable strength. That's why when I saw his "snake suit" (wet suit), I laughed. The whole stunt is idiotic and shows just how much a network I used to love has fallen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join