It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 year old tortured/murdered by Mother & boyfriend

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: the owlbear
Do not succumb to such dark and devious delight in seeking torturing of these...people (and I use that for lack of a better term) like this should NOT drag you down with them for their acts. Just put them in a room together. No water or food then walk away. No amount of torture will bring the child back and will accomplish nothing more than wasted effort and energy on something that we should just shut the door on permanently.

While that may be the way of the peaceful warrior....I think a certain satisfaction would come from making them suffer. I have three of my own and I guaran tee if anyone harmed any of them it would be a cold day in hell before they made it to a court.

I agree. I have two of my own. And two that I am defacto step dad for all but two weekends of the month.
But if anything would happen to them, the punishment I said stands. No sense in sinking to their level. Just shut the door and walk away, both in the same room together. Worse than any physical torture, one would eventually have to make the decision to cannibalize the other. What I said transcends beyond the mere physical pains you wish upon these things, and requires no effort.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

I am right with you there.

No one WANTS to read about horrific incidents of this nature, no one wants to be informed that every single concept we have of family structures, of the construction of morality, can be perverted and warped to the degree that is made clear by the article you linked to here.

But if we are to live on this world, as part of the human race, we cannot in good faith, ignore and shy away from the darkest elements of humanity. To do so would be foolish. This is the real world, and things both entirely good, and completely vile happen upon it. We can never understand acts like those described in your OP, not in any meaningful sense, because we are not of the same broken form as those who perpetrated these horrors.

However, we must not fail to be aware of the details, we must not shy away from the truth, because only by being aware of the possibility that something like this could happen, by studying the precursor events, and by being vigilant in our researches and our daily lives, can society ever hope to see less of these heartbreaking, soul scouring incidents. Learning the initiating factors in the lives of the abusers, will in time, lead to a clinical understanding of the psychological situation that both these killers were operating under, and learning that will mean that a focused set of warning signs will be published, in time. That publication could save lives, and in the mean time, the vigilance that articles like this install and refresh in people, could be the difference between a child living long enough to escape whatever horrors are visited upon them, or dying as a result of inaction and a lack of public awareness!

Add to that the fact that the websites motto is "Deny Ignorance" and I can see no good reason not to post this information. Forewarned, is forearmed.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well said.

You put into words eloquently what I think and wish to write.
Too many people are thinking about tortures (maybe they were in their head to begin with) rather than focusing on the problems surrounding this situation. It could be two mental people that snapped, or psychosis brought on by drug abuse, or Universe knows what...
I live in this county...but im not going to seek out any more information on this.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

But if we are to live on this world, as part of the human race, we cannot in good faith, ignore and shy away from the darkest elements of humanity.

That says it all. In order to recognize good, evil must be recognized as well.

As for the others wishing death and torture upon them; The only thing that sets us apart from them is the denial of that darkness.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I think we may have just found our volunteers to try out ebola vaccines.

oops that one was a placebo.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I can't read it, I can't even deal with these sort of stories, it is beyond words

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic
Not sure If I should post it in this topic, but

the only thing I could Think of is the series ~Black Mirror ep2 of season 2

not hard to find on the net. But it should be fitting in cases like this.

***SPOILER****

A woman that has filmed the a victim of torture and death is punished daily by being filmed while hunted, tortured and caught for an audience as she is captured and when caught her brain is reset so she needs to endure it another day every single day as entertainment for society.

edit on 7-11-2014 by Dumbass because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

I can't read it, I can't even deal with these sort of stories, it is beyond words

I can't deal with them very well myself. I have become aware of too many similar stories from news papers, videos, forums etc. It is too hard to get those things out of my head. I feel things very deeply, have much empathy and compassion for the innocent lives involved and it wrenches my soul apart. It fills me with rage and sadness to such depths there is no turning back.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Do not succumb to such dark and devious delight in seeking torturing of these...people (and I use that for lack of a better term) like this should NOT drag you down with them for their acts. Just put them in a room together. No water or food then walk away. No amount of torture will bring the child back and will accomplish nothing more than wasted effort and energy on something that we should just shut the door on permanently.

While that may be the way of the peaceful warrior....I think a certain satisfaction would come from making them suffer. I have three of my own and I guaran tee if anyone harmed any of them it would be a cold day in hell before they made it to a court.

I agree. I have two of my own. And two that I am defacto step dad for all but two weekends of the month.
But if anything would happen to them, the punishment I said stands. No sense in sinking to their level. Just shut the door and walk away, both in the same room together. Worse than any physical torture, one would eventually have to make the decision to cannibalize the other. What I said transcends beyond the mere physical pains you wish upon these things, and requires no effort.

I do believe I like you rather well......

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I am right with you there.

No one WANTS to read about horrific incidents of this nature, no one wants to be informed that every single concept we have of family structures, of the construction of morality, can be perverted and warped to the degree that is made clear by the article you linked to here.

But if we are to live on this world, as part of the human race, we cannot in good faith, ignore and shy away from the darkest elements of humanity. To do so would be foolish. This is the real world, and things both entirely good, and completely vile happen upon it. We can never understand acts like those described in your OP, not in any meaningful sense, because we are not of the same broken form as those who perpetrated these horrors.

However, we must not fail to be aware of the details, we must not shy away from the truth, because only by being aware of the possibility that something like this could happen, by studying the precursor events, and by being vigilant in our researches and our daily lives, can society ever hope to see less of these heartbreaking, soul scouring incidents. Learning the initiating factors in the lives of the abusers, will in time, lead to a clinical understanding of the psychological situation that both these killers were operating under, and learning that will mean that a focused set of warning signs will be published, in time. That publication could save lives, and in the mean time, the vigilance that articles like this install and refresh in people, could be the difference between a child living long enough to escape whatever horrors are visited upon them, or dying as a result of inaction and a lack of public awareness!

Add to that the fact that the websites motto is "Deny Ignorance" and I can see no good reason not to post this information. Forewarned, is forearmed.

TrueBrit,

You really did do an outstanding job of capturing the thoughts of many and placing them into words we all relate too. I don't think you could have said it any better. I completely agree with your placement on the subject!!

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I was nauseated when I read about it... so devoid of anything human. Yet they are. They are people. Let's not look away from that fact, they are people, the nazis were people, we're all people. I can definitely understand the urge to not call them people anymore but that also puts away the problem too easily. ''They're not us''. They are

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
this is so twisted I had to read it twice to make sure I was reading it right. So a woman and her boyfriend beat said woman child to death over the course of a few days and the boyfriends WIFE calls the cops when she found the child dead. They all lived in the same trailer and the wife knew everything the whole time?!? There is no way this story is possible without a lot of crystal meth

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Pitou

Yet they are. They are people. Let's not look away from that fact, they are people, the nazis were people, we're all people.

i'm sorry your way off the mark here. it's that kind of thinking that let's this sh@@ happen more often.
i don't have the words to describe what they are, they fail me.people don't do this kind of sh@@.

edit on 8-11-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: hotintexas
Here in Texas, shortly before this little one was killed by his parents, a beautiful 3 year old girl was removed from her parents because her father smoked weed after she went to bed. CPS took the child and gave her to a set of foster parents - one a recovering alcoholic and the other a recovering meth user. Those *(*%$*^((^#@s murdered that little girl three weeks before she was to be returned to her parents. The child had been abused by the fosters but the case workers never told the parents. I have just been livid since hearing about these kids! A couple of young kids in San Antonio have also died at the hands of the foster parents. CPS always gives the excuse they are just so busy they can't check on the kids all they time. Makes me so mad. If they can't find the time to check on the kids, then leave them in their homes!

I am so hoping these poor parents sue the living daylights outta of the case workers that took this child and placed her in a more dangerous situation then her parents could ever be.

Worse, in that case, the father even requested their daughter be placed with her paternal grandmother. CPS essentially said hell no and placed her with the (sarcasm added) "well qualified" foster family who murdered the sweet child. If they had allowed her to be placed with her grandmother, I'd be willing to bet she'd still be alive today.

Also, this year old angel, apparently these monsters were abusing the 6 yr old older brother as well. He showed older bruises on his body consistent with abuse. The reason they focused a majority of the abuse on the 3 yr old is because the 6 yr old got better at "not making them mad" by just taking the abuse and not fighting back. The 3 yr old obviously did not have the capacity to learn this yet. They took his not eating as disrespect, his concussion from their beating (passing out and vomiting) as disrespect, so they ignored him as he slowly died.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I hope the three of them get the warm welcome befitting of child murderers when they get to prison.........*I stole that from a comment made on the article page....

Odd, I just read another article of a woman arrested for trying to sew her young daughters mouth shut this morning!

A daughter she adopted no less and forced to eat kitty litter. Ugh! I tried adopting for years but never had the money. I would have given that child a wonderful home. When I read stories about parents adopting children only to abuse the crap out of them, and here I had 5 miscarriages and can't afford to adopt to save my life, it just really ticks me off even more.

PS, psycho adoptive mom is from Pennsylvania just like the 3 adults who killed the 3 year old we're discussing here. I live here in PA so it's been all over the news.
edit on 11/8/2014 by Anyafaj because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Cases like this cause me to want to support the death penalty, what value could they have to offer to society, ever?

You'll be glad to know then the prosecutor has stated he IS going after the death penalty for these monsters.

Personally I'm torn. As a Christian I'm not supposed to want revenge and to let God handle it, but as a victim of physical torture at the hands of my paranoid schizophrenic mother from birth to 5, I'm rooting for it. I can only pray for forgiveness and keep trying.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
God #ing damn, I just wrote on another thread that people should not be called nor thought of as cockroaches…and then the story you are posting about here….

Maybe I should rethink that…is this really real, that people do things like this, really????
I wish it wasn't, is all I can say about something as horrifying as this.
tetra

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I don't care what they do to these two monsters as long as they don't walk free for another minute of their lives. They are garbage.

I keep looking at the photo of little Scott McMillan they've been showing on the news. His eyes are so sad in the picture. I suspect his short little life was a miserable one long before this horrible end.

RIP Scottie. I'm so sorry no one saved you.
edit on 8-11-2014 by sweetpeanc because: grammar

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Not defending them even in the slightest. It's just that we cannot look away from the fact that the most horrible, manipulative and sadistic people live right among us. For the most part, they aren't growling savages living in a shack in the woods. They seem just like everyone else...

Edit: it's hard to explain in English. Let me use an example. One of the things that dawned to me as a child was that the WWII Germans weren't anything else than the German people now, generally speaking. They were just like us, only one or more generations earlier. Many old people could've been them! (and in fact, they were. Many nazis were caught at a very old age and were just like everyone else.) In school, people'd say that those supporting Hitler were doing a bad thing etc... and while I agreed, I saw that they weren't any less human than ''the general population'' today. Problems and cruelty are within our civilisations and denying that they're human is too easy, it's a way of looking the other way. As if to say: he's not real, he's not human, a human being doesn't do this.

But he does.

We must keep our eyes open and admit that there're very dark sides to us in general, as a species/civilisation, and even though we must punish people like in this article and have no ''understanding'' as many people promote, we should not deny that it's there, among us. They're just as real as me. (and no, I never even fought about doing such a thing)

There's a difference between sympathising and realising that it's there, among us, and yes, it's in our species. Don't look away.
edit on 8-11-2014 by Pitou because: Attempt at clarification

edit on 8-11-2014 by Pitou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: byGRACE
That is such a horrifying thought.imagine something as unspeakable as the treatment that poor little innocent soul had dished out to him taking place in your immediate neighbourhood,how would you even know it was happening?there must be countless numbers of innocents being neglected and abused daily and that to me is the ultimate proof that there is no god or supposed supreme being watching over us.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join