It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pandemics and Investments: Rockefeller Foundation Predicted Ebola

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

The Rockefeller Foundation predicted in 2010 a deadly pandemic and published a detailed investment plan for West Africa in 2011, over 82 pages long. On the Rockefeller Foundation server there are two reports which suggest that the massive outbreak of Ebola in West Africa is not just an unfortunate coincidence. A document from 2011 includes not only a comprehensive investment plan that considers possible business area and useable West African resources, but also specific name of participating investors.

Pandemics and Investments: Rockefeller Foundation Predicted Ebola

First part I come across after FB just asked me to donate for Ebola. Hahaha...the irony.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

Its not really a pandemic though is it?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD

Not yet... but social sites and msm will have it turned into one in zero time. Why FB is asking me to pay for a disease that's infected less folks in the us than I need fingers to count is hilarious.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
So maybe the recent massive outbreak was a planned vaccine/cure "test" failure & response exercise.

Hmmm.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So maybe the recent massive outbreak was a planned vaccine/cure "test" failure & response exercise.

Hmmm.

Highly possible. And the fact that this document is verified to exist adds credence. All about the Benjamins... but are we really surprised? The Rockefelles just like JP Morgan are corrupt as hell...

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

That's the MSM version.

We really don't know anything do we.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

That's the MSM version.

We really don't know anything do we.

Truth haha. Well with those new cyborg roaches maybe we can...3d printer and circuit boards ready...off to catch me some bugs lol

Sneaky Robot Roaches

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Thanks for the heads up as to this tid-bit.

Interestingly (to some anyway) a doc I know looked at the data (outbreak location, possible increased communicability) and wondered if the ebola outbreak was on purpose... I wish I had more, but alas... I don't.

But veeeery interestink...

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Ahh, the pandemic threat.

Hurry take away our rights, and keep us safe!

During the whole media buzz, everything I heard was 'Where have they been? Who have they had contact with?'

Quarantines for all. Sad to say, a real pandemic is nature's way of solving overpopulation.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Agreed. I'm surprised, figured this would be more of a concern than its turning out to be on ATS lol. Guess folks are more concerned about alien invasion as opposed to truly real conspiracies of the true powers that be.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Distractions always garner more attention.

Ebola will not likely reach pandemic levels, most likely anything that would will be man-made. This one is nothing of real concern, developed nations have better hygiene practices, and the death-rate of ebola would be 5-15%. In the impoverished, overcrowded nations with substandard healthcare facilities the death rate is around 40-60%. Since the elections have passed, it's looking more like the ebola scare was just a political tactic.

Maybe next time, allude to the possibility of blood thirsty lizard aliens spreading the disease. You'll probably get more hits... Unfortunately.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Completely agree. I'm more interested in the fact that these documents are a link to how the corporate world truly operates. A real plot. An actually valid conspiracy ya know.

top topics

join