It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What else could it be?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Toy collectors and other misc items that are geared toward children including anime series like Spiderman and his amazing friends. Those people are being told by there own mentality that likes those things that they are supposed to pass that taste of art down to children.

Let me repeat. They are being told by there own soul that they are supposed to be having children.

The universe is screaming it at them no way you just look around your room and see all the stuff you enjoyed as a child and go I'am a completely mature adult set in an adult environment.

Your surrounded by kids stuff because your supposed to be raising kids. the only reason you aren't wanting to raise kids is because your not living in the area of the person your supposed to have kids with.
edit on 7-11-2014 by 9ArchaBallet9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 9ArchaBallet9

Really? Where I live most people will have kids with the first person that comes along and shows them any attention.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

So we can conclude that not everybody knows what they act or want to believe they know. That someone who breaks down the matirx 'Universe" for everyone to understand it is actually teaching people something. Because ultimately if they knew what that person knew they'd have absolutely nothing to complain about because they'd understand why there life is the way it is.

Yeah and this is why you do abunch of scouting before you go running into a trap door spider's nest.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Most people, and I do mean most, do not look at life in the same terms as you. They are thinking "I wonder if I should get more beer" and "Who are the Cowboys playing this week."

There is plenty of explanation on this very site as to why that is.

edit on 7-11-2014 by ScientiaFortisDefendit because: yeesh

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I disagree. I think that one can collect toys and not have it be about the desire to have children. It could be a yearning to be a child again themselves as that is the golden age for many where there was less awareness of the troubles within the world, simplified relationships and tasks. Who doesn't like sitting down and coloring with crayons just like they did in kindergarten? Now ratchet that up a few notches. That can be completely external to the drive or desire to have children.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
While I think I understand what you are saying, I don't think you can generalize it for so many people. The universe may not be sending the same message to them, just because they all like something as an adult.

top topics

join