It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Pelosi Outdoes Herself: Guess Who Is To Blame For The Recent DNC Loss? YOU ARE!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

+30 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:40 AM

Hi again ATS!

I have decided to throw this one into the proverbial ( and literal ) mud pit because that is as close to an outhouse as ATS has - and this woman and her crap could clog a major cities sewer system. I have stayed silent on the issue of Nancy Pelosi because I have never much cared for her. I have always considered her one of the most narcissistic politicians and DC - and that is saying a LOT because the only thing that most of these for-hire smilers we call politicians love more than themselves is the money they can make selling their votes to the highest bidder.

But my silence ends now because this case of cognitive dissonance simply has to be addressed. And in a manner that does not pull any punches. It is time that somebody took Nancy Pelosi to task for her utter ignorance and stupidity. For a liberal to feel the need to do so just shows how badly it needs to happen.

Let's just start with what Pelosi said recently:

On Friday, Pelosi lashed out at Democratic voters during a 75-minute call with caucus members, according to the Washington Times. Rejecting the notion that the outcome of the election was her or the Democratic lawmakers’ fault, she said that her Party’s message had nothing to do with the loss. She asserted that the trouncing her Party received on Tuesday was due to voter turnout. The only criticism she would give her fellow-Democrats is a tongue-lashing, of sorts, for not getting people to the polls.

Oh and dig the headline from another article on the same topic:

Nancy Pelosi to Democratic voters: Yes, it’s a ‘terrible year’ — but it’s your fault

Specifically, Mrs. Pelosi said during a 75-minute call with caucus members that the reason Democrats lost had nothing to do with party message and everything to do with voter turnout — and that if more Democrats had turned up at the polls, more Democratic candidates would have won, she said, The Hill reported.

Now, before I get into the joyous work of crafting my rage into words that will stop just short of giving her a reason to sue me, let me add what other Democrats had to say in the same damn article...

“We lost all over because people weren’t motivated to come out to vote,” Rep. Jerrold Nadler said on the Thursday call, the source said to The Hill. “And the whole campaign — not just the campaign but the whole zeitgeist for years — has been the president who has the bully pulpit refusing to attack the Republicans, refusing to differentiate, refusing to defend his own policies.”

And Rep. Rosa DeLauro said similarly, The Hill reported.

“This election … was nationalized by Republicans,” she said, the source said to The Hill. “It focused around President Obama.”

So there are Democrats who have a functional grasp on the real reason that the DNC is hemmorhaging voters like an exta from the first ten minutes of Saving Private Ryan. This shows that she has people working for her who have obviously told her the real reasons for the gap.

Therefore there is ZERO excuse for this woman having the unmitigated gall and the absolute detachment from reality to blame the PUBLIC for the shortcomings of a party that she has been a high level member of for the past twelve years or more! I simply cannot find words ( that filters won't catch and change at least ) to descibe my sense of indignation toward the level of arrogance this woman has displayed.

How about this, Miss or Mrs Pelosi ( I do not even like her enough to Google to see if there is some poor sap walking the planet, known as Mr Pelosi ) YOU AND YOUR PARTIES INABILITY TO EFFECTIVELY LIVE UP TO YOUR PROMISES IS WHAT COST YOU THOSE SEATS! If Democrats stayed home, they did so because you and your elite friends have sucked all of the "hope" and "change" out of your supporters. Are you truly so delusional that you would publicly offend the very people you are supposed to represent and so slimey that you cannot even take credit for your own failings???

I don't even care what state keeps voting for you - but they need to STOP! It is high time that Little Miss Nancy went on her merry way back to the hole she climbed out of.

Lady you owe the citizens of this nation one HELL of an apology. You need to go on national television and say the words "I was mistaken. We actually lost this election because our party has failed to follow through on the things that we promised and we have spent most of our time pointing fingers of blame, rather than putting up a moral fight. We lost because we currently suck at what we do."

Whether one sees voting as a right or a responsibility is not at issue here. Whether or not Democrats voted in substantial numbers is not the issue either. THE ISSUE is that Miss Pelosi ( I want to call her hatchet face so bad ) and her contemporaries had a job to do. They were supposed to live up to their constituents desires and needs to MERIT voters checking the blue box, or showing up at all for that matter.

With this they have failed. They have failed miserably. THAT is the bottom line. If Pelosi was not so busy lining her own pockets with Wall Street money she might have taken a moment to notice her complete ineptitude and lack of the most basic of reasoning skills.

Look Nancy, we all know that you have some cush consultant job lined up for whenever the day comes when your state votes your sorry butt out of that chair. Do us all a favor and take that job now please. You are doing NOTHING to help your party, your constituents, nor the nation as a whole. Oh, and as you do, please stop, take a look into a mirror, and face the TRUE reason that your party lost this cycle. It is because of people like YOU.

Republicans hate you, and now a true liberal finds himself in agreement with the other side. MY GOD NANCY! LOOK! Compromise by accident! If it can be that easy why can't you buttnoses in DC manage it? I hate the concept of a "party of no" on basic principles... but whenever they say "NO" to you? I'm going to have to join in and help.

If my keyboard had a middle finger symbol, Nancy, I would hit that key just for you.

edit on 11/8/14 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:53 AM
a reply to: Hefficide

Yeah she is an idiot. I would have liked to see her thrown out. I do agree more people should have gone to the polls to vote. But I would have them vote Independent, Libertarian, or just plain No Party Affiliation. If just the people who were registered voters that didn't vote had shown and voted those lines then that would have been the most monumental landslide ever.

170 million registered voters only 46 million voted.

170 million registered out of a country of 320 million.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:06 AM

Star and Flag!

There is Pelosi and then there is her Politics ... which one is uglier?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:12 AM
Know why 'impeachment was off the table?'

Because Pelosi was briefed in on waterboarding (AKA torture) and went right along with it.

If Bush and Cheney had been impeached, her role in that, plus I'm sure a whole lot more, would have come into clear relief.

When is treason going to start being actually, y'know, PUNISHED?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 02:29 AM
If she would spend one tenth the energy doing the job she was elected to do, as she does making excuses. . .

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 02:33 AM
Well ... gee .... since they can't blame it on Bush ....

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 02:42 AM
0Pelosi is a chimera. An illusion. She may have been liberal at one time but not for decades now. She has climbed (clawed)her way to the top of the democratic party and therefore, to her constituents she must be not just a liberal but a very good liberal, so they keep voting for her. That is if they think at all. "Shes our gal" Kinda like when those good folk down in South Carolina kept voting in that cadaver. A real liberal would have moved aside for a younger person, one with more up to date social and cultural skills rather than pretending to be young by pulling her facial skin back and tucking it behind here hair bun.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 02:49 AM
Pelosi's a troll. No seriously, a real under the bridge like troll. You only need to say her real name three times and she'll finally go way. Or so the legend goes....

Ever notice how the worst are always the ones who leach the longest? Can we say strict term limits boys and girls? .....I knew you could.

edit on 8-11-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:25 AM
I swear pelosi is on drugs or has a serious mental would not surprise me if in 5 years from now that Comes out in the news.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:47 AM

Dear Heff........welcome to the middle....we are all played (by those in power) against one another to keep our attention off the more serious matters....Queen Nancy has been a riot for years..... everytime she is on TV i feel that it is that channels, Comedy Moment.... Both extremes can and have blinded the people of this nation of what we used to stand for. Both Liberalism and hard conservatism are a cancer to this and any nation. But Queen Nancy??? Never was there a better poster girl for utter failure

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:50 AM
I cannot add anything of substance to what you said Heff...

Seriously Man you hit the nail right on the proverbial head.....

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:51 AM
Well, I have to say most of my friends are Democrats (I'm independent) and they went to the polls to vote. BUT THEY VOTED FOR REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES.

Pelosi needs to get a clue. There are Democrats out there disgusted with Democrats. PERIOD.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:52 AM

Don't hold back. Say what you really feel

I applaud this. You don't apologize for your political leanings (no one should) AND you demonstrate integrity to publicly call out a faker supposedly of the same denomination.

There is another thread right now on two locals who are taking it to corrupt officials in their local government. Made my day reading that. One poster brought up a good point though. Doing that at a local level can work.

How can one do this to the likes of Pelosi? Local officials cannot afford an ocean of attorneys, the smilers in DC can. They can also leverage federal agencies to intervene on their behalf to strong arm any trouble makers.

Just a thought...many say politics are local. Could be true. If enough of what these two guys are doing in Illinois spread to the rest of the country, there might not be enough support for the ilk of Pelosi, Boenher, etc.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:58 AM
IN 2008 basically this "current crop" of Democrats was handed power and the only thing we have to show for it is the ACA.

I fully support the core concepts behind the legislation, but resent the extremely poor implementation of it.

I cannot think of one more insipid remark by a supposedly experienced leader than Pelosi's: "But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy."

(The only ones that come close are GWB's "Mission Accomplished" and "Heckuva job Brownie")

That statement described the whole fiasco that was the modern Democratic party to me.

I support the Democrats because there isn't a "Consensus Science and Reasonable Thought" party.

But jeez-louise Nancy Pelosi, go home.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:58 AM

edit on 7Sat, 08 Nov 2014 07:58:27 -060014p0720141166 by Gryphon66 because: DOUBLE POST

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:07 AM
This is one of those times that I wish moderators could applaud moderators. Your post was awesome and dead on. For this woman to blame the voter instead of the politicians in power is outrageous. Side note - This woman needs to be investigated for insider trading.

edit on 11/8/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:12 AM
Well of course she's right - less Democratic voters, more Republican wins. The problem for the Dems was they didn't run on Obama's excellent record, but ran away from it. Stupid is as stupid does. I could have put up a better national campaign strategy in five minutes while outlining it on a napkin. Because they ran away from Obama's record they didn't energize the voters, but lulled them to apathy, and now they start to complain about it? They want a do-over. I repeat, stupid is as....

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:16 AM
a reply to: Aleister

These folks have NEVER worked with Obama, in my opinion. They're all, to the last man and woman, insipid parasitic neo-oligarchs that only think about their next election.

Wait, I'm sounding all Independent again ...

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:17 AM

originally posted by: FlyersFan
This is one of those times that I wish moderators could applaud moderators. Your post was awesome and dead on. For this woman to blame the voter instead of the politicians in power is outrageous. Side note - This woman needs to be investigated for insider trading.

Unfortunately, when she did insider trading it was legal for members of the senate and congress to do it. She probably quit when it was made illegal. At least I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. But it is suspicious that people enter congress upper upper middle class and are shortly 1%ers.

Funny to see nearly everyone agree for a change.

That "we have to pass the bill so we can find out what's in it" statement was the absolutely most insane statement ever uttered by a politician.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:20 AM
a reply to: Grimpachi

The problem is that they don't count those votes. Even if I had gone and written in a name for every line, no one tallies that because it's one vote for some other person no one knows. It's effectively throwing my vote away.

Now if it were a law that they had to tally all those one votes into a generic write-in pool and show the libertarian tally all the time ... It might be different.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>