It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First look inside home of ‘devil worshiper’ accused of murder, sacrificing animals.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee & a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

I personally know a Satanist that is a genuinely good dude. I would never expect him to do ANYTHING like this. No, this guy was wrong in the head, badly. That is not to say that I do not believe there are groups out there that perform similar rituals for occult purposes, I do, but that is my prerogative. I don't necessarily believe that Pazuzu was a member of any such group either. He seems like the type to shun organization and likely acted alone or with his "wife". Just a weird, weird situation all around.
edit on Cpm5Friday2020145430Fri, 07 Nov 2014 17:20:54 -06002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: add additional reply tag

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

This guy's no better than the evangelical Christians preaching false doctrine, or the Muslims beheading people.

Like I always say, it isn't the religion, it's the ones believing, shame people sometimes use faith as an outlet for their personal insanity.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Except it seems this man was obsessed with the biblical satan which from my understanding is not what satanist are about.
I could be wrong but that is what I have seen and heard most.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Except it seems this man was obsessed with the biblical satan which from my understanding is not what satanist are about.
I could be wrong but that is what I have seen and heard most.

Your talking only of some recent cults, the typical historic Satanist worshiped the so called devil of scripture.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Hum there was a recent thread where nearly everyone ascertained so called Satan Worshipers don't kill people and make sacrifices...clearly they were mistaken.

Nah, you are.

A real satanist is as sane as your christian mother going to church on sunday.

this guy was a killer with mental issues.

but whatever bakes your cookies..

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

This guy's no better than the evangelical Christians preaching false doctrine, or the Muslims beheading people.

Like I always say, it isn't the religion, it's the ones believing, shame people sometimes use faith as an outlet for their personal insanity.

I don't know about that..your comparing beheading and animal sacrifices to a Christian preaching false doctrines...gonna have to go out on a limb and say you are way off...but I do agree with your statement regarding crazy people using religion as the vehicle...

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Hum there was a recent thread where nearly everyone ascertained so called Satan Worshipers don't kill people and make sacrifices...clearly they were mistaken.

I believe that was about organized Satanic cults (or churches, if you prefer) not individual nutcases. I don't think anyone doubts that there are individual nutcases doing all sorts of things.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join