It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Agendas + Extraterrestrial Philosophies ~ Both Polarities (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
In this video extraterrestrial agendas and philosophies are discussed, parts in depth. I've never seen any video explain concisely the agendas and philosophies of ETs before this one. Usually you have to wade through hours and hours of banter to get a couple agendas... Not the case in this video. One area explained in depth is the Draco agenda...

www.youtube.com...

Video Description:
These are seldom talked about topics, at least with any truth to such. Most people have very simplistic one dimensional views on ET agendas, and have no clue about ET philosophy. I hope this video will be informative for people. It came at high cost to myself...
edit on 7-11-2014 by Myuzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I hope this video will be informative for people. It came at high cost to myself...

Was it because of the music?

Seriously though that's a worrying statement to make if it regards your health or life??

Quite a lot of info in the video to take in, will have to watch with mute because it's quite distracting.

EDIT: So you're in contact with ET through telepathy? How can one prove that if you don't mind me asking?, because there is around about a billion people all ready to ask questions to them, maybe more I just guessed that figure.

edit on 11-7-2014 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Myuzik

Why didn't you write the stuff that's in the video in the thread rather than making us click your video ? , it would make it easier to read.

edit on 7-11-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld

I hope this video will be informative for people. It came at high cost to myself...

Was it because of the music?

Seriously though that's a worrying statement to make if it regards your health or life??

It is in regards to my life...

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Why didn't you write the stuff that's in the video in the thread rather than making us click your video ? , it would make it easier to read.

I am short on time today or I'd write it all out. I would copy and paste a reply to someone in another forum, but that is against ATS TOS...

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Because then we wouldnt hear his music...

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Because then we wouldnt hear his music...

My music is offered for free. I have no agenda to make people hear my music with my videos. I do like the promotion of it a little, but only because it increases people's enjoyment, not for any self serving purpose. The biggest reason I use my own music in my videos is because other music gets them banned in other countries.

Assuming character flaw or negative agenda with me is a delusional practice.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

EDIT: So you're in contact with ET through telepathy? How can one prove that if you don't mind me asking?, because there is around about a billion people all ready to ask questions to them, maybe more I just guessed that figure.

If I could prove my contact, I'd be killed before I booted my computer.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Myuzik

If I could prove my contact, I'd be killed before I booted my computer.

How about if, in the interest of keeping you safe, of course we agree to not believe you?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Greetings,

I enjoyed your video. The information you provided based on self experience was nice to read. Although I may not believe [connect] with all of it I did find it informative for sure.

The music was nice to listen to as well and not overpowering so that I could keep the connection with the text. In fact, really nice music indeed.

There are some evil forces at work on this Earth indeed. What they are I do not know however, through my own persoanl experiences with meditation, the dream state et all I firmly believe there to be a race[s] of beings that are predominately ruling our species.

Having said that, there are also positive and loving beings helping us awaken.

Thanks again, loved it.

Spiro

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Because he clearly wants us to listen/watch/promote his video more than simply communicate the text of his message.

as for the clip itself? Meh. Not bad. Not great. But I agree with the Gortexer, would preferred just reading it than being 'enhanced by all the musical accompaniment and purple imagery, etc. Unless the intent was to 'entertain', rather than 'inform', in which case I can understand the OP doing it, but then, again: meh.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

The smoking gun, the smoking gun, thanks for this never heard before information!

Do you really think it? NO, all I see in the video is conspiracy, compilation of some of the most far fetched chewed on forum threads over and over again. Of course you were thinking that this community has never heard of that before and that you are presenting something that no one ever thought about.

So how did you get your 'contacts' about something that can be found all over the internet? This is because you have not contacted with anybody, you have read about conspiracies, got fascinated by them and started believing them, then you decided to present your thoughts or opinion on the subject as a video claiming that you received that from aliens that are not even proven to exist.

This is a - visit my video - thread and presents nothing that hasn't been posted painfully many times. But on a side note, do not believe any of the most far fetched parts of what you have read. That there are greedy people who are ready to do evil things to get more money and like the current system, there are, but so much about it. No Reptilians behind them, no Blondes/ Pleiadeans, Arcturians, etc.

edit on 21-11-2014 by CollisioN because: (no reason given)

top topics

join