It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPP : How America is about to sell its sovereignty to create a concrete NWO

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: tavi45

If all the speculation is true, Rand Paul supporting this would be a major letdown for anyone who thinks Paul is a true Conservative/Libertarian.

Some might say he is now a turncoat.

Others might say he is actually scapegoating to force Obama's hand and expose the entire mess for what it probably is.

Hard to sort out fact from fiction and controlled opposition.

We need to expose some Lobbyists involved if that's even possible.

I'm not a Rand Paul fan either. I remember when people here were promoting his father, Ron Paul, and I knew it would split the Conservative vote, ensuring Obama another 4 years. Divide & conquer. (Ron Paul could never have carried the nation anyway.) So many of the tea-party voters, who could have given Romney a landslide victory, refused to vote for anyone. I know there are people who insist there is no difference between Romney & Obama, but I disagree. Obama is worse.

There is no way a Third Party candidate can win a national election without being co-opted by the Elites. It takes enormous money to win a presidential election (no cap now).

I don't trust Rand Paul at all. He watched a completely dishonest, "empty vessel" Obama win twice, and Rand probably rationalizes that this is the only way to gain power as a politician: cut deals with the power brokers, say whatever you have to to get elected.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
As several posters have said already this is very reminiscent of things Hitler did. American didn't just get technology from German scientists. They also took the Nazi playbook.

We've all seen the growing police state in action. We've seen divisive, nationalistic furor building. Unlike Nazi Germany, which focused on white Germans vs minorities, America has taken this to a while new level.

Every group, subculture, race, ideology, gender, religion is turned against each other.

As several posters pointed out this will affect many nations directly outside the US and indirectly it will alter the entire nature of our society.

If this for through then it will no longer be two superpowers fighting (cold war) or America imposing its hegemony. This is literally a New World Order. America and every other nation who signs will be direct puppets of the global ruling elite.
Everyone else will be assimilated or destroyed.

This is clearly a gigantic step in their endgame. They've been working towards this since the end of WW2 and it will either succeed or fail in our lifetimes.

The NWO is no longer some distant, future, existential threat. They are here and no one will be safe.

Bravo, I'm glad there are people awake to the fact that the Nazis were not defeated. Germany was. The Nazis (and their stolen wealth) merely dispersed. Many brought to the US. Bilderbergers headed by an ex-SS officer with his frequent guest at the annual meetings -- Hitler's banker. Check out the chemical & pharmaceutical corporations.

We've been herded towards a NWO for a long time.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

And it seems nearly inevitable at this point. The most active threads at the moment are all directly serving this sort of interest. I'm getting quickly turned off to the bickering I used to enjoy. While everyone bitches and moans about their pet issue the real issues are left untouched.

A recent thread about renewable energy was left nearly untouched. A thread about Obama hate gets hundreds of replies. A thread about the evils of our banking system gets a lack luster "yeah we know already, who cares?", while one about trayvon martin and Michael brown gets massive response.

I don't see how we are going into anything but a dark dark future.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

And it seems nearly inevitable at this point. The most active threads at the moment are all directly serving this sort of interest. I'm getting quickly turned off to the bickering I used to enjoy. While everyone bitches and moans about their pet issue the real issues are left untouched.

A recent thread about renewable energy was left nearly untouched. A thread about Obama hate gets hundreds of replies. A thread about the evils of our banking system gets a lack luster "yeah we know already, who cares?", while one about trayvon martin and Michael brown gets massive response.

I don't see how we are going into anything but a dark dark future.

I agree. I feel so sorry for the young, especially those who swallow anything fed to them from the mainstream media. It's not just the young either. It's surprising how mature, well-educated, and otherwise intelligent people are oblivious to how we are being herded.

The lightweight threads are easy to respond to. They don't require any real thought. Obama is such a transparent fraud and so easy to despise.

Most people nowadays use most of their time & energy just surviving.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Thankfully I'm incredibly optimistic and hopeful, otherwise I don't know how I'd manage to work with children every day. They have no idea what's coming

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

You had me until you brought in Sen. Elizabeth ImaNativeAmerican Warren. She's a POLITICIAN just like the rest of the politicians. I like Ron Paul but I recognize him for what he is. Controlled opposition. Hell, she was on the committee to oversee TARP. She's a freaking BANKER. She practiced bankruptcy law, was a member of a FDIC advisory committee and is a member of the National Bankruptcy Conference. Hey, she sounds great, says all the right things! She's the perfect puppet.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

I disagree but you are entitled to your opinion. Feel free to start a thread on her and I'll be happy to argue.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I wonder how the management of large populations will be done if corporations overshadow the governing entities to such a scale that the working population will need to depend on corporations for all their needs. What would happen to the non-employees of those non-corporate peoples and small countries with no corporate power.

a reply to: Asynchrony

Not just Americans either. This will do the same for the other countries who sign on as well.

The corporations already have extremely disproportionate power, with many corporations being worth more than most of the world's nations. This will increase their money and power further and allow them to circumvent the laws of signatory nations.

If you think things are bad now, which is more people than not, they will get significantly worse if this gets pushed through.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

Governments will still exist and control their people. The point is that corporations will have power above the laws set in place by governments. They can challenge or circumvent laws such as those that against polluting rivers for instance if it has an adverse effect on expected profits of the corporation.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
If you are not okay with restructuring political and financial
Institutions that are outdated and corrupt, and would prefer to keep the world just as it is? When it comes to these NWO discussions , emotions are high because it is such a sensitive topic. Nonetheless, the Old system has manipulated the masses into not wanting change, as they instill the fear of unknown possibilities. The old system doesn't want change. They love how easily manipulated and blank minded you are. They dont want to jeopardize their positions. As far as the
OWO, You imprison yourself willingly. Are you just too scared to speak out?.
edit on 17-11-2014 by KingJoseph01 because: Perfection

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: KingJoseph01
Institutions that are outdated and corrupt, and would prefer to keep the world just as it is? When it comes to these NWO discussions , emotions are high because it is such a sensitive topic. Nonetheless, the Old system has manipulated the masses into not wanting change, as they instill the fear of unknown possibilities. The old system doesn't want change. They love how easily manipulated and blank minded you are. They dont want to jeopardize their positions. As far as the

We aren't saying to keep things the same and we do want change. Hell, Obama was elected on the slogan of "Hope and Change". But the kind of Change we want isn't the kind of change that is being pushed for.

The old system has been long gone for a while and replaced with a system that rewards those who are already on top and encourages the total destruction of humanity and the planet.

There is really only one step left which will be all out war or complete surrender by the populace against the system itself. It's far too late to simply vote or talk our way to any kind of civil reconstruction. It's just a matter of waiting until it all pops off and get's the ball rolling. That is the change that is coming and none of us can avoid it. How it ends is up for debate however.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: KingJoseph01

We aren't saying to keep things the same and we do want change. Hell, Obama was elected on the slogan of "Hope and Change". But the kind of Change we want isn't the kind of change that is being pushed for.

The old system has been long gone for a while and replaced with a system that rewards those who are already on top and encourages the total destruction of humanity and the planet.

There is really only one step left which will be all out war or complete surrender by the populace against the system itself. It's far too late to simply vote or talk our way to any kind of civil reconstruction. It's just a matter of waiting until it all pops off and get's the ball rolling. That is the change that is coming and none of us can avoid it. How it ends is up for debate however.

Indeed. It's getting closer by the day. Something's gotta give. It's both terrifying and exciting to be living in such an important time in humanity's journey.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Australia is a forced partner in these so called free trade agreements. Australia's Sovereignty is also comprised as a result of these agreement which we the people never get told about until they have been signed and their contents are never revealed.

We are all being screwed by the same people.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: learnatic

Australia is a forced partner in these so called free trade agreements. Australia's Sovereignty is also comprised as a result of these agreement which we the people never get told about until they have been signed and their contents are never revealed.

We are all being screwed by the same people.

Indeed. We are all getting screwed by the multinational corporations. They exist on a level above nations. They are barely consulting with governments on this one. They are just using their shills to get it passed. The real negotiations are taking place only among the corporate insiders. If not for leaks we would barely know anything at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join