It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking # Ferguson Decision On Whether To Indict Darren Wilson Expected Tonight…

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Didn't see this posted yet & not sure if it's placed in the right forum. Mod's please do what you feel necessary.

IMO - Friday night is probably one of the worst times to let this decision come out.

I hope I'm wrong in saying,.. this may be a very ugly night

Sources: Darren Wilson grand jury decision expected tonight. Businesses are being advised to close. #Ferguson #MichaelBrown
Curtis Kalin @CurtisKalin

twitter.com...

edit on 7-11-2014 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2014 by _BoneZ_ because: Added source.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
wow very bad idea! Sadly it wont just be ferguson but many cities across America that will vent. I cant stand the thuggery the police have become but how cases like this and Trayvon Martin are being used as catalyst to revolt is off. Based on the facts both where the initial aggresors and both paid the price. Both lashed out and turned a disagreement into violence. Looks like it could be a livestreaming kinda evening!

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

I'm thinking it probably will.

I'll see if I can locate a livestream link.

EDIT:

Cant find anything at the moment.

edit on 7-11-2014 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MrLimpet

It'll be ugly all right because we all know the officer will not be arrested for anything.

Tonight will be a scary night in Ferguson. The web will be full of streams and video so stay tuned.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
"Fire" -- I am the god of hellfire! (1968) by Arthur Brown ~ new video

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Both lashed out and turned a disagreement into violence.

Sure they did, people do that all the time when they have a gun pointing in their face and the reason so many bullets got fired was because the trigger on the guns used by the police got stuck.

Police are peace officers and they returned to Furguson the next day in force with guns to ensure that the good people of the town did not shoot each other by accident.

Hell one guy even got shot in the back after he was laying down on the floor with his hands behind his back wearing handcuffs and seemed to need an electric shock to restart his heart but the peace officer panicked in his haste to save his life and shot him dead after pulling out the wrong bit of CPR equipment.

I could go on but it is the police who often turn a situation violent and pull guns on little old ladies who only crime is to have a broken tail light and they must be held to account.

Talk in bars and chatter on the internet will be watched very closely for the next few hours, that's 4 sure.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
In another thread I said that they would announce they weren't going to pursue prosecuting Mr Wilson, but That seems suicidal when I think about it. Maybe they will announce they are going to investigate the matter further or set a future trial date.

Like LA Rodney King trial where Wilson will be tried and found not guilty or sorta guilty or sort of reprimanded, take your pick.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Couldn't find anything to corroborate the tweet or whatever. My connections back in MO don't have any clue either.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I think you're on to something there. They do need to let this die down before they announce that they are not going to peruse wilson.
Cause cops never get perused for killing someone one especially when its a cops word vs a dead guys.

Gonna be a crazy night for sure tho, hope for some good live stream threads

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Friday night, just in time for the weekend. Most will have time to participate or get out of the way.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Even when the non guilty verdict chimes I have a feeling it will be minimal and nothing will happen. Why? Cause the full theater of oppression by the police state will be in override mode. Rise up assholes, rise up!

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I hope Darren gets off.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Viking9019
I hope Darren gets off.

I hope he doesn't and they fry him for murder.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard

Both lashed out and turned a disagreement into violence.

Sure they did, people do that all the time when they have a gun pointing in their face and the reason so many bullets got fired was because the trigger on the guns used by the police got stuck.

Police are peace officers and they returned to Furguson the next day in force with guns to ensure that the good people of the town did not shoot each other by accident.

Hell one guy even got shot in the back after he was laying down on the floor with his hands behind his back wearing handcuffs and seemed to need an electric shock to restart his heart but the peace officer panicked in his haste to save his life and shot him dead after pulling out the wrong bit of CPR equipment.

I could go on but it is the police who often turn a situation violent and pull guns on little old ladies who only crime is to have a broken tail light and they must be held to account.

Talk in bars and chatter on the internet will be watched very closely for the next few hours, that's 4 sure.

I totally agree police are out of control. I have watched dozens of video's of police lawlessness. My point is people cant use that as an excuse. With the Brown case we dont know all the facts only bits and pieces.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

He won't, he will get off cause just like every cop that has ever used the " I was in fear for my life" line has.
He was a big man and moved towards him, the 'book' says the cop can shoot and be justified.

edit on thFri, 07 Nov 2014 17:43:10 -0600America/Chicago1120141080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The autopsy report has some info....

Brown, Michael

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Will they announce that Brown's mother was arrested for assault and robbery at the same time? She beat up a woman 20 years older than her.
www.thesmokinggun.com...

Will anyone care about the little Asian shop owner that the gentle giant beat up?

This case was purposely blown up to gain Jackson and Sharpton money for their coffers. I have no regard for Jackson after I tried to go to his church in the 1970's as a poor college student and he "charged" a huge admission fee to white people who wanted to attend his church. This really happened.

All the evidence, even that collected by the DOJ, shows that Brown beat up a little Asian man, and then tried to beat up the police officer who acted in self defense. It was the people who wanted to pad their coffers and get publicity who should be charged for inciting riots.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Getting pushed and beat up are not really the same thing, we all saw the video.
He got intimidated yes, hardly beat up.
And no evidence has been released yet so not sure how you can say you know the facts of anything.
All we have is second hand accounts. Even the lady that examined the autopsy said her findings were taken out of context and that her findings did not support either side of the story.

edit on thFri, 07 Nov 2014 17:42:15 -0600America/Chicago1120141580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: grandmakdw

Getting pushed and beat up are not really the same thing, we all saw the video.
He got intimidated yes, hardly beat up.

Anyway you color it its still an assault.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Sure for sake of argument it was assault, he put his hands on some one.
Doesn't mean we need to over exaggerate it, it was what it was. He grabbed him and then pushed him, but didn't beat him up.
Can't talk about facts and then describe something that just didn't happen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join