It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Is Dave Chappelle???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: nukedog

Let's get dave on skype or go see a live show . It's very simple. i find thus very far fetched

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
I believe there are fairly in depth doco's on the topic, just take a look on YouTube and you should find something. If I remember correctly, the main reason he stopped doing so much show business was because he simply didn't like the popularity, but it does go a bit deeper than that if you have the time to research this topic.

I get a sense from what i know about Dave from all the interviews he became to big for him to handle all the popularity.
that is why he vanished a couple of years ago probably.

I remember seeing him in a late night talk show talking about him just enjoying his family life , but this is more then a year ago , maybe he picked up his career.

I always enjoyed his show , on a personal level still one of the best stand up/comedy performers.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Where Is Dave Chappelle???

Who care's.

Have a great weekend

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
That is not Dave Chappelle on the right.....so,...are you saying all black men look alike? Lol.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

that is an actual comparison of Dave Chappelle then & now, like I was saying in my previous post he has changed a hell of a lot he mainly just got a lot more buff.

ETA - Link to the article that might help clarify what your asking OP.
edit on 8-11-2014 by Shana91aus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
he was back for a while after he hid from Oprah Winfrey, Bill Cosby, Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Whoopi Goldberg and Robert L. Johnson.
then he just kinda faded out again.
for those that don't know supposedly these people went after him for his portrayal of black people. and threatened his life and he took off to africa.

here is a 2012 aricle about it, i can't find any old ones but i know i saw him saying it in a couple of inter views and on that show on A&E where the guy interviews celebrities, dave hinted at it.

Conspiracy Theory 101: Bill Cosby? Oprah Winfrey? Who Got Dave Chappelle’s Show Off the Air?

also here is a article from last year about him.
A Comic Quits Quitting Dave Chappelle Returns to Stand-Up, With Stories to Tell

the best skit he did was clayton biggsby, google it and watch.
here is a link to the comedy central video of it, warning got some words in it, Clayton Biggsby The Black White Supremacist

edit on 8-11-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: fixed link to both videos

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

oh man I 100% agree that Clayton Biggsby The Black White Supremacist one is freakin hilarious, thanks for reminding me about it ! I can't watch that link from my region but im going to go look it up and watch it now .. haha.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
m.youtube.com...

In the clip above Dave talks to Oprah about conspiracies and anecdotal stories of homosexual agenda in Hollywood.

Dave has been a bit of a theorists over the years. His appearance has changed dramatically through running and working out, no more.

Off-subject, The Chapelle Show is greatly missed.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I always thought that fame just got too much for him, and he decided to opt out of it.

I sort of sympathized. It must be hell to be really good at something that brings you fame and hate all the things that come with it.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
People, the picture on the right IS NOT DAVE CHAPELLE. period. Ears, nose not the same.

Dave Chappelle exposed hollywood as manipulators and didn't conform with their policies of wearing a skirt and other changes they were forcing him to do. He took his balls and stood up to them! He broke his contract because he is a man who is down to earth and that all this fame was not healthy. He says so on many interviews.

He quit leaving behind his life of fame, glamor and money, he did brake his contract and gave up a lot of money, but he regained his soul which you can't buy.

I hope he and his family are doing well.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: nukedog

What were you thinking when you were looking at two pics of two obviously different people?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Maybe he realized making marijuana users look like morons in Half Baked helped set back legalization for decades?

Don't know where he is, don't care.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: HappyThoughts

I was half joking when I made the thread that's a random google image I found when typing in "chappelle conspiracy," or something. Looking at it I don't think that's him on the right lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join