It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A bad day hunting is still better than a good day at work!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: HardCorps
Not everyone was happy to see me up on the mountain

Hmm? I don't know who wasn't happy to see you but I don't think this bear migrated from Alaska where it appears to have lived in 2012.

Same bear pose, same bear story?

I think maybe someone had a few beers, got a little over zealous in telling a simple hunting story and forgot that the rest of us have the interwebz too.

And since I am here ... "boo" to you for killing stuff. I live in Colorado. I much prefer the wildlife to be just that. Alive.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Maybe the OP was just using those pictures taken from the web as examples to put us into the feeling of his story?

Waiting for the OP to come back to clarify in order that things seem clearer to us all!?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

originally posted by: TheLurker

originally posted by: HardCorps
Not everyone was happy to see me up on the mountain

Hmm? I don't know who wasn't happy to see you but I don't think this bear migrated from Alaska where it appears to have lived in 2012.

Same bear pose, same bear story?

I think maybe someone had a few beers, got a little over zealous in telling a simple hunting story and forgot that the rest of us have the interwebz too.

And since I am here ... "boo" to you for killing stuff. I live in Colorado. I much prefer the wildlife to be just that. Alive.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

I tried to rationalize that possibility to myself, Rodinus. That's why I gave the benefit of doubt to a few too many beers.

However, the OP's response to the question about the cat picture is pretty clearly worded. There's just no other way that I can read it to get a different meaning out of it.

That reponse doesn't make sense if he was simply creating atmosphere for the thread. If that was the case, why not just say it's a picture from the web? Pretty simple.

Besides, I just really wanted to say "boo" to killing stuff because I'm strange like that.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I reckon this is what happens when a jarhead goes trolling!

Man... I got trolled by a marine.... I hope you were atleast recon hardcorps so I can save a little self respect rofl!

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLurker

However, the OP's response to the question about the cat picture is pretty clearly worded. There's just no other way that I can read it to get a different meaning out of it.

I understand what you mean? which is why it would be great when the OP can get back to ATS after the weekend to clear things up for us... I was scratching my head and digging in my ears too...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join