It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 25th anniversary of the Lazar saga...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

So, I reply to my own note.
I sent George details about my involvement in a bubble memory project that it turns out, Lazar could have been familiar with. It contained personal names and details for research. As he said, if anything comes out of that, it will be shared right here on ATS.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: GeorgeKnapp

Hello Mr Knapp
As a former believer in the claims of Bob Lazar I find it interesting how a man who allegedly blew the whistle on A51 , S4 and the recovered Alien tech contained within can go from a persona non grata to a contractor for the same Government / military he blew the whistle on.

Don't you find it odd that someone who spilled the beans on such a sensitive subject as ET visitation would be invited back into the tent and allowed to work on new Government contracts ?

Reply to open minds request for an interview.

His companies are involved in several Military contracts and he is a science & technology consultant to Raytheon weapon systems.
For these reasons he avoids ‘rocking the boat’ and generally keeps his distance from the topic

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrinceRupertsDog
a reply to: seabhac-rua

I also have the same question about Element 115. The elements heavier than Uranium aren't found in nature, and must be produced by artificial means. Mr. Lazar claims to have worked with 500lbs of it, yet to date, only a handful of atoms have been produced with a half-life of 200ms. However, certain isotopes may have longer half-lives, given the theoretical island of stability. Further, it would still be radioactive.

Honestly, that's always been the biggest sticking point for me. Where did 500lbs of Element 115 come from, and how does it do what it's claimed to do?

Element 115 does not exist naturally on Earth, but theoretically it can exist elsewhere outside our own solar system. It really depends on the materials present, after a supernova for example, when a solar system is being formed.

Have you watched 'The Lazar Tape'? Lazar explains this better than I do.

edit on 12-11-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeorgeKnapp

The important stuff for me is whether Lazar worked in the Nevada desert and saw the US Navy and its scientists tinkering with aircraft that looked like flying saucers. That's what interests me. It's what presumably should interest you.

This would be the "kernel of truth" to which I have referred and am prepared to believe.

The problematic claims, from having his job history and credentials "disappeared" to element 115 gravity drives, not so much.

I think he worked there in some capacity and saw some stuff... enough to know when something was to be tested and where to take his friends to see it.

I'd like to thank Mr. Knapp for breaking the story, as it is what rekindled my interest in the subject. I guess I'm still secretly hoping all the claims, even the truly wild ones, eventually prove to be true.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
a reply to: charlyv

So, I reply to my own note.
I sent George details about my involvement in a bubble memory project that it turns out, Lazar could have been familiar with. It contained personal names and details for research. As he said, if anything comes out of that, it will be shared right here on ATS.

For Fairchild Semi?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Well they never said in the movie HOW they were warping space, but the way that it does so seemed to mimic exactly what Lazaar was saying. I cant comment on the science of it because I have zero knowledge if its all poop or not. But still, the 'bending of the fabric of space' to get from point A-B was what he was talking about. No idea if that exactly theory existed before he talked about it. I still believe him, what he talked about may be so advanced that we cant understand how it could be done yet.

originally posted by: MathematicalPhysicist

originally posted by: ATSZOMBIE
After watching the movie 'Interstellar' the theories of warp travel they are talking about are almost exactly the same as Bob described the UFOs traveling that way, and how humans had to master 'gravity'. He was talking about this exactly 30 years ago and it was poo-poo'd. Now its mainstream theory! I had to laugh...

This is factually inaccurate. Lazar was talking about some gravitational 'A-wave' that originates in the atom, and can apparently be amplified in certain atoms that are themselves only stable in certain parts of the universe. Oh, and is that not enough space magic for you? Lazar's fantasy gravity wave somehow doesn't perturb the energy levels of atoms as we should expect, which have all been accounted for since the 50s now.

The incredibly hypothetical models of warp 'drives' and wormholes are also quite farfetched and such objects cannot be built nor exist for long in this universe. The thing about these models is that they are, at the very least, consistent with the field-equations of general relativity.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
If I recall the story element 115 which was mentioned by Lazar wasn't actually discovered until many years after his disclosure. I tend to believe the guy myself

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Obviously 'THEY' gave it to us..

originally posted by: seabhac-rua

originally posted by: PrinceRupertsDog
a reply to: seabhac-rua

I also have the same question about Element 115. The elements heavier than Uranium aren't found in nature, and must be produced by artificial means. Mr. Lazar claims to have worked with 500lbs of it, yet to date, only a handful of atoms have been produced with a half-life of 200ms. However, certain isotopes may have longer half-lives, given the theoretical island of stability. Further, it would still be radioactive.

Honestly, that's always been the biggest sticking point for me. Where did 500lbs of Element 115 come from, and how does it do what it's claimed to do?

Element 115 does not exist naturally on Earth, but theoretically it can exist elsewhere outside our own solar system. It really depends on the materials present, after a supernova for example, when a solar system is being formed.

Have you watched 'The Lazar Tape'? Lazar explains this better than I do.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
How about the infamous Element 115? At the time this story broke up, no one was able to synthesize such element. But, recently, it was done and the supposed stability is nowhere found.

rationalwiki.org...

Bob Lazar on the Element 115 recent discovery:

edit on 12-11-2014 by JackHill because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
Here you go, something REAL (as far as the guy whose discussing it anyway) to sink our teeth into for once...

www.desertcompanion.com...

George is a friend and someone I personally know is way beyond B.S.

I can't deal with Lazar logically in my own mind, can anyone?

S...

Thank you for the link. I feel vindicated. My gut believed in Bob Lazar. There was something about him that just felt genuine. Of course, I have no doubts that our government lies to us routinely.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ATSZOMBIE

Obviously.

I was replying to another poster who said that E115 doesn't "exist in nature". I was pointing out the fact that everything we know in nature is the result of the conditions and elements present during the formation of our solar system, and that it is logical to assume that these factors can and will be different elsewhere.

Indeed, it may be theorised that if the alien FTL propulsion method is the only way to traverse great interstellar distances then the residents of solar systems which are devoid of E115, as we are, then they are trapped there until somebody brings the technology to them. Just an idea.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: wayforward

2) Those aliens referred to as Zeta Reticulans originate from the first and second planets within the Zeta Reticuli star system and are popularly known as "greys".

This was the hole in the story that caused me to dismiss it. It tracks back to Marjorie Fish's misinterpretation of Betty Hill's hand drawn "star map". Solid , non-luminous bodies with an obvious crescent phase were never "stars" until Marjorie Fish said they were, in order to force a fit between Hill's map and Fish's Zeta Reticuli "interpretation".

I can't say that there are or are not "Zeta Reticulans", But I CAN say with a high degree of certainty that them little grey fellers ain't them. If they were, the connections to Zeta Reticuli would not have had to have been made up and force-fitted.

Since Lazar's story "confirms" what is obviously wrong, I have to question his story, too.

edit on 2014/11/12 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
After reading what Mr. Knapp has shared with us here and revisiting the information that's available online I've almost done a complete 180° regarding Bob Lazar and his story. My opinions had been formed almost entirely based on the Coast to Coast AM interview in which Bob appeared with Gene Huff. I think that interview did Bob a great disservice as it gave the impression of someone trying to sell his story with his "agent" at his side (I know Gene isn't his agent but that's what it felt like). The interview lacked the sincerity and believability that one gets when watching Bob tell his story on camera. It also didn't cover in a meaningful way some of the evidence that I find most compelling...much of which Mr. Knapp has shared with us here.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I think I have the same problems with Lazar that many people do

1) he just doesn't strike me as a credible witness. The lack of evidence that he attended 3 of the 4 colleges he claims to have attended (MIT, Cal Tech, CS Northridge) is just concerning. I understand TPTB could wipe records, but wipe memories? My understanding from Lazar is that he can't even tell you what year he graduated from MIT, or any of his classmates, or any classes he attended. Nobody remembers him and he remembers nobody. In fact the only academic records that can be found are a lackluster HS career and some electronic courses at a JC. Also, just as an adult...watching him speak....I know that when people lie, when I lie, what is typically done is that you add TOO MANY details to take focus off the fact that the premise is hokey. These details can be generally accepted notions and that lends credibility to the story.

His story is fantastic, if Neil D-tyson told this story...it'd be very believable. This guy..he makes it hard.

2) His story makes too much sense. I know this sounds counter-intuitive, but follow me here. If I tried to describe satellite/cell phone technology from somebody from our past here's how it would go

Someone from 1990 - They would understand the concepts, but not the execution
Someone from 1980 - They would understand the concepts, but not the technology
Someone from 1970 - They would understand the concepts, but the technology would seem light years away
Someone from 1950 - They would not understand the concept, but see how it could be possible
Someone from 1900 - It would seem unbelievable, but possible at some distant point
Someone from 1700 - It would seem like a fantastic story
Someone from 1500 - Zero Comprehension

With the rate of technological advancement, 500 years...which is NOTHING in the big scheme of things...represents such a distance in terms of advancement that it can not even be comprehended by those in the past. If Lazar did see these things and they exist, my opinion is that our current level of scientific understanding would be at least 5,000 years behind..and that is being generous. Being able to explain how these things work, which he does, using a current understanding of science would not be possible. Lazar has zero problem explaining the workings of something that is 200 generations away using a current understanding of physics. This bothers me quite a bit. If someone from the year 1000 found a cell phone, they could not describe it's workings or structure. Lazar has everything figured out and can describe it in a common language using modern concepts, this is me makes no sense.

That being said

1) I think Lazar did work in or around this area, he seems to have a good understanding of the layout of the facility from interviews I've heard that correspond to reality from what I understand.
2) He has no reason to lie and really never tried to cash in
3) He seems very intelligent, much more intelligent that his high school records indicate
4) His story never changes

So there are three possibilities

1) He is telling the 100% truth. TPTB tried to erase him when this all started, it got too big too quick and his death would have been too obvious, so they just stopped and let it go. They wiped/altered part of his records which is why things don't make total sense.

2) He is the best liar I've ever seen. Everything is 100% made up and he tries to use loose connections and detail that are accurate to tie together a BS story for no other reason than to be "That Guy". He has scripted this story so well that it never changes and he always knows the next answer...hence a great liar.

3) He believes what he is saying, but it is not true. He has been a part of either a Disinformation Campaign/Brainwashed or he is just insane and this whole thing is a fantasy that he believes that is true in his mind, including all of the details.

If I had to pick one choice and had to bet my life on it, I'd have to go with #2...but I'm not certain. If I had to give it %'s I'd say

1) 5%
2) 80%
3) 15%

So I guess there is a chance this is all true, but it's not a great one. That just my take on the whole thing FWIW.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Nowyouseeme

Firstly I've given you a star for the because you've obviously been mulling this over and really put some thinking into this and made an effort to back up your points. I also agree with your 4 point conclusions on Lazar although I wouldn't like to hedge my bets as you did.This whole story remains an intriguing mystery to me.

By the way I understand what you were trying to say by using mobile phone technology as an example. But perhaps you didn't realize how long it's been around. (Unless I didn't understand what you were trying to say
?)

Just a minor point really. Interesting and otherwise well constructed post. Doubt we'll ever know the truth.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Good question gortex. He not only blew the whistle but according to John Lear is in possession of stolen property from LANL.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: johnlear
Statement on Element 115

I am one of 3 persons who knows where one of the arrowhead shaped 233 gram pieces of Element 115 is, or at least was.

I was not with Bob when he hid it but he told me who the other person was that knew it and drew me a map.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicRay

Gov guy1: Can we hire this guy?

Gov guy2: Which guy?

Gov guy1: This Lazar guy, his company has some good products and they come at a reasonable price.

Gov guy2: No, we can't have anything to do with that guy!

Gov guy1: Why not?

Gov guy2: He's a tattle-tale.

edit on 12-11-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I have a question for Mr. Knapp.

How in gods name did you or the producers persuade the higher ups at KLAS to allow you do the story in the first place? The reason I ask is because the mainstream media has treated the subject of UFOs and aliens with such disrespect and disdain that, even when forced to report on some strange related event, it's almost always done with a smirk and a sneer. In my experience there have been very few credible news organizations willing to give the subject much serious investigation.

I can only imagine that it required a great deal of hoop jumping. No?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I did not realize it had been around for that long. I could have done more research on that....but I don't think it alters the point I was trying to make and I think you get that. He's probably full of it, but I really hope he's not, he has a great story and tells it well.

Thx for the star, BTW.....I want to make that 25-Foot inflatable dome!

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
With Regards to Lazar and element 115.

I learnt from our esteemed panelist, Physicist Doctor Stu on ATS Live radio. about this element.
Paraphrasing him:

Element 115 number of proton in the nucleus. The number of neutrons tell you the isotope .

It was discovered labs in 2005 via smashing things together in a lab, and then
confirmed 2013.

Everyone who knows anything about Physics, going back to the days of 60s Star Trek, knew there is Element 115.

The properties are different actual 115 to what Lazar described. Actual 115 is severely neutron deficient and lasts 200 milliseconds, it can't be stable and used for a craft. How it still exists buried somewhere where only he and John Lear know defies the Physics.

We have since produced 116 117 118

Physicists suggest there is a 'Theoretical Island of Stability' predictable at minimum 125 protons, the density required to get it to stabilise .

Star Trek predicted element 278 from a dense moon....

Knapp Im a fan of, he has been on our show and I prick my ears up when he presents something. I'm a bit like Springer though, Lazar I'd love to believe but I can't reconcile him.

I certainly can believe he lied about his qualifications to get a job.

I also credit him with being involved in outing area 51 when the government itself didn't acknowledge its existence until 2013.

I suspect he was possibly involved in area 51, and perhaps he saw the Stealth Bomber.
The physics he puts forward though at the time were unknown, were absolutely predicable by the Physics community and SCI Fi TV shows.

Maybe Mark, George and Bob can join the show for a wee chat around the 25th anniversary. 🍹 🍔 🍷 🍸🍕

edit on 12-11-2014 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join