It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 year old tortured/murdered by Mother & boyfriend

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This is such a heartbreaking story to read, and very difficult for me to understand. These two "people" deserve a lifetime of pain, suffering and torture by the same means to which they applied to this innocent little boy. And I'd be first in line to apply it.

Chester County District Attorney Tom Hogan had tears in his eyes as he described the weeks of horrible abuse Scotty suffered before dying. The duo are accused of slowly killing McMillan over the course of three days, using a homemade whip, a piece of aluminum siding and even their fists, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer.

Hogan said before Scotty died Tuesday, he had been hung upside down by his feet and spent time taped to a chair for the beatings. The couple also reportedly also hit the child with a frying pan repeatedly.

After the beating, Tait and Fellenbaum reportedly left the boy on an inflatable mattress, went to pick up a pizza, came back and had sex, then later found the child unresponsive.

Essentially, the mother of the toddler, and her boyfriend beat and tortured the child for 3 days with weapons such as a frying pan and a curtain rod, all because he didn't want to eat his toast for breakfast. Before they went shopping one day, they threw his near lifeless body on an air mattress and left him to die.

I'm absolutely infuriated when I read about how terrible mankind can be. I'm not a religious person, but I truly hope that this young boy is at peace in heaven, and these two savages have a special place in the bowels of hell waiting for them.

www.cbsnews.com...

www.buzzfeed.com...

edit on 7-11-2014 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
OMG, why?

There is so much evil in the world. I just don't understand how anyone could do this to their own baby.

My own son just turned 4, and I don't even know what to say ... just I think I'll give him an extra number of hugs tonight.

I wish I could give this kid some, too; hell, I wish he was mine so he'd never have had to know that.

Surely there is a hell for people who can do that to a child.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I have serious problems sticking to T&C when it comes to subjects like this. These people should be strung up, tortured and die slowly. Then have a Dr bring them back and do it all over again till there's nothing left.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Why even post horrid stuff like this on ATS? Are you so desperate for flags and Stars? Give these stories a rest, they serve no purpose.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

These stories make me pray for a giant asteroid. I am ashamed to be the same species as these two vermin.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Give me three days with THEM. There is no excuse for this. These people need to be tortured daily for the rest of their lives in a depraved and sick manner. Stories like this REALLY make my blood boil. Absolutely disgusting. Once they are sentenced, I am sure every inmate around them will find out what they did and they will probably not last until their death sentence. I would personally find out other inmates in the same prison and write them letterletters telling them what these pieces of waste did just to speed the process up. This is a case where the criminals DO NOT deserve the right to a trial OR to tell their side of the story.

Oh...and the guys wife who was at the house and knew about it as well but said nothing.....she deserves the same fate.
edit on 11/7/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
That poor child not only did this happen but at the hands of those charged with nurturing and protecting. Everyday I read of acts previously deemed unimaginable. I wonder how many of us live next to monsters like this and have no idea

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

No, no I'm not desperate for stars and flags. If you'll notice, I've been a member on here for years, and have commented few times and posted even less.

As difficult as these stories are to read, they need to be shared in my opinion. People need to know the depths of cruelty that people are capable of. The religious types will want to pray for that young boy, and they can't do it without knowing about it.

I didn't come on here and post this for attention in a popularity contest, not at all. I posted here so people are aware of yet another tragic, heartbreaking event in human history that should never be repeated. Awareness is the key to hopefully stopping this from happening again. Maybe I'm wrong in that approach, but for you to assume that I posted it for stars and flags....NO!! No sir, you are wrong!

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Here in Texas, shortly before this little one was killed by his parents, a beautiful 3 year old girl was removed from her parents because her father smoked weed after she went to bed. CPS took the child and gave her to a set of foster parents - one a recovering alcoholic and the other a recovering meth user. Those *(*%$*^((^#@s murdered that little girl three weeks before she was to be returned to her parents. The child had been abused by the fosters but the case workers never told the parents. I have just been livid since hearing about these kids! A couple of young kids in San Antonio have also died at the hands of the foster parents. CPS always gives the excuse they are just so busy they can't check on the kids all they time. Makes me so mad. If they can't find the time to check on the kids, then leave them in their homes!

I am so hoping these poor parents sue the living daylights outta of the case workers that took this child and placed her in a more dangerous situation then her parents could ever be.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Don't care about stars, flags nor T&C's at this point.

I wish nothing but a very slow, painful, bloody and public Death for these 2 monsters.

Poor little guy...

Peace

edit on 7-11-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I hope the three of them get the warm welcome befitting of child murderers when they get to prison.........*I stole that from a comment made on the article page....

Odd, I just read another article of a woman arrested for trying to sew her young daughters mouth shut this morning!

edit on 7-11-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Do not succumb to such dark and devious delight in seeking torturing of these...people (and I use that for lack of a better term) like this should NOT drag you down with them for their acts. Just put them in a room together. No water or food then walk away. No amount of torture will bring the child back and will accomplish nothing more than wasted effort and energy on something that we should just shut the door on permanently.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
Do not succumb to such dark and devious delight in seeking torturing of these...people (and I use that for lack of a better term) like this should NOT drag you down with them for their acts. Just put them in a room together. No water or food then walk away. No amount of torture will bring the child back and will accomplish nothing more than wasted effort and energy on something that we should just shut the door on permanently.

While that may be the way of the peaceful warrior....I think a certain satisfaction would come from making them suffer. I have three of my own and I guaran tee if anyone harmed any of them it would be a cold day in hell before they made it to a court.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Cases like this cause me to want to support the death penalty, what value could they have to offer to society, ever?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
What makes EVEN SICKER is the fact that we tax payers will have to pay for extra protection in the prison system for these two F**K's. I say let them enjoy the benefits of television and other perks and let them be left to the other inmates sense of Justice.
edit on 7-11-2014 by Spader because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

No, you're wrong. It would make me happy beyond words to see these people die slowly.
Screw "dark", I want Revenge for that little boy.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

This is something that needs to be addressed and with complete and utter violence towards the mother and boyfriend. I have always believed that a child crime should be met with equal and exact measure in return.Torturing a child to death is now-a-days a very human thing. How can that be? Where did we all go so wrong.

Funny enough this is normal behavior in a lot of middle eastern countries, as in harming children for small wrongs....looks like we are not that dissimilar here in the west!!

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
What these excuses inhuman beings did is unconscionably evil and while my knee jerk reaction is to burn them at the stake publicly? I’m afraid that is exactly what evil wants.

The perpetuation of evil.

I don’t have the answers - I’m not trying to mislead you into believing I do - but what I am sure of is perpetuating evil - with evil - only feeds ‘it’ more. And one thing I am sure of is pure evil is alive and thriving in the good ol’USA and around the world.

So what do we do?

I would venture a guess the only thing we can really do is keep loving the ones we are in contact with on a day to day basis. And learn to stand up for what’s good and right and clean and pure. Clean out our own ‘homes’ of our own little evils.

As for the ones who tortured this child to death??? Give them a trial - find them guilty - then put them to death. Without fanfare, without any recognition at all (wouldn’t want to alert possible psychos into desiring paparazzi coverage) and do so without delay. No more year after year on death row, etc. Just exterminate them.

Remember - the opposite of hate is not love nor the opposite of love, hate. The opposite of the two is - indifference. And by that I’m not suggesting we’re indifferent to the crime - but that we become wholly indifferent to the evil - as long as we put a legal stop to it in a prudent, efficient and timely manner.

peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join