It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First look inside home of ‘devil worshiper’ accused of murder, sacrificing animals.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

First look inside Clemmons home of ‘devil worshiper’ accused of murder, sacrificing animals

Pazuzu Algarad's home

Pazuzu and friend

Pazuzu Algarad, 35, is accused of killing a man and burying him in the backyard on Knob Hill Drive in July of 2009. His self-proclaimed wife, Amber Burch, 24, is also accused of killing another man. Both are accused of helping each other bury the bodies of the two men.

This guys is a freaking whacko.

According to a friend of Burch, Algarad claimed to get a high from eating the “still-beating heart” of a sacrificial animal and bragged openly about having killed two prostitutes. Last month a front-end loader scooped up tires, lawn mowers and other debris from the couple’s yard. Burch’s friend spoke about conditions inside the house that were so bad she thought she might vomit.

Devil-worshiper or no, who in their right mind (a long stretch with this Pazuzu cat) would want to live in a filthy hovel loaded with feces and dead animals.

“He was on all kinds of drugs and drink when I got there,” she said. “I’m pretty sure I witnessed him peeing in the corner.” The friend said Algarad’s behavior was “very sexual, very provocative.”

As oon as I seen this dude naked and pissing in the corner I would have thrown deuces and peaced the f### out. Seriously. I don't know wtf to think about this guy. He has some serious mental issues going on. Well... at least he wasn't eating anyone... as far as we know...

edit on Cpm3Friday3320143830Fri, 07 Nov 2014 15:33:38 -06002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: forgot source

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Lock and Load! Fire in the hole!

Burn that sh1thole down.
edit on 7-11-2014 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

These are the type of cases that I have no problem seeing them receive the death penalty. Torture or kill someone, you deserve to lose your own life. Taxpayers money shouldn't be going to keep these sicko's alive. They want to kill for satin, let them meet him and enjoy his company.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

As much as I agree that would be downright foolhardy for the police. There is probably a lot of evidence in that S###hole.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Disgusting. I can't help but notice how similar this guy looks to his "wife". Around the eyes and such. It looks like they could be brother and sister.

Creepy.

Cleanliness must be next to Godliness....

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

They want to kill for satin.

I love hilarious typos.

But yeah, I agree. In this case it is abundantly clear that this guy is a complete and utter nut job. Our society is probably better without the likes of him and his "wife"... Creepers to the max.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Gods... you're right!

I don't even want to dwell on the possible implications of that...

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Holy spider webs! The infestation they must of had....
I agree I don't see how you could save that house, that needs to be torn down and the lot not used for a while.
I would also agree with the death penalty here, and that isn't to common for me

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

My crappy internet wouldn't allow me to see the rest of the pics. Stupid internet!

What I could see was still pretty gross.
What is wrong with people?

If I ever was in a house where someone walked to the corner and pissed, I'd be outie!

Never mind the Satan (satin-lol) worshiping stuff. /sarcasm

I once saw a grown man poop on a puppy pad in the middle of room full of people at a party. It scarred me for life.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I think the resemblance probably has more to do with how similar their chemical dependancies are, than how similar their DNA is, but I can see what you mean!

That the fellow is bat crap crazy is fairly evident, but you can be crazier than a box of locusts, and NOT be obsessed with odd rituals and devil worship. What I want to know, is where his addled mind got the idea to go down the ideological route, rather than the just plain old dysfunctional route.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
All that crap and pee and smelly, dirty walls and religious stuff is simple cover for he's just a killer. So is the government. But we're going to hang this guy. Okaaay…

A sign posted on the front door of the house warned police officers not to enter. “No gang members allowed: anyone that dresses the same, has the same badge and call themselves the authority of the land they did not create.”

Link< br />

Not defending him either so save it.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Oooh, defensive.

At any rate, we can do something about this guy, right now, just because we can't take down the entire governmental power structure doesn't mean we can't get this guy off the streets now. Your point is lacking in validity I fear. I do agree with your underlying sentiment, however.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Good grief! I'm not the world's greatest housekeeper, but even I know better than to keep my house like that.

There's clutter and there's filth. That's filth.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Lock and Load! Fire in the hole!

Burn that sh1thole down.

Yeah, that was my impulse, too. Cleanse that bad boy with fire. I feel really bad for the officers actually walking in that place because for as bad as it looks, I do not even want to imagine what that place must've smelled like.

Total insanity in that place.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I love hilarious typos.

I know some women who would kill for satin sheets.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

I once saw a grown man poop on a puppy pad in the middle of room full of people at a party.

Say that five times fast, lol...

Yeah it's pretty freaking disgusting. I can't imagin living in a house like that. I mean, I used to be a punk rocker and we had s### written on the walls all the time and on everything. But we didn't live in filth and squalor. We cleaned up after ourselves, for the most part, I'm not saying the place was immaculate but it wasn't a dump either.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

God Forbid what they find in the walls, attic, and foundation of that place!

Burn it

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Hum there was a recent thread where nearly everyone ascertained so called Satan Worshipers don't kill people and make sacrifices...clearly they were mistaken.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Or this is just one crazy guy that just liked the evil version of satan?
Maybe we shouldn't use one person to paint the picture of others

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
And people complain about Christians and Muslims.

This kind of smacks the Lucifer Light Bringer concept in the face.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join