It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Alien Day!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Im not sure if this exsists,(well not on a global scale anyway?)
Would we stand a better chance of pushing for disclosure if we could make a world wide "Welcome E.T's Day",the sort of thing where one day a year every country in the world celerbrates the fact that were probably not alone in the universe and sends out a global message of piece to anyone listening?
surely no goverment would deniy its people the right to spread the word of intergalactic piece and contact?

Im just thinking that if anything watching that has previously had contact with perhaps goverments as opposed to nations of voters that they may start thinking the masses wanted to meet them and the voices of many would over-ride the voices of the few?

I think you could probably start by writing on mass to your MP or local constituency to push for the right to celerbrate living in this universe!

:lol
thats not going to work is it!)

Ok,if you look at it a different way,theres been so much coverage (in the west at least) of the mars missions and a large trend more recentley towards space exploration,i dont think it will be long before more of the world starts really focusing on life outside our planet and children in schools at reasonibly early ages are being taught about our "New Age" of explorers,wether they be robots or humans.....the world watched when Armstrong (apparentley) went to the moon,if public awareness was raised sufficientley i reckon it would only seem appropriate to have a global celerbration for a day welcoming and praising this new era?

Regards.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
we allready have a world wide alien day.. 25th of december.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   

lol,lol,lol

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
How about a international bigfoot day, or (insert creature) day, anything for another day off! good idea.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
just a small comment

Peace
not Piece

hopefully you misspelled it on purpose

i dont know Anyone on Earth who couldnt spell Peace correctly lmao

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
No one would do it. I know I wouldn't, even if I got the day off. I would probably just watch football or some other sport depending on the time of year the day takes place.

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen

What? I don't get it. Christmas is actually a world wide alien day? I never knew that. All this time, people have been telling me it was the day we celebrate Jesus of Nazareth's birth, or the day Santa comes and gives us presents, and all this time it was actually about welcoming aliens. I can't believe how uninformed I am.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Can I shoot an alien if they decide to turn up?

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 04:30 AM
link   
how about first day of new year.instead of happy new year we have happy alien day january the 1st lol.....

top topics

join