It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Outdoes Herself: Guess Who Is To Blame For The Recent DNC Loss? YOU ARE!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
And this is one of the big problems Democrats had. They always blamed someone else for what they failed to do. It was never their fault, always someone else's. When they ran out of play on the "Blame Bush" card, they tried to take out a "Blame Republicans" card to go with their already over the limit "Racism" and "Misogyny" cards.

It got old and it doesn't actually put a chicken in anyone's pot so to speak.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm not sure you can only condemn the Democrats for the blame game.

Seems a ubiquitous characteristic of politicians-at-large, to me.

That said, I wish there was a decent, non-right-wing third-party option.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

My point is that simply this - You can get away with pure blame everyone else when people are really not feeling down and out and you promised to fix everything, but when all you do is continue to insist that the buck has to stop everywhere else and people keep feeling the pain you promised to alleviate, it wears thin.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Aww Heff, thanks so much for putting it so eloquently what we all feel. I wish the Democrats who keep voting for her could see it that way too. Twelve years for this blood sucking leach who probably couldn't find her way out of a paper sack is way too long and people need to quit voting for her.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

My point is that simply this - You can get away with pure blame everyone else when people are really not feeling down and out and you promised to fix everything, but when all you do is continue to insist that the buck has to stop everywhere else and people keep feeling the pain you promised to alleviate, it wears thin.

... and for once, I don't disagree with you at all! My only point is that your observation is equally true of anyone in political office of any party.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

And I didn't disagree.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I waiting for the people to come to her defense, actually.

Amusing in that if I would have written the OP, people would have.

The problem is that this is the mind-set for all politicians.

Not just democrats. Not just republicans. Even Rand Paul, more than likely.

We see it here on ATS also.

The mind-set that "I am right and nothing you say or do can convince me otherwise."

It is the mind-set that if I can do no wrong, then the problem is with you!

When was the last time you saw any politician admit that he/she was wrong?

Diogenes should not have been looking for an honest man, he should have been looking for a humble one.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I, for one, would have agreed with the OP even if Xuenchen had posted it. LOL.

I find it interesting, myself included, that we can see the flaws in others so well, and yet, are blind to the same flaws within ourselves.

Perhaps THAT is the crux of the matter, for us, for politicians, etc.

This the biblical injunction not to judge lest we be judged, and to get the board out of our eye before we go after the dust speck in the eyes of others.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

The He man woman hater club 7

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Takes one to know one...

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Well, she's right.

It is the voters fault that the Democrats lost their seats. Not sure what the big story is here...

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I don't vote R, or D. Having said that, I have to give it to the Repubs in this one. It's almost as if Nan-nan there is a victim of MKUltra, or she is just so brain-dead that she literally doesn't comprehend what she is saying. She is either insane, deluded (a form of insanity), or being controlled. There really is little other excuse for what she does/says. She's like a robot who someone pulls the little string in the back, and she talks, like Woody from Toy Story. Only, she's not as loveable.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington
Well, she's right.

It is the voters fault that the Democrats lost their seats. Not sure what the big story is here...

Elementary explanation. Gold star for you!

Voters responded back to the asses in office. With a proverbial middle finger. It's is simple I suppose .

Now I'm off to get you some fruity pebbles. (It makes everything better)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
What a difference a few weeks make.

If She is this warped, we can only imagine what Obama is thinking !!

Or worse yet, what Obama is going to actually do !!

This was predicted to happen.

These Progressives are indeed ruthless in the blame game.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
What a difference a few weeks make.

If She is this warped, we can only imagine what Obama is thinking !!

Or worse yet, what Obama is going to actually do !!

This was predicted to happen.

These Progressives are indeed ruthless in the blame game.

You post all the time about what you "imagine Obama is thinking" Xuenchen; why stop now?

Just tell us what your imagination is concocting, what dastardly deeds the Tyrant is planning next?

"This was predicted to happen" ... really by whom, someone channelling Jeanne Dixon, or some other famous fortune-teller?

Or has Nancy Reagan's Official White House Astrologer been at it again?

~~~~~~~~

Yeah, those Progressives ... and those Liberals, and those Conservatives, and those Neocons, and those Tea Partiers, and those Democrats and those Republicans ... i.e. anyone in Congress.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Okay then let the devil (GOP) destroy not only the country but the world and believe me they will!

As insufficient as the Democrats were I don’t thing the GOP is a viable alternative

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Why does the GOP want to destroy the world?

Just curious. You seem to say that a lot but I could never figure out "why".

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I'll take "anti-humanist agenda" for a thousand Alex

I knew when the Republicans won there would be an uptick in blaming and "woe upon us all" threads. However the number of absolute DOOM threads and the "end is nigh" threads over this win just baffles me. It's like the crazy people with the sandwich board signs that used to be religious fanatics suddenly converted to Democrats.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

When Obama was re-elected in 2012, I must admit that we posted plenty of doom threads.

(didn't think they'd come true, though. . . .
)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Not that I believe you'll listen

There are two primary evil forces( power in high places) in the world today: The GOP centered philosophy of selfishness and greed and the ethnocentric philosophy of the Islamic Jihadists.

Together they will destroy the world (or try to do it) unless good intervenes.

The GOP philosophy of catering ONLY to the rich and powerful forces of greed which extends to war is the source of the world’s maladies.

To use power not to do good but only to do the negative is the reason they have the power and ability for destruction.

Remember behind the Islamic ISIS is the Bush war in Iraq and 911…both neocon ventures empowered by GOP doctrine

Bottom line, they may not want to directly destroy the world (since because of their greed and selfishness they enjoy the rotten fruits of their labor) but indirectly the attributes of greed, selfishness, ignorance, and power will eventually be the catalyst that will destroy the world.

The Islamists will be the useful idiots in this destruction

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join